Results 91 - 100 of 2470
In the heart of the village, spacious village house, entirely renovated retaining original features, with about 118 m2 of living space offering...
Extraordinary Maison de Maitre completely carefully restored since 2001, offering refinement and impeccable taste. All details have been tended to,...
Character wine domain to renovate/modernise and composed of a Maison de Maitre with about 200 m2 of living space with a terrace and private garden...
Village house located in the medieval part of the village, offering about 85 m2 of living space including 3 bedrooms, plus an attic to convert of...
This is a key turn property which has been beautifully renovated after 18 years of love and restoration by its current owners. As a holiday rental...
Annexe of a former priory, converted into a furnished apartment of about 80 m2 with one bedroom (plus a mezzanine bedroom) and an equipped kitchen....
Charming stone renovated farm house, with 160 m2 of living space including 3 large en suite bedrooms, independent workshop and on 1670 m2 of...
7 bedrooms and 5 bathrooms.
Outstanding Domaine on the edge of the Canal, comprising a newly converted and pristine stable block with 320m2 of habitable space with 7 bedrooms...
Annexe of a former priory, converted into a furnished apartment of 91 m2 with one bedroom and an equipped kitchen. The whole landscaped park (9645...
Reception hall with 5 accomodations, located in a beautiful and peaceful environment on 1ha 6 of flat land including parking areas, courtyards,...
South of France
France’s sunshine playground includes most of the Mediterranean coast and oozes culture and history. In the west, Languedoc Roussillon is bordered by the Pyrenees, Andorra and Spain. To the east, Provence- Cote d’Azur stretches along the coast from the Italian border at Menton to just the other side of Marseilles, then north to the Haute-Alpes.
South of France and the Riviera
The gorgeous south of France includes the region of Languedoc Roussillon and the area of Provence and The Cote d'Azur with the world famous French Riviera.
- Relaxed pace of life and dry, sunny climate with Mediterranean beaches, quaint coastal towns and ports, all with a Catalonian influence.
- Gallo Roman history and monuments, Greek ruins, medieval castles and ancient villages. Picturesque towns and cities include Montpellier, Perpignan, Nîmes, Carcassonne.
- Rugged mountains and plateaus; farmland and vineyards comprising the largest wine producing area of Europe.
- Mediterranean cuisine with generous use of herbs, garlic and olive oil in dishes like cassoulet and barbecued thyme-grazed lamb.
- Find out more about Languedoc Roussillon and search for holiday properties.
Provence- Côte d'Azur
- Special charms of Provence are its sensuous pleasures - warm climate, clear light, and Mediterranean food and wine tasting of sunshine.
- Landscape varies from the Alps to stunning beaches, from vineyards to fields of flowers for perfume. The Camargue is a unique wetland area with wild bulls and horses.
- See quaint hilltop cities and lively, fashionable towns; medieval fortresses and Roman ruins.
- Made famous by painters, strong cultural and artistic traditions survive with art galleries, music festivals and much more.
- Walking, riding, fishing, cycling; excellent skiing and winter sports at famous destinations.
- Find out more about Provence- Côte d'Azur and search for holiday properties.