Results 1 - 10 of 372
Self-catering Cottage with 4 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. Sleeps 10. Saturday changeover.
75.0km from coastline/beach
Self Catering Holiday Home in Rural Location Peaceful former smallholding set in a rural location...
Self-catering Gîte with 12 bedrooms and 11 bathrooms. Sleeps 24. Non-applicable changeover.
Chateau Saint-Clair offers the charm, refinement and luxury of a château with all the comforts of...
Self-catering Gîte with 1 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms. Sleeps 2. Non-applicable changeover.
Maison Pierre-Louis is an elegant and richly appointed home emphasizing comfort, quiet and luxury,...
Rates available on request
Self-catering Farmhouse with 1 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms. Sleeps 2. Non-applicable changeover.
Luxury Accommodation for Couples only, Kingsize Beds, Corner Baths. Offering luxury accommodation...
Gîte, Allonnes (Maine et Loire)
Self-catering Gîte with 2 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms. Sleeps 4. Non-applicable changeover.
Les Volets Rouges comprises 2 Luxurious holiday gites sharing a heated 12 x 6m swimming pool. They...
Self-catering Converted barn with 4 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. Sleeps 8. Saturday changeover.
6.0km from coastline/beach
Heated/fenced pool, hot tub & sauna - village Location, 10 Min to Beach, Ideal for Families. 4...
Country house, Villers Canivet (Calvados)
Self-catering Country house with 4 bedrooms and 6 bathrooms. Sleeps 10. Saturday changeover.
This charming holiday home is part of an 18th century renovated farmhouse that sits on a large...
Self-catering Gîte with 1 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms. Sleeps 3. Saturday changeover.
This pretty little cottage has lots of charm and character and is in a superb location, just a...
Rates available on request
Bed and Breakfast Chateau with 1 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms. Sleeps 2. Non-applicable changeover.
Chambre aux Oiseaux is a charming twin bedded adjoining room with a shower and a view on the Parc...
Self-catering Gîte with 9 bedrooms and 9 bathrooms. Sleeps 18. Non-applicable changeover.
Manoir Normand is the perfect coming together of beauty, history, French elegance and exceptional...
North West France
Miles of coastline and countryside, including the beaches of Normandy, the rocky peninsula of Brittany and, the banks of the Loire and Atlantic coast. An area loaded in history and tradition with glamorous seaside resorts, remote fishing villages, fairytale chateaux and idyllic countryside. There’s a rich gastronomy and plenty of places to visit so it’s ideal for romantic and family holidays.
Rugged coastlines change to sandy beaches in the North West corner of France, including Brittany, Normandy and Pays de la Loire.
- 800 miles of rocky, rugged peninsular coastline with beaches, bays and traditional fishing villages.
- Celtic influence and history with distinct Breton language and soul; numerous colourful festivals.
- Enchanting countryside with megaliths, wild meadows, castles, manor houses, chapels and villages.
- Farming country specialising in fish, seafood, crepes, dairy produce, and honey.
- Very child-friendly; activities include sailing, windsurfing, swimming, sea and freshwater fishing, golf, canal boating, riding, walking, cycling.
- Find out more about Brittany and search for holiday properties.
- Charming ports and sandy beaches including fashionable seaside resorts of Cabourg, Trouville and Deauville.
- Historical region of William the Conqueror, home of the Bayeux tapestry and site of famous WWII landing beaches, museum and memorials.
- Idyllic countryside with dairy farming, apple orchards, ancient beech forests, meandering valleys and wooded hillsides.
- Gastronomy features Calvados brandy, seafood, cheese, cream, duck, apples, pork.
- Sailing, sea festivals, golf, cycling, equestrian, children’s activities.
- Find out more about Normandy and search for holiday properties.
Pays de la Loire
- Magnificent Loire river flowing through lush countryside.
- Fairy-tale riverside chateaux and gardens open to public, some with Son et Lumière.
- Atlantic coastline with long sandy beaches, quaint bays and islands.
- Castles and museums, especially in picturesque Angers, Saumur and Nantes.
- Swimming, sailing, fishing, boat hire, buggy racing, equestrian, motor racing at Le Mans.
- Gastronomy includes seafood, game, vegetables, cheeses, fruit tarts; many fine restaurants.
- Find out more about Pays de la Loire and search for holiday properties.