Results 1 - 10 of 148
Self-catering Gîte with 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. Sleeps 4. Saturday changeover.
A spacious gîte in a stunning barn conversion, in a tranquil, rural setting . The warm honey...
Self-catering Gîte with 8 bedrooms and 5 bathrooms. Sleeps 15. Non-applicable changeover.
In the heart of the 'Bourbonnais', in the Auvergne region, just 25km from Moulins, sits Chateau du...
Bed and Breakfast Auberge with 1 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms. Sleeps 2. Non-applicable changeover.
Comfortable Bed and Breakfast in Peaceful Village Welcome to Les Tilleuls, our charming old...
Self-catering Cottage with 1 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms. Sleeps 2. Non-applicable changeover.
Converted Barn Cottage with Private Spa-Tub The perfect place to spend lazy days in the summer...
Self-catering Gîte with 5 bedrooms and 5 bathrooms. Sleeps 10. Non-applicable changeover.
In the heart of the Côte-d’Or wine region, these two charming houses are a wine-lovers dream. With...
Self-catering Gîte with 14 bedrooms and 10 bathrooms. Sleeps 30. Non-applicable changeover.
Set in vast grounds of forests and meadows, Château Des Bijoux is a jewel of a home in northern...
Self-catering Gîte with 5 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms. Sleeps 10. Non-applicable changeover.
In a pretty town square close to northern Dordogne, this elegant townhouse offers character and...
Half Price due to late cancellation!
Self-catering Gîte with 1 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms. Sleeps 2. Saturday changeover.
One of three beautifully presented one-bedroom gites in stunning location with private gardens and...
Self-catering Chateau with 5 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. Sleeps 8. Saturday changeover.
Do you want to experience sometimes how it is to live in a castle? On the border of Burgundy and...
Self-catering Gîte with 3 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms. Sleeps 10. Non-applicable changeover.
Wander down the cobbled lane in the heart of Beaune and step into your serene abode. This home is...
The spacious heart of France, marking the transition between north and south in both climate and landscape. At the centre of the region are timeless, laid back Auvergne and Limousin, with their dramatic natural scenery and outdoor pursuits. To the east and west are Burgundy and the Loire Valley, with their vineyards, gastronomy, history and culture.
The central region of France includes the areas of Auvergne, Burgundy, Limousin and the Loire Valley.
- A timeless paradise for lovers of nature and the outdoors
- Awe-inspiring natural scenery with non-active volcanoes, lakes, rivers, forests and exceptional flora and fauna
- In warm summer, enjoy all types of outdoor pursuits and stay in thermal spa areas.
- In winter, enjoy three classified downhill ski resorts and excellent cross-country mountain skiing.
- 12th-century Romanesque architecture and sculpture in picturesque villages and towns.
- The capital, Clermont-Ferrand, is famous for its tire manufacturing
- Find out more about Auvergne and search for holiday properties.
- Unspoilt countryside of hills, gorges and lush green meadows with a laid-back feel
- Abundant lakes and rivers for canoeing, sailing, wind-surfing and other water sports. Good trout fishing in rivers and streams
- Ideal for equestrian holidays, with a long history of horse-breeding, especially Anglo-Arabs
- Ancient villages, abbeys and fortresses
- Famous for Limoges porcelain and enamel and Aubusson tapestries
- Find out more about Limousin and search for holiday properties.
- Lush green countryside of great natural beauty with meandering streams, majestic oaks, vineyards, sunflower fields and quiet roads.
- Breathtaking historical royal châteaux and gardens alongside the river
- Pastoral villages with picturesque cobblestone streets; lovely towns for festivals, concerts and theatre
- Excellent landscape for biking, barging, ballooning, golf
- Sumptuous or quaint hotels and inns; gourmet food and wine
- Find out more about Loire Valley and search for holiday properties.
- Famous wine-growing region with quiet, spacious countryside good for hiking, boating and mountain biking
- Medieval town of Beaune has rich history and distinctive architecture with colourful, Flemish-style tiled roofs
- Wineries to visit, open air wine markets, wine museum
- Trois Glorieuses wine auction in Beaune every November
- Main city of Dijon is a gastronomic centre with magnificent art museum in ducal palace
- Find out more about Burgundy and search for holiday properties.