Results 1 - 10 of 320
Self-catering Gîte with 7 bedrooms and 8 bathrooms. Sleeps 18. Non-applicable changeover.
In a beautifully secluded part of the Loire Valley, surrounded by countryside dotted with...
Self-catering Cottage with 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. Sleeps 6. Non-applicable changeover.
3.0km from coastline/beach
Enjoy: Les Domaines for its ideal location, spacious, very clean and comfortable accommodation and...
Bed and Breakfast Cottage with 1 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms. Sleeps 2. Non-applicable changeover.
20.0km from coastline/beach
Beautiful Normandy Stone Cottage, Gîte and Bed & Breakfast La Tringale is an 1820’s farmhouse set...
Gîte, La Chapelle Neuve (Cote d'Armor)
Self-catering Gîte with 2 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms. Sleeps 6. Saturday changeover.
35.0km from coastline/beach
Attractive Gites with Gardens, Pool, Fishing Lake and Other Amenities A former farm hamlet, which...
Cottage, Mael Carhaix (Cote d'Armor)
Self-catering Cottage with 0 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. Sleeps 4. Saturday changeover.
A well renovated attached cottage (80m2) in the peace and tranquility of the countryside. 3 km...
Self-catering Cottage with 2 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms. Sleeps 5. Friday changeover.
16.0km from coastline/beach
Four Charming Thatched Cottages with Private Pool in Morbihan, Brittany With an abundance of charm...
Self-catering Cottage with 4 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. Sleeps 8. Saturday changeover.
0.5km from coastline/beach
This is one of our most popular properties and not surprisingly when you can relax on the terrace...
Self-catering Cottage with 2 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms. Sleeps 2. Saturday changeover.
Traditional Rural Cottage in Tranquil Setting in South Western Brittany Peaceful, traditional and...
Self-catering Gîte with 7 bedrooms and 5 bathrooms. Sleeps 15. Non-applicable changeover.
Explore sandy beaches and experience a house steeped in history at the 15th century Manoir de...
Self-catering Cottage with 2 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms. Sleeps 4. Saturday changeover.
5.0km from coastline/beach
What a superb location. Stay in one of the four cottages (Kermaria, Kereol, Ty Kaout or Ty Guevel)...
North West France
Miles of coastline and countryside, including the beaches of Normandy, the rocky peninsula of Brittany and, the banks of the Loire and Atlantic coast. An area loaded in history and tradition with glamorous seaside resorts, remote fishing villages, fairytale chateaux and idyllic countryside. There’s a rich gastronomy and plenty of places to visit so it’s ideal for romantic and family holidays.
Rugged coastlines change to sandy beaches in the North West corner of France, including Brittany, Normandy and Pays de la Loire.
- 800 miles of rocky, rugged peninsular coastline with beaches, bays and traditional fishing villages.
- Celtic influence and history with distinct Breton language and soul; numerous colourful festivals.
- Enchanting countryside with megaliths, wild meadows, castles, manor houses, chapels and villages.
- Farming country specialising in fish, seafood, crepes, dairy produce, and honey.
- Very child-friendly; activities include sailing, windsurfing, swimming, sea and freshwater fishing, golf, canal boating, riding, walking, cycling.
- Find out more about Brittany and search for holiday properties.
- Charming ports and sandy beaches including fashionable seaside resorts of Cabourg, Trouville and Deauville.
- Historical region of William the Conqueror, home of the Bayeux tapestry and site of famous WWII landing beaches, museum and memorials.
- Idyllic countryside with dairy farming, apple orchards, ancient beech forests, meandering valleys and wooded hillsides.
- Gastronomy features Calvados brandy, seafood, cheese, cream, duck, apples, pork.
- Sailing, sea festivals, golf, cycling, equestrian, children’s activities.
- Find out more about Normandy and search for holiday properties.
Pays de la Loire
- Magnificent Loire river flowing through lush countryside.
- Fairy-tale riverside chateaux and gardens open to public, some with Son et Lumière.
- Atlantic coastline with long sandy beaches, quaint bays and islands.
- Castles and museums, especially in picturesque Angers, Saumur and Nantes.
- Swimming, sailing, fishing, boat hire, buggy racing, equestrian, motor racing at Le Mans.
- Gastronomy includes seafood, game, vegetables, cheeses, fruit tarts; many fine restaurants.
- Find out more about Pays de la Loire and search for holiday properties.