Results 1 - 10 of 60
Cottage, Plouer Sur Rance (Cote d'Armor)
Self-catering Cottage with 1 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms. Sleeps 2. Saturday changeover.
10.0km from coastline/beach
This traditional Breton cottage has been tastefully, fully restored. The ground floor...
Self-catering Cottage with 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. Sleeps 6. Saturday changeover.
Surrounded by a castle and a park-like terrain of 70 hectare, these Normandic cottages of the...
Cottage, Quistinic (Morbihan)
Self-catering Cottage with 3 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms. Sleeps 6. Saturday changeover.
38.0km from coastline/beach
Unique Hamlet of Three Superb Quality Holiday Cottages with Heated Pool Le Gohic is a unique,...
Cottage, Riec Sur Belon (Finistere)
Self-catering Cottage with 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. Sleeps 5. Saturday changeover.
2.0km from coastline/beach
A very comfortable and well equipped modern property. Ground Floor: Entrance into living room with...
Self-catering Cottage with 4 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. Sleeps 7. Saturday changeover.
1.0km from coastline/beach
Les Bruyères is relaxing and well equipped, with an enclosed garden. The house has a large,...
Self-catering Cottage with 2 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms. Sleeps 4. Sunday changeover.
70.0km from coastline/beach
This newly renovated cottage is an ideal base from which you can explore the Vendee region of...
Rates available on request
Self-catering Cottage with 2 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms. Sleeps 5. Saturday changeover.
This detached holiday home has won the title of best Belvilla in France seven times in a row! It...
Self-catering Cottage with 2 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms. Sleeps 5. Friday changeover.
16.0km from coastline/beach
Four Charming Thatched Cottages with Private Pool in Morbihan, Brittany With an abundance of charm...
Self-catering Cottage with 4 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. Sleeps 8. Saturday changeover.
0.5km from coastline/beach
This is one of our most popular properties and not surprisingly when you can relax on the terrace...
Self-catering Cottage with 2 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms. Sleeps 5. Non-applicable changeover.
50.0km from coastline/beach
Jasmine Cottage is a pretty stone cottage situated in a rural hamlet surrounded by beautiful...
North West France
Miles of coastline and countryside, including the beaches of Normandy, the rocky peninsula of Brittany and, the banks of the Loire and Atlantic coast. An area loaded in history and tradition with glamorous seaside resorts, remote fishing villages, fairytale chateaux and idyllic countryside. There’s a rich gastronomy and plenty of places to visit so it’s ideal for romantic and family holidays.
Rugged coastlines change to sandy beaches in the North West corner of France, including Brittany, Normandy and Pays de la Loire.
- 800 miles of rocky, rugged peninsular coastline with beaches, bays and traditional fishing villages.
- Celtic influence and history with distinct Breton language and soul; numerous colourful festivals.
- Enchanting countryside with megaliths, wild meadows, castles, manor houses, chapels and villages.
- Farming country specialising in fish, seafood, crepes, dairy produce, and honey.
- Very child-friendly; activities include sailing, windsurfing, swimming, sea and freshwater fishing, golf, canal boating, riding, walking, cycling.
- Find out more about Brittany and search for holiday properties.
- Charming ports and sandy beaches including fashionable seaside resorts of Cabourg, Trouville and Deauville.
- Historical region of William the Conqueror, home of the Bayeux tapestry and site of famous WWII landing beaches, museum and memorials.
- Idyllic countryside with dairy farming, apple orchards, ancient beech forests, meandering valleys and wooded hillsides.
- Gastronomy features Calvados brandy, seafood, cheese, cream, duck, apples, pork.
- Sailing, sea festivals, golf, cycling, equestrian, children’s activities.
- Find out more about Normandy and search for holiday properties.
Pays de la Loire
- Magnificent Loire river flowing through lush countryside.
- Fairy-tale riverside chateaux and gardens open to public, some with Son et Lumière.
- Atlantic coastline with long sandy beaches, quaint bays and islands.
- Castles and museums, especially in picturesque Angers, Saumur and Nantes.
- Swimming, sailing, fishing, boat hire, buggy racing, equestrian, motor racing at Le Mans.
- Gastronomy includes seafood, game, vegetables, cheeses, fruit tarts; many fine restaurants.
- Find out more about Pays de la Loire and search for holiday properties.