Results 1 - 10 of 130
Self-catering Farmhouse with 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. Sleeps 10. Saturday changeover.
'La ferme des choucas' is a charming and sociable farm in the traditional style of this lovely...
Self-catering Chalet with 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. Sleeps 8. Saturday changeover.
Detached chalet for 8 people. Ideal for 2 couples with children. Whether in winter or summer, this...
Self-catering Gîte with 1 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms. Sleeps 2. Non-applicable changeover.
Three Luxury Cottages in Converted Stables Three luxury cottages in the converted stables of a...
Self-catering Gîte with 4 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. Sleeps 10. Saturday changeover.
Renovated farmhouse on the banks of the Moselotte. Perfectly suitable for a group consisting of...
Self-catering Chalet with 6 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. Sleeps 16. Saturday changeover.
This detached chalet is ideal for 4-5 couples and children. This chalet is ideally equipped with a...
Self-catering Chalet with 2 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms. Sleeps 5. Saturday changeover.
Situated at an altitude of 750 m, in a quiet location, a wooden chalet. An abundance of nature,...
Self-catering Converted barn with 4 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. Sleeps 10. Saturday changeover.
25.0km from coastline/beach
Available for romantic getaways or family fun, you can rent the Grand Gîte for 1-10 people here at...
Self-catering Gîte with 10 bedrooms and 10 bathrooms. Sleeps 20. Non-applicable changeover.
The passionate and talented owners of Château des Temps are not new to châteaux restorations and...
Self-catering Cottage with 2 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms. Sleeps 6. Saturday changeover.
Further details available on our website. 5 Delightful Cottages on the Shore of the Lac D'Orient...
Self-catering Gîte with 2 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms. Sleeps 4. Saturday changeover.
In an extremely quiet location, joined with the FR-88120-15, with broad views of the surroundings,...
North East France
A varied region sweeping across France’s north eastern corner and bounded by the English Channel and Belgium in the north, Germany and Switzerland to the east and the Ile de France and Paris to the south. Easily accessible and rich in history, medieval architecture, World War battlefields, champagne and wine production, sandy coastline, forests and rivers, festivals and markets.
North East France
This region of France includes Alsace, Nord Pas de Calais, Champagne Ardenne, Franche-Comté, Picardie and Lorraine.
- German influence in language, architecture and cuisine, due to border location & history
- Picturesque canalside villages with flower-covered half-timbered houses
- Canoeing, boat hire, fishing, golf, paragliding, hang-gliding, flying clubs, hiking, cycling. Skiing in winter with tuition available
- Wine route through medieval villages; fairs, markets, music and flower festivals, theme parks
- Main cities Strasbourg and Mulhouse
- Find out more about Alsace and search for holiday properties.
- World renowned champagne houses and cellars in Reims, Epernay and many other towns and villages; vineyards stretching for miles
- Easy access from northern ports; close enough to Paris for a day trip
- Picturesque historical cities of Reims and Troyes with cathedrals, museums, medieval architecture
- Spectacular scenery with lakes, rivers, canals, forests, nature preserves and parks with flourishing wildlife
- Fishing, bathing, sailing, canoeing, yachting, hiking and biking
- Find out more about Champagne Ardenne and search for holiday properties.
- Little explored region with rustic feel and a Swiss flavour to architecture, culture and cuisine
- Beautiful, unspoiled scenery of rolling fields and dense forests
- Jura mountains are a mecca for nature lovers and winter sports fans
- Charming wine villages and towns with many museums and historical landmarks
- Find out more about Franche-Comté and search for holiday properties.
- Strong Germanic influence due to its location and history; main cities Metz and Nancy
- Popular with nature lovers and hikers with meandering rivers, rolling hills and wooded valleys
- Rich farming country with delightful medieval towns and villages, crystal houses, fine arts and art nouveau museums
- Historical World War I and II sites, especially Verdun
- Find out more about Lorraine and search for holiday properties.
Nord Pas de Calais
- Easy access from UK; home of Channel ports and the Channel tunnel
- Diverse landscape from sandy beaches with dramatic cliffs and views to gentle rolling hills and timeless pastoral areas with canals, rivers, nature reserve parks
- Interesting towns including Calais and Lille with museums, markets, festivals
- Flemish influence to region, reflected in locally-brewed beer
- Battlefield sites including Flanders Fields
- Find out more about Nord Pas de Calais and search for holiday properties.
- Little explored region; best-known resort is smart Le Touquet
- Home of Gothic architecture with imposing cathedrals, abbeys and castles
- Long sandy beaches, great forests, pastures and woodland; rustic countryside with simple lifestyles
- Easy access to Channel ports and to Paris by train and road
- Rich history with prehistoric sites, Gallo-roman remains and famous World War I and II battlefields, especially the Somme
- Find out more about Picardie and search for holiday properties.