Results 1 - 10 of 886
6 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms.
Beautiful detached, 4 bed, early 19th century Vendéen farmhouse with heated pool, large enclosed 7000m² garden, barn, workshop and a 2 bedroom guest...
9 bedrooms and 9 bathrooms.
Fabulous fully renovated 16th century former nobleman's home set in one of the most picturesque walled towns of the Loire Valley. The property...
20 bedrooms and 10 bathrooms.
Le Faouet is a renovated Breton farming hamlet, which was originally four working farms. Now the hamlet is offered for sale, at a considerable...
In the countryside, in a hamlet, beautiful stone house comprising: Ground floor: Living room with wood stove, open kitchen, toilet, utility room....
6 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms.
For sale, in the village of Plessala about 10 km north of PLEMET, towns with all shops and services, house on about 5600 m² of land. The property...
3 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms.
For sale, in the countryside of Laurenan between Loudéac and Merdrignac, towns with all shops and services, less than an hour from #Rennes and...
3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms.
In the centre of Laurenan, between Plémet and Merdrignac - towns with all amenities, just an hour from Rennes and the coast. This lovely stone house...
In the countryside, in a hamlet, nice longere house with gite: including: Ground floor: living room / kitchen with wood stove, shower room + wc,...
4 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms.
For sale in PLOUGUENAST, commune with all shops and services, between Loudéac and Lamballe and less than an hour from the coast, traditional house...
2 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms.
A single storey house for sale in Merdrignac, town with all shops, doctors, pharmacy, schools and colleges, halfway between St Malo and Vannes and...
North West France
Miles of coastline and countryside, including the beaches of Normandy, the rocky peninsula of Brittany and, the banks of the Loire and Atlantic coast. An area loaded in history and tradition with glamorous seaside resorts, remote fishing villages, fairytale chateaux and idyllic countryside. There’s a rich gastronomy and plenty of places to visit so it’s ideal for romantic and family holidays.
Rugged coastlines change to sandy beaches in the North West corner of France, including Brittany, Normandy and Pays de la Loire.
- 800 miles of rocky, rugged peninsular coastline with beaches, bays and traditional fishing villages.
- Celtic influence and history with distinct Breton language and soul; numerous colourful festivals.
- Enchanting countryside with megaliths, wild meadows, castles, manor houses, chapels and villages.
- Farming country specialising in fish, seafood, crepes, dairy produce, and honey.
- Very child-friendly; activities include sailing, windsurfing, swimming, sea and freshwater fishing, golf, canal boating, riding, walking, cycling.
- Find out more about Brittany and search for holiday properties.
- Charming ports and sandy beaches including fashionable seaside resorts of Cabourg, Trouville and Deauville.
- Historical region of William the Conqueror, home of the Bayeux tapestry and site of famous WWII landing beaches, museum and memorials.
- Idyllic countryside with dairy farming, apple orchards, ancient beech forests, meandering valleys and wooded hillsides.
- Gastronomy features Calvados brandy, seafood, cheese, cream, duck, apples, pork.
- Sailing, sea festivals, golf, cycling, equestrian, children’s activities.
- Find out more about Normandy and search for holiday properties.
Pays de la Loire
- Magnificent Loire river flowing through lush countryside.
- Fairy-tale riverside chateaux and gardens open to public, some with Son et Lumière.
- Atlantic coastline with long sandy beaches, quaint bays and islands.
- Castles and museums, especially in picturesque Angers, Saumur and Nantes.
- Swimming, sailing, fishing, boat hire, buggy racing, equestrian, motor racing at Le Mans.
- Gastronomy includes seafood, game, vegetables, cheeses, fruit tarts; many fine restaurants.
- Find out more about Pays de la Loire and search for holiday properties.