Results 1 - 10 of 796
Self-catering Villa with 5 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms. Sleeps 10. Saturday changeover.
49.0km from coastline/beach
Villa Paziols is a quiet village house, just below the church, 5 minutes walk from the very well...
Self-catering Villa with 5 bedrooms and 5 bathrooms. Sleeps 10. Saturday changeover.
Located in a well-known area of Gassin, overlooking the whole bay of St Tropez, this pretty,...
Self-catering Gîte with 10 bedrooms and 8 bathrooms. Sleeps 20. Non-applicable changeover.
As featured in The Times '50 Secret Beaches in the Med' 2019. With stunning sea-views of the...
Self-catering Gîte with 2 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms. Sleeps 5. Saturday changeover.
70.0km from coastline/beach
3 Spacious Luxury Gites & Pool minutes from Carcassonne Domaine de Curé has a long history dating...
Rates available on request
Self-catering Villa with 4 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms. Sleeps 9. Saturday changeover.
Little can compare to the splendid, unrestricted views over the laguna of the Etang de Thau...
Self-catering Gîte with 3 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms. Sleeps 6. Thursday changeover.
60.0km from coastline/beach
Four Lovely Gites and Pool in the Foothills of the Montagne Noire Au Pont Romain is a restored...
Self-catering Gîte with 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. Sleeps 5. Non-applicable changeover.
Le Nid du Moineau is part of a 150 year old house and is a newly converted 2 bedroom “maison des...
Self-catering Farmhouse with 4 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms. Sleeps 8. Saturday changeover.
30.0km from coastline/beach
Mas Den Gariste is a 200 Year Old Farmhouse completely renovated with style and passion and comes...
Self-catering Villa with 6 bedrooms and 6 bathrooms. Sleeps 12. Saturday changeover.
Bastide du Hameau is a beautiful property located in a prestigious, residential area between...
Self-catering Villa with 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. Sleeps 8. Saturday changeover.
Charming Coastal villa comprises of TWO Apartments with private Pool on the Cote d'Azur. This...
South of France
France’s sunshine playground includes most of the Mediterranean coast and oozes culture and history. In the west, Languedoc Roussillon is bordered by the Pyrenees, Andorra and Spain. To the east, Provence- Cote d’Azur stretches along the coast from the Italian border at Menton to just the other side of Marseilles, then north to the Haute-Alpes.
South of France and the Riviera
The gorgeous south of France includes the region of Languedoc Roussillon and the area of Provence and The Cote d'Azur with the world famous French Riviera.
- Relaxed pace of life and dry, sunny climate with Mediterranean beaches, quaint coastal towns and ports, all with a Catalonian influence.
- Gallo Roman history and monuments, Greek ruins, medieval castles and ancient villages. Picturesque towns and cities include Montpellier, Perpignan, Nîmes, Carcassonne.
- Rugged mountains and plateaus; farmland and vineyards comprising the largest wine producing area of Europe.
- Mediterranean cuisine with generous use of herbs, garlic and olive oil in dishes like cassoulet and barbecued thyme-grazed lamb.
- Find out more about Languedoc Roussillon and search for holiday properties.
Provence- Côte d'Azur
- Special charms of Provence are its sensuous pleasures - warm climate, clear light, and Mediterranean food and wine tasting of sunshine.
- Landscape varies from the Alps to stunning beaches, from vineyards to fields of flowers for perfume. The Camargue is a unique wetland area with wild bulls and horses.
- See quaint hilltop cities and lively, fashionable towns; medieval fortresses and Roman ruins.
- Made famous by painters, strong cultural and artistic traditions survive with art galleries, music festivals and much more.
- Walking, riding, fishing, cycling; excellent skiing and winter sports at famous destinations.
- Find out more about Provence- Côte d'Azur and search for holiday properties.