Results 1 - 10 of 310
Self-catering Cottage with 2 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms. Sleeps 7. Saturday changeover.
20.0km from coastline/beach
Beautiful Normandy Stone Cottage, Gîte and Bed & Breakfast La Tringale is an 1820’s farmhouse set...
Self-catering Converted barn with 4 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. Sleeps 9. Friday changeover.
6.0km from coastline/beach
Village Location, 10 Min to Beach, Ideal for Families, Heated/Fenced Pool, Hot Tub and Sauna 4...
Self-catering Gîte with 13 bedrooms and 11 bathrooms. Sleeps 33. Non-applicable changeover.
Ideally situated for exploring the delights of the Loire valley, the self-catering Chateau De...
Self-catering Country house with 4 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms. Sleeps 10. Saturday changeover.
10.0km from coastline/beach
Lovely Property Ideally Situated for Exploring Local Area Ideally situated for exploring local...
Apartment, Trelevern (Cote d'Armor)
Self-catering Apartment with 2 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms. Sleeps 4. Saturday changeover.
This superb first floor apartment is in an outstanding position just 150m from a lovely quiet...
Rates available on request
Self-catering Gîte with 3 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms. Sleeps 6. Saturday changeover.
Situated 300 m from the beach, a comfortable, modern villa. Attractive holiday villa, with plenty...
Self-catering Cottage with 12 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms. Sleeps 23. Saturday changeover.
38.0km from coastline/beach
Unique Hamlet of Three Superb Quality Holiday Cottages with Heated Pool Le Gohic is a unique,...
Converted barn, Plouhinec (Morbihan)
Self-catering Converted barn with 1 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms. Sleeps 2. Saturday changeover.
A stylish barn conversion attached to the owners house in a wonderful tranquil setting, just on...
Rates available on request
Self-catering Gîte with 2 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms. Sleeps 5. Saturday changeover.
This charming holiday home is located in the peace and quiet of the countryside, close to...
Self-catering Villa with 4 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms. Sleeps 8. Saturday changeover.
This magnificent villa is set right on the quayside and makes you feel you are in a boat! The...
North West France
Miles of coastline and countryside, including the beaches of Normandy, the rocky peninsula of Brittany and, the banks of the Loire and Atlantic coast. An area loaded in history and tradition with glamorous seaside resorts, remote fishing villages, fairytale chateaux and idyllic countryside. There’s a rich gastronomy and plenty of places to visit so it’s ideal for romantic and family holidays.
Rugged coastlines change to sandy beaches in the North West corner of France, including Brittany, Normandy and Pays de la Loire.
- 800 miles of rocky, rugged peninsular coastline with beaches, bays and traditional fishing villages.
- Celtic influence and history with distinct Breton language and soul; numerous colourful festivals.
- Enchanting countryside with megaliths, wild meadows, castles, manor houses, chapels and villages.
- Farming country specialising in fish, seafood, crepes, dairy produce, and honey.
- Very child-friendly; activities include sailing, windsurfing, swimming, sea and freshwater fishing, golf, canal boating, riding, walking, cycling.
- Find out more about Brittany and search for holiday properties.
- Charming ports and sandy beaches including fashionable seaside resorts of Cabourg, Trouville and Deauville.
- Historical region of William the Conqueror, home of the Bayeux tapestry and site of famous WWII landing beaches, museum and memorials.
- Idyllic countryside with dairy farming, apple orchards, ancient beech forests, meandering valleys and wooded hillsides.
- Gastronomy features Calvados brandy, seafood, cheese, cream, duck, apples, pork.
- Sailing, sea festivals, golf, cycling, equestrian, children’s activities.
- Find out more about Normandy and search for holiday properties.
Pays de la Loire
- Magnificent Loire river flowing through lush countryside.
- Fairy-tale riverside chateaux and gardens open to public, some with Son et Lumière.
- Atlantic coastline with long sandy beaches, quaint bays and islands.
- Castles and museums, especially in picturesque Angers, Saumur and Nantes.
- Swimming, sailing, fishing, boat hire, buggy racing, equestrian, motor racing at Le Mans.
- Gastronomy includes seafood, game, vegetables, cheeses, fruit tarts; many fine restaurants.
- Find out more about Pays de la Loire and search for holiday properties.