Cottage, 2 Bedrooms, 2 Baths, (Sleeps 5)
Nestled in the tiny hillside village of Beynac, La Petite Maison invokes a timeless sense of charm and beauty. Catch a glimpse of medieval life in this 500-year-old home and explore the most scenic and breathtaking villages of Southwest France. Unlike many homes listed under Beynac in the advertising directories, La Petite Maison enjoys a central location within the actual village and is one of the most picturesque homes in Beynac. Situated on a cobbled footpath leading to the Chateau, your medieval adventure awaits. Step inside to a quiet retreat and enjoy the charm of its thick stone walls and heavy chestnut timbers.
- Central village setting just steps away from the bakery, grocery store, restaurants, ATM, post office, galleries, hairdresser, doctor, and pharmacy
- Two romantic master bedrooms with ensuite bathrooms, one with a four-poster colonial bed, the other in the style of Louis XV
- Air conditioning, a rarity in most vacation rentals in southwest France
- Fully modern bathrooms fitted with spa shower cabins, perfect for helping you relax after a busy day of sightseeing
- Fully equipped kitchen to make dining in easy and stress-free
- High ceilings with large chestnut wood beams in the living/dining room with comfortable leather seating
- Massive stone fireplace with stove insert and antique copper accents
La Petite Maison is perfect for couples and small families. With two master bedrooms, it sleeps 4 very comfortably but may also sleep 1 additional guest in a single bed in the upstairs bedroom.
No one will have to draw straws for the kid’s bedroom because this cottage has
- Two full-sized master suites each with its own private ensuite bathroom.
- A common living area with the sitting room and dining area separates the bedrooms above and below.
- The living room boasts a massive stone fireplace and leather furniture, which accentuate the comfort and enjoyment of staying in your own place.
- In the upstairs bath, you will find a fully modern step-down bathroom fitted with handmade Italian tiles, a relaxing shower cabin, vanity, and a Napoleon III armoire.
- The downstairs bathroom is fitted with a luxury spa shower featuring 8 shower heads, an extra-large sink, heated towel warmers, and beautiful Italian marble tile.
Please note: If you have mobility issues or concerns please contact the owner.