Results 1 - 10 of 79
Rates available on request
Self-catering Farmhouse with 5 bedrooms and 5 bathrooms. Sleeps 10. Saturday changeover.
Fabulous restored Farmhouse, heated Indoor + outdoor pools, Tennis court, Boules Court Luxurious...
Self-catering Gîte with 7 bedrooms and 7 bathrooms. Sleeps 14. Non-applicable changeover.
The Chateau de Grazay is set in the heart of the tranquil Loire Valley, nestled in rural...
Self-catering Gîte with 4 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms. Sleeps 8. Non-applicable changeover.
In the heart of the Loire Valley, attached to a grand chateau, Le Clos Lumiere is an elegant and...
Self-catering Farmhouse with 5 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms. Sleeps 11. Non-applicable changeover.
A large 5 bedroom farmhouse offering a perfect solution for those wanting to get away but remain...
Self-catering Cottage with 1 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms. Sleeps 2. Non-applicable changeover.
Pretty cottage for 2 with pool, private fishing lake in unspoilt countryside Chez Carreau is...
Self-catering Gîte with 9 bedrooms and 9 bathrooms. Sleeps 18. Non-applicable changeover.
Chateau de Raguerniere is a magnificently decorated 19th century luxury Chateau which sits in a...
Gîte, Peyrat De Bellac (Haute-Vienne)
Self-catering Gîte with 3 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms. Sleeps 6. Non-applicable changeover.
Luxury Self Catering Holiday Cottages / Gites with Pool in Limousin Amid forty acres sprawling...
Self-catering Gîte with 12 bedrooms and 9 bathrooms. Sleeps 28. Non-applicable changeover.
The 15th Century Chateau Roussignol, situated in the heart of the Loire countryside, sits on a...
Self-catering Gîte with 8 bedrooms and 9 bathrooms. Sleeps 16. Non-applicable changeover.
The exceptional Chateau de Naugues is the ideal base to explore the famous wine route of Burgundy...
Self-catering Cottage with 2 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms. Sleeps 5. Non-applicable changeover.
This holiday cottage is one of the two original Chateau Gatehouses and is ideal for those wishing...
The spacious heart of France, marking the transition between north and south in both climate and landscape. At the centre of the region are timeless, laid back Auvergne and Limousin, with their dramatic natural scenery and outdoor pursuits. To the east and west are Burgundy and the Loire Valley, with their vineyards, gastronomy, history and culture.
The central region of France includes the areas of Auvergne, Burgundy, Limousin and the Loire Valley.
- A timeless paradise for lovers of nature and the outdoors
- Awe-inspiring natural scenery with non-active volcanoes, lakes, rivers, forests and exceptional flora and fauna
- In warm summer, enjoy all types of outdoor pursuits and stay in thermal spa areas.
- In winter, enjoy three classified downhill ski resorts and excellent cross-country mountain skiing.
- 12th-century Romanesque architecture and sculpture in picturesque villages and towns.
- The capital, Clermont-Ferrand, is famous for its tire manufacturing
- Find out more about Auvergne and search for holiday properties.
- Unspoilt countryside of hills, gorges and lush green meadows with a laid-back feel
- Abundant lakes and rivers for canoeing, sailing, wind-surfing and other water sports. Good trout fishing in rivers and streams
- Ideal for equestrian holidays, with a long history of horse-breeding, especially Anglo-Arabs
- Ancient villages, abbeys and fortresses
- Famous for Limoges porcelain and enamel and Aubusson tapestries
- Find out more about Limousin and search for holiday properties.
- Lush green countryside of great natural beauty with meandering streams, majestic oaks, vineyards, sunflower fields and quiet roads.
- Breathtaking historical royal châteaux and gardens alongside the river
- Pastoral villages with picturesque cobblestone streets; lovely towns for festivals, concerts and theatre
- Excellent landscape for biking, barging, ballooning, golf
- Sumptuous or quaint hotels and inns; gourmet food and wine
- Find out more about Loire Valley and search for holiday properties.
- Famous wine-growing region with quiet, spacious countryside good for hiking, boating and mountain biking
- Medieval town of Beaune has rich history and distinctive architecture with colourful, Flemish-style tiled roofs
- Wineries to visit, open air wine markets, wine museum
- Trois Glorieuses wine auction in Beaune every November
- Main city of Dijon is a gastronomic centre with magnificent art museum in ducal palace
- Find out more about Burgundy and search for holiday properties.