Results 1 - 10 of 181
Self-catering Gîte with 5 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. Sleeps 12. Non-applicable changeover.
In the undulating countryside of western Burgundy is the beautiful Maison Lumière, a wonderful...
Rates available on request
Self-catering Gîte with 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. Sleeps 6. Saturday changeover.
Petit Crème at Maison Crème Anglaise, Montreal, Burgundy, sleeps 6/8 This comfortable, newly...
Self-catering Gîte with 14 bedrooms and 10 bathrooms. Sleeps 28. Non-applicable changeover.
This ivy-covered chateau in the Loire Valley is nestled among a copse of trees, but it’s far from...
Self-catering Chalet with 1 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms. Sleeps 2. Saturday changeover.
Four self-Catering Cottages with Fishing Lake Situated at the end of a winding lane, 2 miles from...
Self-catering Apartment with 1 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms. Sleeps 2. Non-applicable changeover.
You will have an unforgettable stay in this charming duplex apartment full of character. Located...
Bed and Breakfast Auberge with 1 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms. Sleeps 4. Non-applicable changeover.
Comfortable Bed and Breakfast in Peaceful Village Welcome to Les Tilleuls, our charming old...
Rates available on request
Self-catering Farmhouse with 4 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. Sleeps 10. Saturday changeover.
Really get away from it all? In this restored, stone farmhouse you'll think you're back in another...
Self-catering Gîte with 4 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms. Sleeps 8. Saturday changeover.
Ground floor Hallway Kitchen Combination microwave x 1 Dishwasher x 1 Fridge-freezer x 1...
Self-catering Gîte with 3 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms. Sleeps 6. Non-applicable changeover.
Luxury Self Catering Holiday Cottages / Gites with Pool in Limousin Amid forty acres sprawling...
Gîte, Ferriere Larcon (Indre-et-Loire)
Self-catering Gîte with 5 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms. Sleeps 10. Saturday changeover.
Beautifully decorated 18C Village Property with Heated Pool on Two Acres La Cure is a rarity - a...
The spacious heart of France, marking the transition between north and south in both climate and landscape. At the centre of the region are timeless, laid back Auvergne and Limousin, with their dramatic natural scenery and outdoor pursuits. To the east and west are Burgundy and the Loire Valley, with their vineyards, gastronomy, history and culture.
The central region of France includes the areas of Auvergne, Burgundy, Limousin and the Loire Valley.
- A timeless paradise for lovers of nature and the outdoors
- Awe-inspiring natural scenery with non-active volcanoes, lakes, rivers, forests and exceptional flora and fauna
- In warm summer, enjoy all types of outdoor pursuits and stay in thermal spa areas.
- In winter, enjoy three classified downhill ski resorts and excellent cross-country mountain skiing.
- 12th-century Romanesque architecture and sculpture in picturesque villages and towns.
- The capital, Clermont-Ferrand, is famous for its tire manufacturing
- Find out more about Auvergne and search for holiday properties.
- Unspoilt countryside of hills, gorges and lush green meadows with a laid-back feel
- Abundant lakes and rivers for canoeing, sailing, wind-surfing and other water sports. Good trout fishing in rivers and streams
- Ideal for equestrian holidays, with a long history of horse-breeding, especially Anglo-Arabs
- Ancient villages, abbeys and fortresses
- Famous for Limoges porcelain and enamel and Aubusson tapestries
- Find out more about Limousin and search for holiday properties.
- Lush green countryside of great natural beauty with meandering streams, majestic oaks, vineyards, sunflower fields and quiet roads.
- Breathtaking historical royal châteaux and gardens alongside the river
- Pastoral villages with picturesque cobblestone streets; lovely towns for festivals, concerts and theatre
- Excellent landscape for biking, barging, ballooning, golf
- Sumptuous or quaint hotels and inns; gourmet food and wine
- Find out more about Loire Valley and search for holiday properties.
- Famous wine-growing region with quiet, spacious countryside good for hiking, boating and mountain biking
- Medieval town of Beaune has rich history and distinctive architecture with colourful, Flemish-style tiled roofs
- Wineries to visit, open air wine markets, wine museum
- Trois Glorieuses wine auction in Beaune every November
- Main city of Dijon is a gastronomic centre with magnificent art museum in ducal palace
- Find out more about Burgundy and search for holiday properties.