Results 1 - 10 of 174
Self-catering Gîte with 2 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms. Sleeps 6. Saturday changeover.
8.0km from coastline/beach
Three Delightful Holiday Cottages, Beautifully Renovated Formerly an old cider farm, La Cidrerie...
Self-catering Gîte with 3 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms. Sleeps 7. Non-applicable changeover.
4.0km from coastline/beach
This very attractive country house is totally secluded within its own very well maintained vast...
Rates available on request
Self-catering Gîte with 1 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms. Sleeps 2. Saturday changeover.
163.0km from coastline/beach
Le Clos de la Rose is a traditional “Corps de Ferme” (farmstead) with honey coloured limestone...
Self-catering Gîte with 3 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms. Sleeps 11. Saturday changeover.
Gîte with Superb Views and Pool Set in Grounds of 4,000m² La Sensive is a gîte with superb views...
Self-catering Gîte with 6 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. Sleeps 11. Non-applicable changeover.
The villa is a “grand dame” nearly a century-old, as it dates back from 1925. It was designed in a...
Self-catering Gîte with 3 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms. Sleeps 7. Saturday changeover.
48.0km from coastline/beach
Gite Michel, luxury French cottage, 3 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, heated pool, sleeps 7 Discover Breton...
Self-catering Gîte with 1 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms. Sleeps 2. Non-applicable changeover.
Maison Pierre-Louis is an elegant and richly appointed home emphasizing comfort, quiet and luxury,...
Self-catering Gîte with 19 bedrooms and 12 bathrooms. Sleeps 32. Non-applicable changeover.
Featured in The Telegraph ‘The 10 Best Villa Holidays in France for 2017’ This extraordinary...
Self-catering Gîte with 9 bedrooms and 9 bathrooms. Sleeps 18. Non-applicable changeover.
Manoir Normand is the perfect coming together of beauty, history, French elegance and exceptional...
Rates available on request
Self-catering Gîte with 2 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms. Sleeps 4. Saturday changeover.
130.0km from coastline/beach
Beautiful Gite in the Mayenne Beautifully renovated Gite in the heart of the Mayenne , in a town...
North West France
Miles of coastline and countryside, including the beaches of Normandy, the rocky peninsula of Brittany and, the banks of the Loire and Atlantic coast. An area loaded in history and tradition with glamorous seaside resorts, remote fishing villages, fairytale chateaux and idyllic countryside. There’s a rich gastronomy and plenty of places to visit so it’s ideal for romantic and family holidays.
Rugged coastlines change to sandy beaches in the North West corner of France, including Brittany, Normandy and Pays de la Loire.
- 800 miles of rocky, rugged peninsular coastline with beaches, bays and traditional fishing villages.
- Celtic influence and history with distinct Breton language and soul; numerous colourful festivals.
- Enchanting countryside with megaliths, wild meadows, castles, manor houses, chapels and villages.
- Farming country specialising in fish, seafood, crepes, dairy produce, and honey.
- Very child-friendly; activities include sailing, windsurfing, swimming, sea and freshwater fishing, golf, canal boating, riding, walking, cycling.
- Find out more about Brittany and search for holiday properties.
- Charming ports and sandy beaches including fashionable seaside resorts of Cabourg, Trouville and Deauville.
- Historical region of William the Conqueror, home of the Bayeux tapestry and site of famous WWII landing beaches, museum and memorials.
- Idyllic countryside with dairy farming, apple orchards, ancient beech forests, meandering valleys and wooded hillsides.
- Gastronomy features Calvados brandy, seafood, cheese, cream, duck, apples, pork.
- Sailing, sea festivals, golf, cycling, equestrian, children’s activities.
- Find out more about Normandy and search for holiday properties.
Pays de la Loire
- Magnificent Loire river flowing through lush countryside.
- Fairy-tale riverside chateaux and gardens open to public, some with Son et Lumière.
- Atlantic coastline with long sandy beaches, quaint bays and islands.
- Castles and museums, especially in picturesque Angers, Saumur and Nantes.
- Swimming, sailing, fishing, boat hire, buggy racing, equestrian, motor racing at Le Mans.
- Gastronomy includes seafood, game, vegetables, cheeses, fruit tarts; many fine restaurants.
- Find out more about Pays de la Loire and search for holiday properties.