Results 1 - 10 of 90
Self-catering Apartment with 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. Sleeps 6. Saturday changeover.
On a quiet stretch of coastline and close to a lovely sandy beach, this high quality, newly...
Self-catering Maison de Maître with 6 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms. Sleeps 11. Friday changeover.
Renovated 19th Century Maison de Maitre with Pool and Games Room. La Grande Maslerie is a...
Self-catering Watermill with 2 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms. Sleeps 4. Saturday changeover.
50.0km from coastline/beach
18th Century Watermill in the Druance Valley . Exclusive rental . La Moulin de la Houssaye is...
Self-catering Gîte with 6 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms. Sleeps 12. Saturday changeover.
100.0km from coastline/beach
Country Cottages with swimming pool In the middle of 30 acres of private and listed woodland our...
Self-catering Villa with 6 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms. Sleeps 12. Saturday changeover.
2.0km from coastline/beach
South-facing villa with large heated indoor pool , distant sea views, just 2km from the beach and...
Cottage, St Evarzec (Finistere)
Self-catering Cottage with 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. Sleeps 6. Saturday changeover.
Ideally situated in the Fouesnant area, this farm has been totally renovated to create a warm...
Self-catering Villa with 4 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms. Sleeps 8. Saturday changeover.
Quaint holiday property with stunning sea views and direct access to a beach in front of the...
Rates available on request
Self-catering Farmhouse with 2 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms. Sleeps 4. Saturday changeover.
17th Century Cottage Adjoining Farmhouse La Richardière is a tranquil hamlet a stroll away from...
Villa, Cleder (Finistere)
Self-catering Villa with 3 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms. Sleeps 6. Saturday changeover.
A superb 5-star villa with heated indoor poo l offering luxury accommodation, only 15 minutes from...
Self-catering Villa with 5 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms. Sleeps 11. Saturday changeover.
Spacious villa with indoor pool, hot tub, enclosed garden, sea views & short walk from beach. This...
North West France
Miles of coastline and countryside, including the beaches of Normandy, the rocky peninsula of Brittany and, the banks of the Loire and Atlantic coast. An area loaded in history and tradition with glamorous seaside resorts, remote fishing villages, fairytale chateaux and idyllic countryside. There’s a rich gastronomy and plenty of places to visit so it’s ideal for romantic and family holidays.
Rugged coastlines change to sandy beaches in the North West corner of France, including Brittany, Normandy and Pays de la Loire.
- 800 miles of rocky, rugged peninsular coastline with beaches, bays and traditional fishing villages.
- Celtic influence and history with distinct Breton language and soul; numerous colourful festivals.
- Enchanting countryside with megaliths, wild meadows, castles, manor houses, chapels and villages.
- Farming country specialising in fish, seafood, crepes, dairy produce, and honey.
- Very child-friendly; activities include sailing, windsurfing, swimming, sea and freshwater fishing, golf, canal boating, riding, walking, cycling.
- Find out more about Brittany and search for holiday properties.
- Charming ports and sandy beaches including fashionable seaside resorts of Cabourg, Trouville and Deauville.
- Historical region of William the Conqueror, home of the Bayeux tapestry and site of famous WWII landing beaches, museum and memorials.
- Idyllic countryside with dairy farming, apple orchards, ancient beech forests, meandering valleys and wooded hillsides.
- Gastronomy features Calvados brandy, seafood, cheese, cream, duck, apples, pork.
- Sailing, sea festivals, golf, cycling, equestrian, children’s activities.
- Find out more about Normandy and search for holiday properties.
Pays de la Loire
- Magnificent Loire river flowing through lush countryside.
- Fairy-tale riverside chateaux and gardens open to public, some with Son et Lumière.
- Atlantic coastline with long sandy beaches, quaint bays and islands.
- Castles and museums, especially in picturesque Angers, Saumur and Nantes.
- Swimming, sailing, fishing, boat hire, buggy racing, equestrian, motor racing at Le Mans.
- Gastronomy includes seafood, game, vegetables, cheeses, fruit tarts; many fine restaurants.
- Find out more about Pays de la Loire and search for holiday properties.