How we attract and retain the right audience for your property in France
Our marketing strategy is designed to attract significant volumes of the right types of people who are advertisers want to reach – holidaymakers interested in booking a self catering holiday in France and potential buyers of French property.
With so much experience of promoting properties in France we have gained an excellent understanding of not only the core audience demographics but also new and emerging audiences. Our target markets include:
- Traditional French holiday consumers looking for properties in their chosen region or wanting to explore new regions.
- New to France potential visitors, looking for inspiration, ideas and a good cross section of properties to choose from.
- Potential buyers of holiday Homes and property in France.
We use a combination of the latest digital marketing techniques combined with traditional channels such as media coverage, to deliver a quality audience to our advertisers. Our mix of marketing channels is constantly reviewed and new opportunities tested, but some of our core activities include:
- Search Engine Optimisation – over 80% of visitors find us through search engines, the main one being Google which has over 90% of market share in the UK. Our SEO campaign has kept pace with all the latest Google algorithm changes in recent years and we target those search terms which our unique depth of experience have shown us are most likely to result in an enquiry for your property.
- Mobile – we are one of the few specialist French holiday property sites in the sector to have fully embraced the mobile user by having a fully responsive website rated by Google as mobile friendly. We have a continuing commitment to providing an improved experience to mobile users on smartphone and tablet (almost 45% of our visitors are now mobile users).
- Social Media – we maintain a strong presence across key social media channels and use this important medium to reach potential holidaymakers from newer emerging audiences and reach out to key influencers such as travel bloggers.
- Pay Per Click Advertising – we use highly intelligent advertising campaigns to reach holidaymakers online, specifically targeting those users who have indicated the greatest likelihood to enquire about your property.
- Email Marketing – we have built up an extensive database of opt in email subscribers and deliver quality useful content to this audience every month. Research and results show us that email recipients actively seek and expect holiday ideas and suggestions, as evidenced by higher than average open and click through rates for our emails.
In summary, our marketing team work hard on your behalf to deliver a relevant high quality audience of holidaymakers and property buyers, based on our unique market knowledge.