Results 1 - 10 of 122
Self-catering Chalet with 0 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms. Sleeps 2. Saturday changeover.
A well-maintained semi-detached chalet, ideal for a couple. Ground floor Open kitchen Oven x 1...
Self-catering Gîte with 6 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms. Sleeps 12. Non-applicable changeover.
Just south of the river Oise sits the village of Ognon, where the pastoral charm of this Picardy...
Self-catering Gîte with 6 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms. Sleeps 12. Non-applicable changeover.
The C18th Manoir Nord sleeps up to 12 guests. It includes beautiful gardens and a tennis court....
Self-catering Gîte with 4 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms. Sleeps 8. Non-applicable changeover.
Chateau de Macque is a fabulous property located along the very quiet and wooded valley of the...
Self-catering Chalet with 3 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms. Sleeps 6. Saturday changeover.
Within 800m high, a chalet, encircled by the massive of the Vosges in the nature park nature park...
Self-catering Cottage with 2 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms. Sleeps 4. Saturday changeover.
0.2km from coastline/beach
Captain's Cottage is just a short stroll (200 yards approx) to the beautfil beach. Accommodation...
Self-catering Gîte with 4 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms. Sleeps 14. Saturday changeover.
Through a private country road or via the water you arrive in this beautiful oasis in the middle...
Self-catering Cottage with 3 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms. Sleeps 8. Saturday changeover.
Further details available on our website. 5 Delightful Cottages on the Shore of the Lac D'Orient...
Rates available on request
Self-catering Apartment with 2 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms. Sleeps 4. Saturday changeover.
On the border of the forest of Darney and of a small village, with a free view over de...
Self-catering Gîte with 3 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms. Sleeps 6. Saturday changeover.
This holiday home (90 m2) makes part of a chalet, has complete privacy, and is located in a hamlet...
North East France
A varied region sweeping across France’s north eastern corner and bounded by the English Channel and Belgium in the north, Germany and Switzerland to the east and the Ile de France and Paris to the south. Easily accessible and rich in history, medieval architecture, World War battlefields, champagne and wine production, sandy coastline, forests and rivers, festivals and markets.
North East France
This region of France includes Alsace, Nord Pas de Calais, Champagne Ardenne, Franche-Comté, Picardie and Lorraine.
- German influence in language, architecture and cuisine, due to border location & history
- Picturesque canalside villages with flower-covered half-timbered houses
- Canoeing, boat hire, fishing, golf, paragliding, hang-gliding, flying clubs, hiking, cycling. Skiing in winter with tuition available
- Wine route through medieval villages; fairs, markets, music and flower festivals, theme parks
- Main cities Strasbourg and Mulhouse
- Find out more about Alsace and search for holiday properties.
- World renowned champagne houses and cellars in Reims, Epernay and many other towns and villages; vineyards stretching for miles
- Easy access from northern ports; close enough to Paris for a day trip
- Picturesque historical cities of Reims and Troyes with cathedrals, museums, medieval architecture
- Spectacular scenery with lakes, rivers, canals, forests, nature preserves and parks with flourishing wildlife
- Fishing, bathing, sailing, canoeing, yachting, hiking and biking
- Find out more about Champagne Ardenne and search for holiday properties.
- Little explored region with rustic feel and a Swiss flavour to architecture, culture and cuisine
- Beautiful, unspoiled scenery of rolling fields and dense forests
- Jura mountains are a mecca for nature lovers and winter sports fans
- Charming wine villages and towns with many museums and historical landmarks
- Find out more about Franche-Comté and search for holiday properties.
- Strong Germanic influence due to its location and history; main cities Metz and Nancy
- Popular with nature lovers and hikers with meandering rivers, rolling hills and wooded valleys
- Rich farming country with delightful medieval towns and villages, crystal houses, fine arts and art nouveau museums
- Historical World War I and II sites, especially Verdun
- Find out more about Lorraine and search for holiday properties.
Nord Pas de Calais
- Easy access from UK; home of Channel ports and the Channel tunnel
- Diverse landscape from sandy beaches with dramatic cliffs and views to gentle rolling hills and timeless pastoral areas with canals, rivers, nature reserve parks
- Interesting towns including Calais and Lille with museums, markets, festivals
- Flemish influence to region, reflected in locally-brewed beer
- Battlefield sites including Flanders Fields
- Find out more about Nord Pas de Calais and search for holiday properties.
- Little explored region; best-known resort is smart Le Touquet
- Home of Gothic architecture with imposing cathedrals, abbeys and castles
- Long sandy beaches, great forests, pastures and woodland; rustic countryside with simple lifestyles
- Easy access to Channel ports and to Paris by train and road
- Rich history with prehistoric sites, Gallo-roman remains and famous World War I and II battlefields, especially the Somme
- Find out more about Picardie and search for holiday properties.