Results 1 - 10 of 148
9 bedrooms and 9 bathrooms.
Fabulous fully renovated 16th century former nobleman's home set in one of the most picturesque walled towns of the Loire Valley. The property...
3 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms.
Ideal 1st time buyer or rental investment for this co-ownership house proposing an fitted kitchen, a lounge/dining room, a wc, and built in storage...
7 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms.
In the center of RUFFIAC, this former shop facility provides 223 m2 of living space composed of a ground floor with two shops, a dining room, a...
9 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms.
Stunning architect built modern design villa of approx. 500 m2 with indoor swimming pool set on a park of approx. 2 hectares. Grand hallway,...
3 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms.
Spacious river frontage village house providing two spacious reception rooms with fireplaces, 3 bedrooms, 1 family bathroom + 1 shower room. Two...
Cuisine/séjour , grand chambre avec placard-penderie/balconnet. Autre chambre. Dégagement à usage de bureau. Grande buanderie (aménageable en pièce...
7 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms.
In the heart of JOSSELIN medieval town, this substantial family home offers heartbraking views over the canal and the chateau. The ground floor...
CHARMING WOODEN BUILT HOUSE composed as follow: -ground floor: a hallway, a built in kitchenette (hob, ectractor fan, oven), a lounge, one bedroom,...
Spacious detached family home with full basement facility (double garage...), confortable lounge, fitted kitchen, 5 bedrooms, 1 family bathroom + 1...
4 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms.
Sous sol : garage double, atelier, buanderie, cave à vins.#13; RDC : séjour/salon avec cheminée et plafond cathédrale (37m²), cuisine indépendante,...
North West France
Miles of coastline and countryside, including the beaches of Normandy, the rocky peninsula of Brittany and, the banks of the Loire and Atlantic coast. An area loaded in history and tradition with glamorous seaside resorts, remote fishing villages, fairytale chateaux and idyllic countryside. There’s a rich gastronomy and plenty of places to visit so it’s ideal for romantic and family holidays.
Rugged coastlines change to sandy beaches in the North West corner of France, including Brittany, Normandy and Pays de la Loire.
- 800 miles of rocky, rugged peninsular coastline with beaches, bays and traditional fishing villages.
- Celtic influence and history with distinct Breton language and soul; numerous colourful festivals.
- Enchanting countryside with megaliths, wild meadows, castles, manor houses, chapels and villages.
- Farming country specialising in fish, seafood, crepes, dairy produce, and honey.
- Very child-friendly; activities include sailing, windsurfing, swimming, sea and freshwater fishing, golf, canal boating, riding, walking, cycling.
- Find out more about Brittany and search for holiday properties.
- Charming ports and sandy beaches including fashionable seaside resorts of Cabourg, Trouville and Deauville.
- Historical region of William the Conqueror, home of the Bayeux tapestry and site of famous WWII landing beaches, museum and memorials.
- Idyllic countryside with dairy farming, apple orchards, ancient beech forests, meandering valleys and wooded hillsides.
- Gastronomy features Calvados brandy, seafood, cheese, cream, duck, apples, pork.
- Sailing, sea festivals, golf, cycling, equestrian, children’s activities.
- Find out more about Normandy and search for holiday properties.
Pays de la Loire
- Magnificent Loire river flowing through lush countryside.
- Fairy-tale riverside chateaux and gardens open to public, some with Son et Lumière.
- Atlantic coastline with long sandy beaches, quaint bays and islands.
- Castles and museums, especially in picturesque Angers, Saumur and Nantes.
- Swimming, sailing, fishing, boat hire, buggy racing, equestrian, motor racing at Le Mans.
- Gastronomy includes seafood, game, vegetables, cheeses, fruit tarts; many fine restaurants.
- Find out more about Pays de la Loire and search for holiday properties.