Habitable area 230m2 with 2 gîtes of 70m2 & 80m2 plus Annexe area 250m2
Beautiful 4 bedroom house with two gites an full equestrian facilities. Good income provider with potential for much more.
Set in a rural location. 3/4 Bedroom house with established 2 Gite business, 2 barns, equestrian facilities including stables, Manege and paddocks on 5 acres (2.2 Ha)
Stunning south facing hillside setting in Grand Brassac 24350, set amongst woodland and farmland this character property comprises a family home, 2 gites and barns.
The main dwelling comprises 2 storey house with gas central heating throughout.
- The ground floor consisit of a large 70m2 lounge with double french doors leading out to a south facing sun terrace. The room has oak beams and feature stone wall with Fantastically efficient Jotul woodburner.
- From the lounge you will find a spacious kitchen and dining room with second living room (90m2 in total) – a fabulous space of stone walls and original 18th century beams. The kitchen is fitted with modern units and based around a large central island.
- To the rear of the ground floor is a 4th bedroom/study with full width storage. This is currently used as a therapy room by the owner who is and acupuncturist. Also there is a ground floor WC and utility with rear exit to garden.
- The first floor comprises the large 30m2 south facing bedroom with double french doors which lead onto a covered terrace with amazing views over the valley. There are 2 further bedrooms of 10 and 12 m2, a modern bathroom and separate WC. The first floor is entirely oak beams with chestnut shingle floors.
- There are two large garages, each 10m deep.
- Gardens to the front which contains a airy and light shepherds hut with sundeck.
- Also the heated 10x5m pool with glorious views across the valley. There are two sundecks with shading and also a separate owners sundeck.
- There are two stone barns: One attached to the house has 3 internal stables having almost metre thick walls so giving a cool respite in the summer. There is an enclosed yard area outside the barn. The second barn is detached and would make a great conversion for a third gite with its own secluded garden.
Gite 1 is attached to the west side of the house: it is a 19th century conversion on 2 floors providing 2 bedroom accommodation and sleeping 5. here is potential to create a 3rd bedroom if required.
The gite has a beautiful stone fire place in the lounge. It has views to the south of the property and of the pool area. The garden is enclosed.
Gite 2 is the east side of the main house. It is the oldest part of the property being around 400 years old and it has been renovated to retain all it’s original features. Stone with oak beams, Two original fire places, 2 bedrooms sleeping 4 plus summer BBQ area in courtyard garden.
Both gites come fully furnished and equipped for the season.
The grounds run to 5 acres and surround the property. Perfect for equestrian use, 4 acres on the southern slope have perimeter electric fence and the remainder is to the rear of the property with 40m x 10m sand school, a paddock plus an additional outbuilding. Tracks for off road hacking start at our gate and lead out into the forest and beyond.
This is truly a wonderful setting: rural but not isolated as there are a handful of farm properties which, along with us, comprise our tiny hamlet. Only 3km from our village of Grand Brassac, 5km from two small towns and all amenities. The beautiful River Dronne flows through the commune, so it is on our doorstep. There are several sandy beaches along the river within 5km of the house.
The property has a successful letting history for 16 years.The area is popular with tourists being very near Brantome, Bourdeilles and Riberac.