Results 1 - 10 of 406
This is a beautiful Town House on a plot of 132m² that has been entirely renovated with the finest quality of specifications (central heating,...
4 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms.
EXCLUSIVE TO BEAUX VILLAGES! Stone village house with large garden and great views that has been extended. This property offers lots of potential...
3 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms.
EXCLUSIVE TO BEAUX VILLAGES! This stone bergerie has been renovated to form two dwellings, a charming 2 bedroom unit and another equally beautiful...
Beautiful character stone house offering a main house with 94 m2 of living area (living area, kitchen, 3 bedrooms) and an independent cottage with...
3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms.
Luxury apartment T4 ( 3 bedroom ) on the ground floor with a living area of ??96.74 m² with terrace of 34.08 m² - parking, lift - View on Mont...
3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms.
EXCLUSIVE TO BEAUX VILLAGES! Really lovely, sunny village house a few minutes walk to the shops and cafés. Gas central heating and double glazed...
Port Lligat development: close by the entirely renovated railway station and Centre du Monde (as named by Salvador Dali), in Perpignan city, this...
Set in the heart of Perpignan, charming apartment of 190m² split on 3 levels and situated in a lovely Bourgeois building without lift. It comprises...
Pretty village house located in the heart of the medieval part of the village, just a few steps of all shops, with 113 m2 of living space including...
Lorgues, around 300 m² from wc, walking distance, villa renovated, bright with spacious living room , veranda, 2 bedrooms, but third one easy to do....
South of France
France’s sunshine playground includes most of the Mediterranean coast and oozes culture and history. In the west, Languedoc Roussillon is bordered by the Pyrenees, Andorra and Spain. To the east, Provence- Cote d’Azur stretches along the coast from the Italian border at Menton to just the other side of Marseilles, then north to the Haute-Alpes.
South of France and the Riviera
The gorgeous south of France includes the region of Languedoc Roussillon and the area of Provence and The Cote d'Azur with the world famous French Riviera.
- Relaxed pace of life and dry, sunny climate with Mediterranean beaches, quaint coastal towns and ports, all with a Catalonian influence.
- Gallo Roman history and monuments, Greek ruins, medieval castles and ancient villages. Picturesque towns and cities include Montpellier, Perpignan, Nîmes, Carcassonne.
- Rugged mountains and plateaus; farmland and vineyards comprising the largest wine producing area of Europe.
- Mediterranean cuisine with generous use of herbs, garlic and olive oil in dishes like cassoulet and barbecued thyme-grazed lamb.
- Find out more about Languedoc Roussillon and search for holiday properties.
Provence- Côte d'Azur
- Special charms of Provence are its sensuous pleasures - warm climate, clear light, and Mediterranean food and wine tasting of sunshine.
- Landscape varies from the Alps to stunning beaches, from vineyards to fields of flowers for perfume. The Camargue is a unique wetland area with wild bulls and horses.
- See quaint hilltop cities and lively, fashionable towns; medieval fortresses and Roman ruins.
- Made famous by painters, strong cultural and artistic traditions survive with art galleries, music festivals and much more.
- Walking, riding, fishing, cycling; excellent skiing and winter sports at famous destinations.
- Find out more about Provence- Côte d'Azur and search for holiday properties.