Fabulously renovated property (2019) on two levels accommodating up to 12 people. A warm ambiance flows throughout the house with a clever mix of modern and retro decoration. Exposed beams, Provencal stones, Roman tiles and colourful furniture make this property rather unique and very appealing.
From the enclosed and secured courtyard, and up a few steps you can access the private heated pool, the hot tub area, the large, covered terrace by the pool and the annex. The terrace, situated just outside the property, is on the same level. There you can enjoy al fresco dining and quite frankly the atmosphere is simply heavenly!
With an amazing pool, relaxing hot tub, four spacious en suite bedrooms and a large additional annex sleeping two to four people, beautiful and light living area, Mas Mistral will truly enchant you. This is the perfect setting for a family gathering, a group of friends wanting to unwind together in one of Provence’s most charming villages with so much to do by foot or just a short drive away. If you are looking for a venue that requires a high standard of accommodation and service, this is it!
The property has reversible air conditioning throughout. Spacious ground floor living room with exposed beams, sofas, fireplace made from local stone, satellite TV (Astra with English speaking channels such as CNN), hi-fi and French windows leading to furnished terrace.
- Fully equipped modern kitchen with large dining area seating up to 12 people. La Cornue range cooker (one electric oven and one gas oven), plancha, dishwasher, American fridge-freezer, microwave, kettle, Nespresso coffee machine and toaster. French windows leading to covered terrace. Washing machine, dryer, iron and ironing board in the garage.
- Bedroom 1: Bedroom with King size bed (180 x 200cm), private open shower room, separate Japanese wc and French windows leading to the terrace.
- Bedroom 2: Large master suite (50m²) with King size bed (180 x 200cm), TV, chaise longue. Open bathroom. French windows with courtyard view.
- Bedroom 3: Bedroom with double bed (140 x 200cm) and en suite shower room.
- Bedroom 4: Bedroom with twin beds (90 x 200cm) (can be pushed together to form a double bed, please request at time of booking) and en suite shower room.
- Bedroom 5: Annex bedroom (70m²) with twin beds (90 x 200cm) (can be pushed together to form a double bed, please request at time of booking), two single sofa beds, smart TV and private shower room.
- Ground floor: Private shower room in Bedroom 1 with shower, washbasin. Separate Japanese wc.
- First floor: Open bathroom in Bedroom 2 with bath, separate shower, double washbasin and private Japanese wc. Shower room with wc en suite to Bedroom 3. Shower room with separate wc en suite to Bedroom 4.
- Annex: Shower room with shower, washbasin and separate wc.
Enclosed courtyard (800m²). Large, covered terrace under the arches with outdoor furniture. 8 sun loungers by the pool.
Pool house with areas both with and without cover. Fridge, sink, bar, bar stools and Weber gas barbecue. Wonderful views of the old village and glimpse of the famous Moulin de Daudet (Daudet’s windmill).
Unfenced fountain in the courtyard, (80cm deep). Please take care with young children.
Private parking for four cars. Garage for two vehicles.
Table tennis table (rackets available).
Wonderful private heated saltwater swimming pool. (A saltwater pool has much lower salinity than sea water and because it has lower chlorine levels it is much gentler on the eyes and skin).
Pool size: 8 x 4m, depth1.4m throughout. Security system: cover. Separate relaxing covered area with hot tub and corner shower. Pool open from mid-April to end of October.