Results 1 - 10 of 330
Very Near Beaches... £100 off p.w in June and July
Self-catering Cottage with 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. Sleeps 7. Saturday changeover.
5.0km from coastline/beach
Enjoy: La Ville Thomas for its beautiful countryside location, proximity to some of the finest...
Apartment, Trelevern (Cote d'Armor)
Self-catering Apartment with 3 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms. Sleeps 6. Saturday changeover.
This superb garden apartment is in an outstanding position just 150 metres from a lovely quiet...
Self-catering Cottage with 2 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms. Sleeps 4. Saturday changeover.
5.0km from coastline/beach
What a superb location. Stay in one of the four cottages (Kermaria, Kereol, Ty Kaout or Ty Guevel)...
Cottage, Riec Sur Belon (Finistere)
Self-catering Cottage with 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. Sleeps 5. Saturday changeover.
2.0km from coastline/beach
A very comfortable and well equipped modern property. Ground Floor: Entrance into living room with...
Self-catering Gîte with 3 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms. Sleeps 6. Saturday changeover.
Situated 300 m from the beach, a comfortable, modern villa. Attractive holiday villa, with plenty...
Self-catering Chateau with 10 bedrooms and 10 bathrooms. Sleeps 19. Saturday changeover.
With a view on the 'Vallée de la Calonne' and situated at the beginning of the 'Pays d'Auge' ,...
Cottage, Benodet (Finistere)
Self-catering Cottage with 3 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms. Sleeps 6. Saturday changeover.
0.8km from coastline/beach
The property is a spacious first floor apartment in a quiet street, close to the beach and shops....
Self-catering Gîte with 8 bedrooms and 6 bathrooms. Sleeps 14. Non-applicable changeover.
With style reminiscent of a miniature Versailles, this striking chateau in Normandy conjures the...
Self-catering Cottage with 12 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms. Sleeps 23. Saturday changeover.
38.0km from coastline/beach
Unique Hamlet of Three Superb Quality Holiday Cottages with Heated Pool Le Gohic is a unique,...
Rates available on request
Self-catering Country house with 4 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. Sleeps 8. Saturday changeover.
This recently carefully and lovingly renovated restored country house… The entrance into the...
North West France
Miles of coastline and countryside, including the beaches of Normandy, the rocky peninsula of Brittany and, the banks of the Loire and Atlantic coast. An area loaded in history and tradition with glamorous seaside resorts, remote fishing villages, fairytale chateaux and idyllic countryside. There’s a rich gastronomy and plenty of places to visit so it’s ideal for romantic and family holidays.
Rugged coastlines change to sandy beaches in the North West corner of France, including Brittany, Normandy and Pays de la Loire.
- 800 miles of rocky, rugged peninsular coastline with beaches, bays and traditional fishing villages.
- Celtic influence and history with distinct Breton language and soul; numerous colourful festivals.
- Enchanting countryside with megaliths, wild meadows, castles, manor houses, chapels and villages.
- Farming country specialising in fish, seafood, crepes, dairy produce, and honey.
- Very child-friendly; activities include sailing, windsurfing, swimming, sea and freshwater fishing, golf, canal boating, riding, walking, cycling.
- Find out more about Brittany and search for holiday properties.
- Charming ports and sandy beaches including fashionable seaside resorts of Cabourg, Trouville and Deauville.
- Historical region of William the Conqueror, home of the Bayeux tapestry and site of famous WWII landing beaches, museum and memorials.
- Idyllic countryside with dairy farming, apple orchards, ancient beech forests, meandering valleys and wooded hillsides.
- Gastronomy features Calvados brandy, seafood, cheese, cream, duck, apples, pork.
- Sailing, sea festivals, golf, cycling, equestrian, children’s activities.
- Find out more about Normandy and search for holiday properties.
Pays de la Loire
- Magnificent Loire river flowing through lush countryside.
- Fairy-tale riverside chateaux and gardens open to public, some with Son et Lumière.
- Atlantic coastline with long sandy beaches, quaint bays and islands.
- Castles and museums, especially in picturesque Angers, Saumur and Nantes.
- Swimming, sailing, fishing, boat hire, buggy racing, equestrian, motor racing at Le Mans.
- Gastronomy includes seafood, game, vegetables, cheeses, fruit tarts; many fine restaurants.
- Find out more about Pays de la Loire and search for holiday properties.