House, barn & pigeonnier (1 / 14)
House & swimming pool (2 / 14)
Shaded eating area (3 / 14)
Pond (4 / 14)
parking area (5 / 14)
American kitchen (6 / 14)
Lounge with snooker table (7 / 14)
Lounge (8 / 14)
master bedroom (9 / 14)
Ensuite jacuzzi to master bedroom (10 / 14)
an upstairs bedroom (11 / 14)
Italian wetroom (12 / 14)
fitness studio (13 / 14)
fitness studio (14 / 14)
Property 157988 –
Nearby place of interest
Vendor's price note
Sale by private vendor
Make an enquiry
This substantial stone property with open views of the countryside has been renovated to a very high standard. The renovations have carefully incorporated the features of a modern comfortable home (including oil fired central heating) whilst retaining the traditional elements. The property is fully double glazed.
It is 5 minutes from a lively small town with full amenities, 8 minutes from the motorway entrance and 45 minutes from Toulouse. There is a small private aerodrome five minutes away.
The dwelling of approx 400 m2 comprises 6 bedrooms, 5 of which have ensuite bath or shower rooms, large American fitted kitchen and dining room, living room with large fireplace and character features such as bread oven and beams.
Suitable for a business such as ‘chambre d’hotes’ due to it’s proximity to the St Jacques de Compostelle trail.
The house comprises:
- A traditional entrance hall (11m x 2m) leading to the
- Through lounge (11m x 5.2m) with large inset fireplace. Snooker table and bar area.
- Fully fitted American style kitchen (5.4m x 5.4m) with walk in larder with fridge freezer and arch leading to:
- Dining area (6m x 3.4)
- Utility Room with larder freezer, washing machine and tumble dryer.
- Master bedroom (5.4m x 5.4m) with four poster bed and ensuite comprising double jacuzzi bath, shower, double sink unit and WC.
- Small dressing area leading to:
- Double guest bedroom (5m x 2.6m) with ensuite shower, basin and WC.
- Small study off guest bedroom.
Wooden staircase in lounge leading to first floor minstrel gallery.
Magnificent wooden beams in all bedrooms.
- Bedroom one (5.3m x 3.7) double bedroom with shower and sink.
- Bedroom two (5.3m x 3.1m) double bedroom with shower and sink and fitted wardrobes.
- Bedroom three (3.7m x 2.7m) single bedroom with bunk beds.
- Bedroom four (4.8m x 2.6m) double bedroom with fitted wardrobes with arch leading to:
- Adjoining double bedroom (3.5m x 3.3m) with ensuite shower comprising shower unit, sink and WC. Corridor with fitted wardrobes leading to
- Separate WC with basin.
- Separate Itialian wet room (3.6m x 2.1m) comprising tiled shower area, sink and WC.
- 18m swimming pool
- Large terrace with pergola for shaded outside dining.
- Pool house/pump room
- External shower and changing room
- Barn (400m2) with two car sheltered parking area
- Pigeon tower containing fully equipped fitness studio
- Triple garage
- Land consisting of garden of approx 7,500 m2 landscaped with fruit trees (apple, apricot, plum, peach; mirabelle, fig, almond & walnut)
- Pond stocked with fish.
- Well, automatic programmable watering system.
- Extensive parking area