Cottage, 2 Bedrooms, 2 Baths, (Sleeps 5)
Nestled in the tiny hillside village of Beynac, La Petite Maison invokes a timeless sense of charm and beauty. Catch a glimpse of medieval life in this 500 year old home and explore the most scenic and breathtaking villages of Southwest France. Unlike many homes listed under Beynac in the advertising directories, La Petite Maison enjoys a central location within the actual village and is one of the most picturesque homes in Beynac. Situated on a cobbled footpath leading to the Chateau, your medieval adventure awaits. Step inside into a quiet retreat and enjoy the charm of its thick stone walls and heavy chestnut timbers. Many of its furnishings date back to the 1700’s.
- Central village setting just steps away from bakery, grocery store, restaurants, ATM, post office, galleries, hairdresser, doctor and pharmacy
- Two romantic master bedrooms with ensuite bathrooms, one with a four poster antique colonial bed, the other in the style of Louis XV
- Air conditioning, a rarity in most vacation rentals in southwest France
- Fully modern bathrooms fitted with spa shower cabins, perfect for helping you relax after a busy day of sightseeing
- Fully equipped kitchen to make dining in easy and stress free
- High ceilings with large chestnut wood beams in the living/dining room with local antiques and leather furniture
- Massive stone fireplace with stove insert and antique copper accents
La Petite Maison is perfect for couples and small families. With two master bedrooms, it sleeps 4 very comfortably but may also sleep 1 additional guest in a single bed in the upstairs bedroom.
No one will have to draw straws for the kid’s bedroom because this cottage has
- Two full sized master suites each with its own private ensuite bathroom.
- A common living area with the sitting room and dining area separates the bedrooms above and below.
- The living room boasts a massive stone fireplace, antique copper, and leather furniture, which accentuate the comfort and enjoyment of staying in your own place.
- In the upstairs bath you will find a fully modern step-down bathroom fitted with handmade Italian tiles, an relaxing shower cabin, vanity and a Napoleon III armoire.
- The downstairs bathroom is fitted with a luxury spa shower featuring 8 shower heads, an extra large sink, heated towel warmers and beautiful Italian marble tile.
Please note: If you have mobility issues or concerns please contact the owner.