Results 1 - 10 of 263
Rates available on request
Self-catering Cottage with 5 bedrooms and 5 bathrooms. Sleeps 13. Saturday changeover.
Surrounded by a castle and a park-like terrain of 70 hectare, these Normandic cottages of the...
Self-catering Gîte with 7 bedrooms and 7 bathrooms. Sleeps 15. Non-applicable changeover.
The beautiful Chateau de La Manay comfortably sleeps 15 guests. During your stay you will enjoy...
Self-catering Gîte with 5 bedrooms and 5 bathrooms. Sleeps 13. Non-applicable changeover.
Featured in The Telegraph ‘The 10 Best Villa Holidays in France for 2017’ Chateau de Choisel, a...
Self-catering Villa with 3 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms. Sleeps 6. Saturday changeover.
1.0km from coastline/beach
All bookings of this property entitles you to a 20% discount off Brittany Ferries fares. £100...
Self-catering Gîte with 12 bedrooms and 7 bathrooms. Sleeps 26. Non-applicable changeover.
This beautiful château is situated in a green valley within walking distance of an ancient...
Self-catering Village House with 4 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms. Sleeps 12. Saturday changeover.
0.2km from coastline/beach
This detached house of 150 m2 is built on a plot surrounded by shrubs (but not fully enclosed). It...
Self-catering Gîte with 12 bedrooms and 11 bathrooms. Sleeps 24. Non-applicable changeover.
Chateau Saint-Clair offers the charm, refinement and luxury of a château with all the comforts of...
Self-catering Gîte with 1 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms. Sleeps 2. Non-applicable changeover.
Le Cocon was conceived by its creative and talented owner with a vision in mind: to create a...
Self-catering Villa with 4 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms. Sleeps 8. Saturday changeover.
0.9km from coastline/beach
South-facing villa with indoor pool, hot tub & enclosed garden, walking distance to beach. This...
Rates available on request
Self-catering Cottage with 3 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms. Sleeps 6. Saturday changeover.
Upon arrival in this picturesque hamlet youll feel like a god in France! Surrounded by fields of...
North West France
Miles of coastline and countryside, including the beaches of Normandy, the rocky peninsula of Brittany and, the banks of the Loire and Atlantic coast. An area loaded in history and tradition with glamorous seaside resorts, remote fishing villages, fairytale chateaux and idyllic countryside. There’s a rich gastronomy and plenty of places to visit so it’s ideal for romantic and family holidays.
Rugged coastlines change to sandy beaches in the North West corner of France, including Brittany, Normandy and Pays de la Loire.
- 800 miles of rocky, rugged peninsular coastline with beaches, bays and traditional fishing villages.
- Celtic influence and history with distinct Breton language and soul; numerous colourful festivals.
- Enchanting countryside with megaliths, wild meadows, castles, manor houses, chapels and villages.
- Farming country specialising in fish, seafood, crepes, dairy produce, and honey.
- Very child-friendly; activities include sailing, windsurfing, swimming, sea and freshwater fishing, golf, canal boating, riding, walking, cycling.
- Find out more about Brittany and search for holiday properties.
- Charming ports and sandy beaches including fashionable seaside resorts of Cabourg, Trouville and Deauville.
- Historical region of William the Conqueror, home of the Bayeux tapestry and site of famous WWII landing beaches, museum and memorials.
- Idyllic countryside with dairy farming, apple orchards, ancient beech forests, meandering valleys and wooded hillsides.
- Gastronomy features Calvados brandy, seafood, cheese, cream, duck, apples, pork.
- Sailing, sea festivals, golf, cycling, equestrian, children’s activities.
- Find out more about Normandy and search for holiday properties.
Pays de la Loire
- Magnificent Loire river flowing through lush countryside.
- Fairy-tale riverside chateaux and gardens open to public, some with Son et Lumière.
- Atlantic coastline with long sandy beaches, quaint bays and islands.
- Castles and museums, especially in picturesque Angers, Saumur and Nantes.
- Swimming, sailing, fishing, boat hire, buggy racing, equestrian, motor racing at Le Mans.
- Gastronomy includes seafood, game, vegetables, cheeses, fruit tarts; many fine restaurants.
- Find out more about Pays de la Loire and search for holiday properties.