Results 1 - 10 of 164
Gîte, La Baule Escoublac (Loire-Atlantique)
Self-catering Gîte with 4 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. Sleeps 8. Non-applicable changeover.
This splendid villa is one of those unusual places, which have a particular charm where you can...
Self-catering Gîte with 4 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. Sleeps 8. Saturday changeover.
0.5km from coastline/beach
A traditional 4 Bedroom family house with three stories near the beach set in a private garden...
Self-catering Gîte with 5 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms. Sleeps 10. Saturday changeover.
Renovated Barn Conversion with Indoor Spa & Pool Renovated 5 bedroomed barn conversion, with large...
Self-catering Gîte with 0 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms. Sleeps 4. Saturday changeover.
Do you like the sun, the sea and the beach? Then take a look at this holiday home in the beach...
Self-catering Gîte with 2 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms. Sleeps 6. Saturday changeover.
Ground floor Living room Double sofa bed x 1 Kitchenette Cooker x 1 Coffee machine x 1 Microwave x...
Gîte, La Chapelle Neuve (Cote d'Armor)
Rates available on request
Self-catering Gîte with 1 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms. Sleeps 4. Saturday changeover.
35.0km from coastline/beach
Attractive Gites with Gardens, Pool, Fishing Lake and Other Amenities A former farm hamlet, which...
Self-catering Gîte with 3 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms. Sleeps 7. Saturday changeover.
Beautiful, renovated 16-th century house with secured, covered, heated, private swimming pool (7 x...
Self-catering Gîte with 6 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms. Sleeps 13. Non-applicable changeover.
Live like royalty when you stay at this lavish French chateau in the Loire Valley. Built two...
Self-catering Gîte with 3 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms. Sleeps 6. Saturday changeover.
This elegant, restored 15th-century vacation home is located 1 km from the village of...
Self-catering Gîte with 2 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms. Sleeps 4. Saturday changeover.
The famous Eckmuhl lighthouse casts its beam far out to sea beyond the point of Penmarch in this...
North West France
Miles of coastline and countryside, including the beaches of Normandy, the rocky peninsula of Brittany and, the banks of the Loire and Atlantic coast. An area loaded in history and tradition with glamorous seaside resorts, remote fishing villages, fairytale chateaux and idyllic countryside. There’s a rich gastronomy and plenty of places to visit so it’s ideal for romantic and family holidays.
Rugged coastlines change to sandy beaches in the North West corner of France, including Brittany, Normandy and Pays de la Loire.
- 800 miles of rocky, rugged peninsular coastline with beaches, bays and traditional fishing villages.
- Celtic influence and history with distinct Breton language and soul; numerous colourful festivals.
- Enchanting countryside with megaliths, wild meadows, castles, manor houses, chapels and villages.
- Farming country specialising in fish, seafood, crepes, dairy produce, and honey.
- Very child-friendly; activities include sailing, windsurfing, swimming, sea and freshwater fishing, golf, canal boating, riding, walking, cycling.
- Find out more about Brittany and search for holiday properties.
- Charming ports and sandy beaches including fashionable seaside resorts of Cabourg, Trouville and Deauville.
- Historical region of William the Conqueror, home of the Bayeux tapestry and site of famous WWII landing beaches, museum and memorials.
- Idyllic countryside with dairy farming, apple orchards, ancient beech forests, meandering valleys and wooded hillsides.
- Gastronomy features Calvados brandy, seafood, cheese, cream, duck, apples, pork.
- Sailing, sea festivals, golf, cycling, equestrian, children’s activities.
- Find out more about Normandy and search for holiday properties.
Pays de la Loire
- Magnificent Loire river flowing through lush countryside.
- Fairy-tale riverside chateaux and gardens open to public, some with Son et Lumière.
- Atlantic coastline with long sandy beaches, quaint bays and islands.
- Castles and museums, especially in picturesque Angers, Saumur and Nantes.
- Swimming, sailing, fishing, boat hire, buggy racing, equestrian, motor racing at Le Mans.
- Gastronomy includes seafood, game, vegetables, cheeses, fruit tarts; many fine restaurants.
- Find out more about Pays de la Loire and search for holiday properties.