Results 1 - 10 of 411
Self-catering Cottage with 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. Sleeps 10. Saturday changeover.
20.0km from coastline/beach
Beautiful Normandy Stone Cottage, Gîte and Bed & Breakfast La Tringale is an 1820’s farmhouse set...
Self-catering Chateau with 15 bedrooms and 15 bathrooms. Sleeps 35. Saturday changeover.
With a view on the 'Vallée de la Calonne' and situated at the beginning of the 'Pays d'Auge' ,...
Self-catering Cottage with 2 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms. Sleeps 4. Saturday changeover.
0.4km from coastline/beach
An unusual group of four (Pivert, Ecureuil, Vallon, Fontaine) very well designed and equipped...
Cottage, Guemene Sur Scorff (Morbihan)
Rates available on request
Self-catering Cottage with 2 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms. Sleeps 6. Saturday changeover.
45.0km from coastline/beach
Beautiful cottages in landscaped gardens with pool access Our lovely stone cottages are over 200...
Self-catering Gîte with 5 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms. Sleeps 10. Non-applicable changeover.
This luxury farmhouse sits within the grounds of the magnificent 17th century Chateau du Pont. It...
Converted barn, Plouhinec (Morbihan)
Self-catering Converted barn with 1 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms. Sleeps 2. Saturday changeover.
A stylish barn conversion attached to the owners house in a wonderful tranquil setting, just on...
Bed and Breakfast Auberge with 1 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms. Sleeps 2. Non-applicable changeover.
25.0km from coastline/beach
Chambre d'Hôtes and Gite in 18th Century Longhouse with Wild Salmon Fishing La Vimonderie is an...
Gîte, La Foret Fouesnant (Finistere)
Self-catering Gîte with 5 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. Sleeps 10. Saturday changeover.
The accommodation has an enclosed garden of approximately 2000 m2 planted with beautiful flowers...
Self-catering Gîte with 8 bedrooms and 8 bathrooms. Sleeps 15. Non-applicable changeover.
The Comte and Comtesse welcome you to their home, the Chateau de Sevigne, a truly magnificent and...
Self-catering Gîte with 1 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms. Sleeps 5. Saturday changeover.
Apartment (FR-85440-29) for 4 to 5 people. There are 2 bedrooms. Bedroom 1 has a double bed....
North West France
Miles of coastline and countryside, including the beaches of Normandy, the rocky peninsula of Brittany and, the banks of the Loire and Atlantic coast. An area loaded in history and tradition with glamorous seaside resorts, remote fishing villages, fairytale chateaux and idyllic countryside. There’s a rich gastronomy and plenty of places to visit so it’s ideal for romantic and family holidays.
Rugged coastlines change to sandy beaches in the North West corner of France, including Brittany, Normandy and Pays de la Loire.
- 800 miles of rocky, rugged peninsular coastline with beaches, bays and traditional fishing villages.
- Celtic influence and history with distinct Breton language and soul; numerous colourful festivals.
- Enchanting countryside with megaliths, wild meadows, castles, manor houses, chapels and villages.
- Farming country specialising in fish, seafood, crepes, dairy produce, and honey.
- Very child-friendly; activities include sailing, windsurfing, swimming, sea and freshwater fishing, golf, canal boating, riding, walking, cycling.
- Find out more about Brittany and search for holiday properties.
- Charming ports and sandy beaches including fashionable seaside resorts of Cabourg, Trouville and Deauville.
- Historical region of William the Conqueror, home of the Bayeux tapestry and site of famous WWII landing beaches, museum and memorials.
- Idyllic countryside with dairy farming, apple orchards, ancient beech forests, meandering valleys and wooded hillsides.
- Gastronomy features Calvados brandy, seafood, cheese, cream, duck, apples, pork.
- Sailing, sea festivals, golf, cycling, equestrian, children’s activities.
- Find out more about Normandy and search for holiday properties.
Pays de la Loire
- Magnificent Loire river flowing through lush countryside.
- Fairy-tale riverside chateaux and gardens open to public, some with Son et Lumière.
- Atlantic coastline with long sandy beaches, quaint bays and islands.
- Castles and museums, especially in picturesque Angers, Saumur and Nantes.
- Swimming, sailing, fishing, boat hire, buggy racing, equestrian, motor racing at Le Mans.
- Gastronomy includes seafood, game, vegetables, cheeses, fruit tarts; many fine restaurants.
- Find out more about Pays de la Loire and search for holiday properties.