Results 1 - 10 of 836
Self-catering Gîte with 4 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. Sleeps 8. Non-applicable changeover.
This beautiful property, protected by a hectare of wooded terrain, is at the gates of Luberon, a...
Self-catering Gîte with 1 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms. Sleeps 2. Non-applicable changeover.
This is the perfect place to stay in Aix-en-Provence while enjoying a green setting, outside of...
Rates available on request
Self-catering Gîte with 3 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms. Sleeps 8. Saturday changeover.
70.0km from coastline/beach
Elegant 19th Century Estate Offering Self-Catering Accommodation A beautifully elegant early 19th...
Self-catering Gîte with 6 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms. Sleeps 12. Non-applicable changeover.
Nestled in the heights of the Bertaud neighbourhood, 4km west of Saint Tropez, this pretty villa...
Self-catering Villa with 0 bedrooms and 0 bathrooms. Sleeps 10. Saturday changeover.
A superb modern villa with stunning views over the Mediterranean and a short walk onto the pretty...
Self-catering Country house with 4 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms. Sleeps 10. Saturday changeover.
45.0km from coastline/beach
Authentic bastide of the 19th Century, remodeled by an architect, private pool, Air conditioning...
Self-catering Villa with 5 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms. Sleeps 14. Saturday changeover.
La Grande Combette is a luxury villa located on the border of Lincel, a rustic village in the...
Country house, Entrecasteaux (Var)
Self-catering Country house with 1 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms. Sleeps 2. Saturday changeover.
40.0km from coastline/beach
Luxury love nest in a Stone sheepfold, Private Pool, View, air conditioning NEW:...
Gîte, Aix en Provence (Bouches-du-Rhone)
Self-catering Gîte with 5 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms. Sleeps 10. Non-applicable changeover.
Amazingly well-integrated into the natural environment, this 5000m2 property is an oasis of calm a...
Self-catering Villa with 6 bedrooms and 0 bathrooms. Sleeps 12. Saturday changeover.
Superb mas with uniquely contemporary interiors and infinity pool, located on the outskirts of the...
South of France
France’s sunshine playground includes most of the Mediterranean coast and oozes culture and history. In the west, Languedoc Roussillon is bordered by the Pyrenees, Andorra and Spain. To the east, Provence- Cote d’Azur stretches along the coast from the Italian border at Menton to just the other side of Marseilles, then north to the Haute-Alpes.
South of France and the Riviera
The gorgeous south of France includes the region of Languedoc Roussillon and the area of Provence and The Cote d'Azur with the world famous French Riviera.
- Relaxed pace of life and dry, sunny climate with Mediterranean beaches, quaint coastal towns and ports, all with a Catalonian influence.
- Gallo Roman history and monuments, Greek ruins, medieval castles and ancient villages. Picturesque towns and cities include Montpellier, Perpignan, Nîmes, Carcassonne.
- Rugged mountains and plateaus; farmland and vineyards comprising the largest wine producing area of Europe.
- Mediterranean cuisine with generous use of herbs, garlic and olive oil in dishes like cassoulet and barbecued thyme-grazed lamb.
- Find out more about Languedoc Roussillon and search for holiday properties.
Provence- Côte d'Azur
- Special charms of Provence are its sensuous pleasures - warm climate, clear light, and Mediterranean food and wine tasting of sunshine.
- Landscape varies from the Alps to stunning beaches, from vineyards to fields of flowers for perfume. The Camargue is a unique wetland area with wild bulls and horses.
- See quaint hilltop cities and lively, fashionable towns; medieval fortresses and Roman ruins.
- Made famous by painters, strong cultural and artistic traditions survive with art galleries, music festivals and much more.
- Walking, riding, fishing, cycling; excellent skiing and winter sports at famous destinations.
- Find out more about Provence- Côte d'Azur and search for holiday properties.