Results 1 - 10 of 804
Self-catering Gîte with 2 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms. Sleeps 4. Non-applicable changeover.
This adorable waterside home sits proudly in a very unique location; in an exclusive marina...
Villa, L Isle Sur La Sorgue (Vaucluse)
Self-catering Villa with 3 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms. Sleeps 6. Saturday changeover.
This spacious and comfortable villa is close to the centre of the delightful Provençale town of...
Self-catering Villa with 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. Sleeps 8. Saturday changeover.
2.0km from coastline/beach
Detached two storey villa with private pool and air conditioning throughout, 2km from Sainte...
Self-catering Gîte with 3 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms. Sleeps 6. Non-applicable changeover.
Set in a peaceful hamlet of only three houses and just a few minutes from the idyllic Provençal...
Self-catering Gîte with 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. Sleeps 4. Saturday changeover.
65.0km from coastline/beach
Three Gites with Heated Swimming Pool with view of Pyrenees. Les Brunet is located near the pretty...
Self-catering Villa with 5 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms. Sleeps 10. Saturday changeover.
100.0km from coastline/beach
Superb, renovated farmhouse with lovely uninterrupted views and private heated pool in the heart...
Self-catering Country house with 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. Sleeps 6. Saturday changeover.
Well House, Rose House, Bake House & Apartment with 2 swimming pools St. Castor is a secluded...
Self-catering Villa with 4 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms. Sleeps 8. Saturday changeover.
25.0km from coastline/beach
Accommodation comprises: The villa boasts 4 bedrooms with ensuite bathrooms, a wonderful private...
Rates available on request
Self-catering Villa with 0 bedrooms and 5 bathrooms. Sleeps 10. Non-applicable changeover.
An eagle’s nest built against a hillside, this architecturally designed villa appears sculpted...
Self-catering Gîte with 7 bedrooms and 8 bathrooms. Sleeps 14. Non-applicable changeover.
Domaine des Parfums is the labour of love of its well-travelled owners who fell in love with this...
South of France
France’s sunshine playground includes most of the Mediterranean coast and oozes culture and history. In the west, Languedoc Roussillon is bordered by the Pyrenees, Andorra and Spain. To the east, Provence- Cote d’Azur stretches along the coast from the Italian border at Menton to just the other side of Marseilles, then north to the Haute-Alpes.
South of France and the Riviera
The gorgeous south of France includes the region of Languedoc Roussillon and the area of Provence and The Cote d'Azur with the world famous French Riviera.
- Relaxed pace of life and dry, sunny climate with Mediterranean beaches, quaint coastal towns and ports, all with a Catalonian influence.
- Gallo Roman history and monuments, Greek ruins, medieval castles and ancient villages. Picturesque towns and cities include Montpellier, Perpignan, Nîmes, Carcassonne.
- Rugged mountains and plateaus; farmland and vineyards comprising the largest wine producing area of Europe.
- Mediterranean cuisine with generous use of herbs, garlic and olive oil in dishes like cassoulet and barbecued thyme-grazed lamb.
- Find out more about Languedoc Roussillon and search for holiday properties.
Provence- Côte d'Azur
- Special charms of Provence are its sensuous pleasures - warm climate, clear light, and Mediterranean food and wine tasting of sunshine.
- Landscape varies from the Alps to stunning beaches, from vineyards to fields of flowers for perfume. The Camargue is a unique wetland area with wild bulls and horses.
- See quaint hilltop cities and lively, fashionable towns; medieval fortresses and Roman ruins.
- Made famous by painters, strong cultural and artistic traditions survive with art galleries, music festivals and much more.
- Walking, riding, fishing, cycling; excellent skiing and winter sports at famous destinations.
- Find out more about Provence- Côte d'Azur and search for holiday properties.