Results 1 - 10 of 97
Self-catering Gîte with 6 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms. Sleeps 12. Friday changeover.
The house is fully equipped for parties of up to 12 with: 2 double and 3 twin bedrooms and a...
Self-catering Gîte with 6 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms. Sleeps 12. Non-applicable changeover.
Chateau Laperier is a charming original century chateau in a stunning corner of the Loire Valley....
Self-catering Gîte with 6 bedrooms and 6 bathrooms. Sleeps 16. Non-applicable changeover.
A stay at this 19th century chateau in Burgundy places guests in a prime position to explore the...
Self-catering Gîte with 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. Sleeps 6. Non-applicable changeover.
A spectacular house set in grounds so beautiful they've been regularly used as filming locations,...
Rates available on request
Self-catering Gîte with 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. Sleeps 4. Saturday changeover.
500.0km from coastline/beach
19th Century Renovated Maison de Vigneron in Cote d'Or "Hameau de Cirey" is a beautiful 19th...
Self-catering Gîte with 9 bedrooms and 6 bathrooms. Sleeps 14. Non-applicable changeover.
The chateau is a Grade I listed, 18th Century family home located in the heart of Burgundy, close...
Self-catering Gîte with 3 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms. Sleeps 6. Non-applicable changeover.
Featured in The Sunday Times' Top 50 cool villas Private and peaceful, with breath-taking views...
Self-catering Gîte with 1 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms. Sleeps 2. Saturday changeover.
Two Peaceful Gites Near Cluny and Taizé La Tuilerie is on the edge of a forest overlooking rolling...
Gîte, Ferriere Larcon (Indre-et-Loire)
Self-catering Gîte with 5 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms. Sleeps 10. Saturday changeover.
Beautifully decorated 18C Village Property with Heated Pool on Two Acres La Cure is a rarity - a...
Self-catering Gîte with 7 bedrooms and 5 bathrooms. Sleeps 13. Non-applicable changeover.
Welcome to the beautiful Chateau Saint Jean. This exceptional chateau renta was constructed in...
The spacious heart of France, marking the transition between north and south in both climate and landscape. At the centre of the region are timeless, laid back Auvergne and Limousin, with their dramatic natural scenery and outdoor pursuits. To the east and west are Burgundy and the Loire Valley, with their vineyards, gastronomy, history and culture.
The central region of France includes the areas of Auvergne, Burgundy, Limousin and the Loire Valley.
- A timeless paradise for lovers of nature and the outdoors
- Awe-inspiring natural scenery with non-active volcanoes, lakes, rivers, forests and exceptional flora and fauna
- In warm summer, enjoy all types of outdoor pursuits and stay in thermal spa areas.
- In winter, enjoy three classified downhill ski resorts and excellent cross-country mountain skiing.
- 12th-century Romanesque architecture and sculpture in picturesque villages and towns.
- The capital, Clermont-Ferrand, is famous for its tire manufacturing
- Find out more about Auvergne and search for holiday properties.
- Unspoilt countryside of hills, gorges and lush green meadows with a laid-back feel
- Abundant lakes and rivers for canoeing, sailing, wind-surfing and other water sports. Good trout fishing in rivers and streams
- Ideal for equestrian holidays, with a long history of horse-breeding, especially Anglo-Arabs
- Ancient villages, abbeys and fortresses
- Famous for Limoges porcelain and enamel and Aubusson tapestries
- Find out more about Limousin and search for holiday properties.
- Lush green countryside of great natural beauty with meandering streams, majestic oaks, vineyards, sunflower fields and quiet roads.
- Breathtaking historical royal châteaux and gardens alongside the river
- Pastoral villages with picturesque cobblestone streets; lovely towns for festivals, concerts and theatre
- Excellent landscape for biking, barging, ballooning, golf
- Sumptuous or quaint hotels and inns; gourmet food and wine
- Find out more about Loire Valley and search for holiday properties.
- Famous wine-growing region with quiet, spacious countryside good for hiking, boating and mountain biking
- Medieval town of Beaune has rich history and distinctive architecture with colourful, Flemish-style tiled roofs
- Wineries to visit, open air wine markets, wine museum
- Trois Glorieuses wine auction in Beaune every November
- Main city of Dijon is a gastronomic centre with magnificent art museum in ducal palace
- Find out more about Burgundy and search for holiday properties.