Results 1 - 10 of 62
Self-catering Gîte with 7 bedrooms and 5 bathrooms. Sleeps 15. Non-applicable changeover.
Explore sandy beaches and experience a house steeped in history at the 15th century Manoir de...
Rates available on request
Self-catering Gîte with 8 bedrooms and 5 bathrooms. Sleeps 22. Non-applicable changeover.
The fantastic Manoir de Blouse-Ville is surrounded by 16 acres of park overlooking the Baie de...
Self-catering Gîte with 20 bedrooms and 20 bathrooms. Sleeps 43. Non-applicable changeover.
The grandness of Le Château des Marquis as you approach it is all encompassing - the sheer size of...
Self-catering Gîte with 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. Sleeps 6. Non-applicable changeover.
This elegant C15th Manoir, partially moated and set in the centre of 52 acres of beautiful park...
Self-catering Gîte with 5 bedrooms and 5 bathrooms. Sleeps 10. Non-applicable changeover.
Whatever the season, Château Quatre Saisons is the ultimate home away from home and countryside...
Self-catering Gîte with 7 bedrooms and 7 bathrooms. Sleeps 15. Non-applicable changeover.
The beautiful Chateau de La Manay comfortably sleeps 15 guests. During your stay you will enjoy...
Self-catering Gîte with 7 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms. Sleeps 14. Non-applicable changeover.
At this chateau in Normandy, modern New York design meets classic French elegance. You'll...
Self-catering Gîte with 4 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms. Sleeps 8. Saturday changeover.
In an enviable position with direct access to the beach , this modern property is light and airy...
Self-catering Gîte with 15 bedrooms and 9 bathrooms. Sleeps 35. Non-applicable changeover.
For an unforgettable family holiday or fairytale wedding, book Château Du Chevalier, a magnificent...
Rates available on request
Self-catering Gîte with 2 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms. Sleeps 4. Saturday changeover.
130.0km from coastline/beach
Beautiful Gite in the Mayenne Beautifully renovated Gite in the heart of the Mayenne , in a town...
North West France
Miles of coastline and countryside, including the beaches of Normandy, the rocky peninsula of Brittany and, the banks of the Loire and Atlantic coast. An area loaded in history and tradition with glamorous seaside resorts, remote fishing villages, fairytale chateaux and idyllic countryside. There’s a rich gastronomy and plenty of places to visit so it’s ideal for romantic and family holidays.
Rugged coastlines change to sandy beaches in the North West corner of France, including Brittany, Normandy and Pays de la Loire.
- 800 miles of rocky, rugged peninsular coastline with beaches, bays and traditional fishing villages.
- Celtic influence and history with distinct Breton language and soul; numerous colourful festivals.
- Enchanting countryside with megaliths, wild meadows, castles, manor houses, chapels and villages.
- Farming country specialising in fish, seafood, crepes, dairy produce, and honey.
- Very child-friendly; activities include sailing, windsurfing, swimming, sea and freshwater fishing, golf, canal boating, riding, walking, cycling.
- Find out more about Brittany and search for holiday properties.
- Charming ports and sandy beaches including fashionable seaside resorts of Cabourg, Trouville and Deauville.
- Historical region of William the Conqueror, home of the Bayeux tapestry and site of famous WWII landing beaches, museum and memorials.
- Idyllic countryside with dairy farming, apple orchards, ancient beech forests, meandering valleys and wooded hillsides.
- Gastronomy features Calvados brandy, seafood, cheese, cream, duck, apples, pork.
- Sailing, sea festivals, golf, cycling, equestrian, children’s activities.
- Find out more about Normandy and search for holiday properties.
Pays de la Loire
- Magnificent Loire river flowing through lush countryside.
- Fairy-tale riverside chateaux and gardens open to public, some with Son et Lumière.
- Atlantic coastline with long sandy beaches, quaint bays and islands.
- Castles and museums, especially in picturesque Angers, Saumur and Nantes.
- Swimming, sailing, fishing, boat hire, buggy racing, equestrian, motor racing at Le Mans.
- Gastronomy includes seafood, game, vegetables, cheeses, fruit tarts; many fine restaurants.
- Find out more about Pays de la Loire and search for holiday properties.