Results 1 - 10 of 295
Self-catering Gîte with 9 bedrooms and 11 bathrooms. Sleeps 15. Non-applicable changeover.
Chateau Cendrillon is a family owned château between Nantes and Cholet in the Loire Valley...
Cottage, Fouesnant (Finistere)
Self-catering Cottage with 2 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms. Sleeps 4. Saturday changeover.
0.4km from coastline/beach
An unusual group of four ( Pivert, Ecureuil, Vallon, Fontaine) very well designed and equipped...
Rates available on request
Self-catering Gîte with 2 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms. Sleeps 3. Saturday changeover.
Do you have the urge to stay in the quiet countryside and discover farm animals? This cottage is...
Self-catering Apartment with 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. Sleeps 6. Saturday changeover.
On a quiet stretch of coastline and close to a lovely sandy beach, this high quality, newly...
Self-catering Cottage with 4 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. Sleeps 7. Saturday changeover.
1.0km from coastline/beach
Les Bruyères is relaxing and well equipped, with an enclosed garden. The house has a large,...
Self-catering Cottage with 3 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms. Sleeps 6. Saturday changeover.
38.0km from coastline/beach
Unique Hamlet of Three Superb Quality Holiday Cottages with Heated Pool Le Gohic is a unique,...
Self-catering Gîte with 21 bedrooms and 19 bathrooms. Sleeps 50. Non-applicable changeover.
This magnificent château in the Loire Valley is known as “Petit Chambord”, for its resemblance to...
Self-catering Farmhouse with 3 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms. Sleeps 6. Saturday changeover.
Four Gites with Panoramic Views & heated enclosed Pool Pool now heated and covered, no more rain...
Cottage, Mael Carhaix (Cote d'Armor)
Rates available on request
Self-catering Cottage with 3 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms. Sleeps 4. Saturday changeover.
A well renovated attached cottage (80m2) in the peace and tranquility of the countryside. 3 km...
Bed and Breakfast Cottage with 1 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms. Sleeps 2. Non-applicable changeover.
20.0km from coastline/beach
Beautiful Normandy Stone Cottage, Gîte and Bed & Breakfast La Tringale is an 1820’s farmhouse set...
North West France
Miles of coastline and countryside, including the beaches of Normandy, the rocky peninsula of Brittany and, the banks of the Loire and Atlantic coast. An area loaded in history and tradition with glamorous seaside resorts, remote fishing villages, fairytale chateaux and idyllic countryside. There’s a rich gastronomy and plenty of places to visit so it’s ideal for romantic and family holidays.
Rugged coastlines change to sandy beaches in the North West corner of France, including Brittany, Normandy and Pays de la Loire.
- 800 miles of rocky, rugged peninsular coastline with beaches, bays and traditional fishing villages.
- Celtic influence and history with distinct Breton language and soul; numerous colourful festivals.
- Enchanting countryside with megaliths, wild meadows, castles, manor houses, chapels and villages.
- Farming country specialising in fish, seafood, crepes, dairy produce, and honey.
- Very child-friendly; activities include sailing, windsurfing, swimming, sea and freshwater fishing, golf, canal boating, riding, walking, cycling.
- Find out more about Brittany and search for holiday properties.
- Charming ports and sandy beaches including fashionable seaside resorts of Cabourg, Trouville and Deauville.
- Historical region of William the Conqueror, home of the Bayeux tapestry and site of famous WWII landing beaches, museum and memorials.
- Idyllic countryside with dairy farming, apple orchards, ancient beech forests, meandering valleys and wooded hillsides.
- Gastronomy features Calvados brandy, seafood, cheese, cream, duck, apples, pork.
- Sailing, sea festivals, golf, cycling, equestrian, children’s activities.
- Find out more about Normandy and search for holiday properties.
Pays de la Loire
- Magnificent Loire river flowing through lush countryside.
- Fairy-tale riverside chateaux and gardens open to public, some with Son et Lumière.
- Atlantic coastline with long sandy beaches, quaint bays and islands.
- Castles and museums, especially in picturesque Angers, Saumur and Nantes.
- Swimming, sailing, fishing, boat hire, buggy racing, equestrian, motor racing at Le Mans.
- Gastronomy includes seafood, game, vegetables, cheeses, fruit tarts; many fine restaurants.
- Find out more about Pays de la Loire and search for holiday properties.