This is a typical Perigordian complex made up of four old buildings from the 18th century for the oldest.
The property is situated on the edge of the hamlet on more than two acres of fenced garden and is surrounded with plum trees, walnut trees and fields. Three buildings have been recently completely renovated to a high standard and they have retained their original charm and character. The fourth one is not yet completely renovated. The buildings are far enough away from each other to offer the occupants privacy and are also separated by edges. The gardens are spacious and planted with trees and bushes. The houses are well-equipped and decorated with charm and respect the regional tradition.
This old mansion sleeps 6 to 7 and has been well renovated to show off to the best advantage the ancient features such as beams, two old huge fireplaces and the ancient sink decorating the living-room.
The accommodation comprises:
- The kitchen is typical with a very high ceiling and beams, and a large stone fireplace. It is fully equipped with new household appliances and new cupboards. Its 35 square meters are large enough to eat in on an old farm table. A French window opens on the terrace and you can easily enjoy eating outside on the garden table. Fitted with a 4 ring gas stove, dish washer, freezer, fridge, grill, microwave, electric oven and washing machine.
- The living room with another old stone fireplace is furnished with two sofas.
- The master bedroom is very large and contains a double bed and a wardrobe. It overlooks the pool and the charming hamlet. It has an ensuite bathroom with shower enclosure and toilet.
- The twin bedroom contains two twin beds, it has a nice view on the pool.
- The first floor bedroom contains three single beds and a big old wardrobe. It is airy and charming with its three windows and its white walls.
Next to the first floor bedroom are the separate toilet and
- The bathroom which is nice and convenient with a double basin and a bath; it is decorated in a pink salmon colour and lit by a nice small window opening on the terrace.
The pool (8m x 4m) is salt-treated (mild for body and hair) and is equipped with a rigid cover for childrens safety.
This beautiful old barn sleeps 8 to 9 and is newly renovated with charm and character. The features of the ancient building have been kept: old beams, stone walls, old fireplace, and it offers the comfort of a new house. It has its own private pool situated behind the house facing the garden and beautiful landscape of fields and pines.
The accommodation comprises:
- The main entrance with a huge French window, is the ancient door of the barn which opens onto:
- A large welcoming hall with
- A nice little living-room which is separated from the main living-room by the old beams of the ancient cowsheds.
- The main living-room has stone walls and an old fireplace, is nicely furnished with red sofas and armchairs, TV and DVD.
- The dining-room is on the other side of this large space, well-furnished with a table and chairs and an old sideboard. The dining-room opens onto a large terrace by a French window. It is open plan with
- A large kitchen fully equipped with oak furniture and new household appliances. An old sideboard is full of all the crockery you need. It is fitted with a 4 ring gas stove, dish washer, freezer, fridge, grill, microwave, electric oven and washing machine.
- Three bedrooms well separated from the other part of the house are on the right side of the hall. Each one has been decorated with charm and character.
- The blue bedroom has a stone wall and a nice blue and white decoration; it contains a double bed and an old wardrobe.
- The pink bedroom contains twin beds and an old wardrobe too, it is very light thanks to a double French window.
- The yellow bedroom has two windows facing the garden and is furnished with an old iron and copper double bed with a boutis bedspread, a nice old dressing table and an old wardrobe. It is charming with its beams and its stone wall. It has a grey en-suite bathroom with a dressing table, a shower and toilet.
- The fourth bedroom is on a large mezzanine (35 square meters), closed by a double glass door above the hall, with a beamed ceiling, a wooden floor and a stone wall; it contains a double bed and a single bed.
- The main bathroom is in the corridor leading to the bedrooms; it has a nice pink decoration and is really convenient with a double basin furniture and a bath with shower.
- The toilet is separated, next door to this bathroom.
On the second floor, above bedrooms and bathrooms, well lit by four roof-windows, accessible from the entrance hall, there is a large space available for a future development (at least two bedrooms and bethroom).
Ping-Pong table and rackets are available. The nice, green garden around the pool is planted with trees and if there is too much sun on the deckchairs around the pool you can enjoy the shade of a nice and quiet pinewood. The garden faces a fantastic view of fields and forests. The pool is salt-treated (mild for body and hair) and is equipped with a rigid cover for children safety; it is an extraordinary place for relaxing and sunbathing in a quiet and rural atmosphere.
This old pigeon tower sleeps 2 adults plus a child and has been converted into charming and rustic holiday accommodation. It is set in a beautiful area viewing old trees and fields. The private garden is about 0.5 acre large and well surrounded with bushes.
The accommodation comprises:
On the first floor
- A living-room which opens onto the terrace; it is furnished with a sofa, a table and chairs.
- The kitchen is equipped with nice green furniture plus a 4 ring gas stove, fridge, grill and electric oven.
On the second floor
- The bedroom is charming with its pyramidal beamed ceiling, its stone walls, and three windows viewing the countryside. One double bed and one single bed.
- The bathroom with a shower and toilets is on the same floor as the bedroom, well separated from it.
The pool (7m x 3.5m) is salt-treated and is equipped with a rigid cover for children safety.
La Petite Maison
This small house is not fully renovated, and includes two small ancient sinks and one fireplace, with three rooms. Roof and walls are newly renovated, and doors and windows with shutters are already installed.
The price hereunder is for the whole Domaine. You can buy La Grange alone for 320000€, or La Grange and Le Pigeonnier both together for 400000 €, or La Closerie and La Petite Maison for 173000 €.