Results 1 - 10 of 281
Rates available on request
Self-catering Villa with 5 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms. Sleeps 10. Saturday changeover.
his spacious 5-bedroom holiday home can host 10 guests. Based in the centre of Bayeux opposite the...
Self-catering Villa with 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. Sleeps 6. Saturday changeover.
0.3km from coastline/beach
The property is in a new development area and is stylishly decorated and well equipped within...
Self-catering Villa with 5 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. Sleeps 12. Non-applicable changeover.
10.0km from coastline/beach
This five-bedroom villa is located in a peaceful residential area of the small village of Rédené...
Self-catering Gîte with 6 bedrooms and 6 bathrooms. Sleeps 16. Non-applicable changeover.
Featured in The Telegraph ‘The 10 Best Villa Holidays in France for 2017’ Originating from the...
Self-catering Villa with 4 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. Sleeps 8. Saturday changeover.
A modern family property with heated indoor pool within a short drive to the delightful port of...
Rates available on request
Self-catering Gîte with 1 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms. Sleeps 10. Saturday changeover.
This is a historic 5-bedroom holiday home in Saint-Aignan. Built in the 16th century, it is a...
Cottage, Quistinic (Morbihan)
Self-catering Cottage with 3 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms. Sleeps 6. Saturday changeover.
38.0km from coastline/beach
Unique Hamlet of Three Superb Quality Holiday Cottages with Heated Pool Le Gohic is a unique,...
Self-catering Gîte with 13 bedrooms and 11 bathrooms. Sleeps 33. Non-applicable changeover.
Ideally situated for exploring the delights of the Loire valley, the self-catering Chateau De...
Self-catering Cottage with 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. Sleeps 6. Saturday changeover.
0.5km from coastline/beach
Holiday Cottage 500m from the Beach This is a perfect holiday cottage situated only 500m from 2...
Self-catering Chateau with 8 bedrooms and 6 bathrooms. Sleeps 15. Non-applicable changeover.
15.0km from coastline/beach
Le Castel is an elegant child and pet friendly chateau in Normandy, which sleeps up to 15 guests...
North West France
Miles of coastline and countryside, including the beaches of Normandy, the rocky peninsula of Brittany and, the banks of the Loire and Atlantic coast. An area loaded in history and tradition with glamorous seaside resorts, remote fishing villages, fairytale chateaux and idyllic countryside. There’s a rich gastronomy and plenty of places to visit so it’s ideal for romantic and family holidays.
Rugged coastlines change to sandy beaches in the North West corner of France, including Brittany, Normandy and Pays de la Loire.
- 800 miles of rocky, rugged peninsular coastline with beaches, bays and traditional fishing villages.
- Celtic influence and history with distinct Breton language and soul; numerous colourful festivals.
- Enchanting countryside with megaliths, wild meadows, castles, manor houses, chapels and villages.
- Farming country specialising in fish, seafood, crepes, dairy produce, and honey.
- Very child-friendly; activities include sailing, windsurfing, swimming, sea and freshwater fishing, golf, canal boating, riding, walking, cycling.
- Find out more about Brittany and search for holiday properties.
- Charming ports and sandy beaches including fashionable seaside resorts of Cabourg, Trouville and Deauville.
- Historical region of William the Conqueror, home of the Bayeux tapestry and site of famous WWII landing beaches, museum and memorials.
- Idyllic countryside with dairy farming, apple orchards, ancient beech forests, meandering valleys and wooded hillsides.
- Gastronomy features Calvados brandy, seafood, cheese, cream, duck, apples, pork.
- Sailing, sea festivals, golf, cycling, equestrian, children’s activities.
- Find out more about Normandy and search for holiday properties.
Pays de la Loire
- Magnificent Loire river flowing through lush countryside.
- Fairy-tale riverside chateaux and gardens open to public, some with Son et Lumière.
- Atlantic coastline with long sandy beaches, quaint bays and islands.
- Castles and museums, especially in picturesque Angers, Saumur and Nantes.
- Swimming, sailing, fishing, boat hire, buggy racing, equestrian, motor racing at Le Mans.
- Gastronomy includes seafood, game, vegetables, cheeses, fruit tarts; many fine restaurants.
- Find out more about Pays de la Loire and search for holiday properties.