This lovely house is very well situated for the medieval town of St Antonin Nobel Val - just over 15 min (13 kms) drive from bars, restaurants, Sunday market, shops & sporting activities for all the family (kayaking, horse riding, rock climbing, tennis, para sailing etc.) Set in Roussayrolles, 2 kms from the little village of Vaour, This is rural France at its best ! Over 1 km from your nearest neighbours, this is a beautiful location with complete privacy.
The gardens of 3/4 acre are laid to lawn, trees and shrubs & the mature hedges give a real sense of privacy. There are external several terraces, a poolside pergola with small summer kitchen alongside. A gas BBQ is provided for guests. At the end of the garden is another lawned area, ideal for childrens games : football, etc.
Two adult bicycles are available for exploring the countryside surrounding - these are used at clients own risk. (More bicyles can be rented at St Antonin, including childrens bikes)
- Lounge - with dining area, comfortable seating & flat screen TV (both English & French free to view channels).
- Fully Equiped Kitchen - with dishwasher, microwave, fridge, washing machine, kettle, toaster, cooker & oven
- Bedrooms - 2 Double bedrooms, both with doors leading directly into the gardens.
- Bathroom - Bath with shower attachment, hand washbasin & WC
All towels (Pool, bath & hand) & bed linen are included.
- There are 2 separate external dining areas and large Gas BBQ.
- Enjoy the peace & privacy within mature gardens (3/4 acre) laid to lawns and flower beds (there is also a lawned area at the end, ideal for childrens games).
- Private Pool - Heated (Heated May - end September) The pool measures 6m x 4m & has a constant depath of 1.2m. Poolside loungers and comfy seating in the Loggia enable everyone in your party to take some sun or just sit in the shade by the pool (perfect for those with children)
- Additonal facility: Use of the Hot Tub