Results 1 - 10 of 93
Self-catering Gîte with 2 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms. Sleeps 4. Non-applicable changeover.
'Les Coquelicots' (The Poppies) is a stunning pool-side gîte with breathtaking views over the...
Self-catering Gîte with 3 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms. Sleeps 5. Saturday changeover.
Nicely located detached holiday house (220 m2)in a splendid part of the Auvergne, with privacy,...
Self-catering Gîte with 4 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms. Sleeps 8. Non-applicable changeover.
In the heart of the Loire Valley, attached to a grand chateau, Le Clos Lumiere is an elegant and...
Self-catering Gîte with 1 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms. Sleeps 2. Saturday changeover.
Delightful Romantic Gîte/Cottage in Converted 100 Year Old Building Deep in the heart of the rural...
15% discount off 2019 list prices!
Self-catering Gîte with 1 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms. Sleeps 3. Saturday changeover.
BEAUTIFULLY PRESENTED GITE IN THE HEART OF THE LOIRE VALLEY WITH PRIVATE GARDEN AND POOL Vieille...
Self-catering Gîte with 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. Sleeps 4. Non-applicable changeover.
Newly renovated in 2015, this delightful and charming 2-bedroom stone cottage is set in a small...
Gîte, Beaumont Du Lac (Haute-Vienne)
Self-catering Gîte with 0 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. Sleeps 4. Saturday changeover.
L 'Ecole is a nostalgic building in a beautiful and quiet location. The areas are centered around...
Gîte, St Ilpize (Haute-Loire)
Self-catering Gîte with 2 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms. Sleeps 4. Saturday changeover.
In Southern Auvergne, in the Gorges de l'Allier, a country house (70 m2), entirely renovated, with...
Rates available on request
Self-catering Gîte with 0 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms. Sleeps 2. Saturday changeover.
Les Collines de Ste Féréole offers 25 modern holiday houses with WiFi. They are spread across four...
Self-catering Gîte with 6 bedrooms and 6 bathrooms. Sleeps 15. Saturday changeover.
2 Acres of Gardens and Heated Pool in a Picturesque Village with Popular Bar/Restaurant. Normally...
The spacious heart of France, marking the transition between north and south in both climate and landscape. At the centre of the region are timeless, laid back Auvergne and Limousin, with their dramatic natural scenery and outdoor pursuits. To the east and west are Burgundy and the Loire Valley, with their vineyards, gastronomy, history and culture.
The central region of France includes the areas of Auvergne, Burgundy, Limousin and the Loire Valley.
- A timeless paradise for lovers of nature and the outdoors
- Awe-inspiring natural scenery with non-active volcanoes, lakes, rivers, forests and exceptional flora and fauna
- In warm summer, enjoy all types of outdoor pursuits and stay in thermal spa areas.
- In winter, enjoy three classified downhill ski resorts and excellent cross-country mountain skiing.
- 12th-century Romanesque architecture and sculpture in picturesque villages and towns.
- The capital, Clermont-Ferrand, is famous for its tire manufacturing
- Find out more about Auvergne and search for holiday properties.
- Unspoilt countryside of hills, gorges and lush green meadows with a laid-back feel
- Abundant lakes and rivers for canoeing, sailing, wind-surfing and other water sports. Good trout fishing in rivers and streams
- Ideal for equestrian holidays, with a long history of horse-breeding, especially Anglo-Arabs
- Ancient villages, abbeys and fortresses
- Famous for Limoges porcelain and enamel and Aubusson tapestries
- Find out more about Limousin and search for holiday properties.
- Lush green countryside of great natural beauty with meandering streams, majestic oaks, vineyards, sunflower fields and quiet roads.
- Breathtaking historical royal châteaux and gardens alongside the river
- Pastoral villages with picturesque cobblestone streets; lovely towns for festivals, concerts and theatre
- Excellent landscape for biking, barging, ballooning, golf
- Sumptuous or quaint hotels and inns; gourmet food and wine
- Find out more about Loire Valley and search for holiday properties.
- Famous wine-growing region with quiet, spacious countryside good for hiking, boating and mountain biking
- Medieval town of Beaune has rich history and distinctive architecture with colourful, Flemish-style tiled roofs
- Wineries to visit, open air wine markets, wine museum
- Trois Glorieuses wine auction in Beaune every November
- Main city of Dijon is a gastronomic centre with magnificent art museum in ducal palace
- Find out more about Burgundy and search for holiday properties.