Results 1 - 10 of 805
Self-catering Gîte with 5 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms. Sleeps 10. Non-applicable changeover.
With enchanting views over the roof tops towards the mountains and landscapes of Provence, Les...
Self-catering Villa with 6 bedrooms and 0 bathrooms. Sleeps 12. Saturday changeover.
Mas des Pierres is a gorgeous 6 bedroomed stone property located close to the village of Gordes....
Self-catering Gîte with 5 bedrooms and 5 bathrooms. Sleeps 11. Non-applicable changeover.
The story began with a dream… the dream of a family who discovered three old stone hamlets in the...
Self-catering Gîte with 7 bedrooms and 9 bathrooms. Sleeps 13. Non-applicable changeover.
Le Domaine Fleuri is much more than just a luxury villa in the Languedoc. It’s a unique and...
Self-catering Villa with 4 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms. Sleeps 8. Saturday changeover.
A fantastic 4 bedroom modern property within walking distance to Bouillabaisse beach and Saint...
Self-catering Villa with 5 bedrooms and 0 bathrooms. Sleeps 10. Saturday changeover.
This beautiful 5 bedroom and three bathroom villa, ideal for a family, is situated in a quiet...
Rates available on request
Self-catering Villa with 4 bedrooms and 5 bathrooms. Sleeps 10. Saturday changeover.
This wonderful holiday villa has quality fittings and modern decor and is perfectly situated in an...
Self-catering Villa with 4 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms. Sleeps 8. Non-applicable changeover.
GREAT FAMILY VILLA - CLOSE TO VALBONNE VILLAGE . A pretty family villa fully renovated, set in a...
Rates available on request
Self-catering Country house with 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. Sleeps 6. Saturday changeover.
Traditional detached country house with a big fantastic garden, private swimming pool, summer...
Self-catering Country house with 1 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms. Sleeps 4. Saturday changeover.
Well House, Rose House, Bake House & Apartment with 2 swimming pools St. Castor is a secluded...
South of France
France’s sunshine playground includes most of the Mediterranean coast and oozes culture and history. In the west, Languedoc Roussillon is bordered by the Pyrenees, Andorra and Spain. To the east, Provence- Cote d’Azur stretches along the coast from the Italian border at Menton to just the other side of Marseilles, then north to the Haute-Alpes.
South of France and the Riviera
The gorgeous south of France includes the region of Languedoc Roussillon and the area of Provence and The Cote d'Azur with the world famous French Riviera.
- Relaxed pace of life and dry, sunny climate with Mediterranean beaches, quaint coastal towns and ports, all with a Catalonian influence.
- Gallo Roman history and monuments, Greek ruins, medieval castles and ancient villages. Picturesque towns and cities include Montpellier, Perpignan, Nîmes, Carcassonne.
- Rugged mountains and plateaus; farmland and vineyards comprising the largest wine producing area of Europe.
- Mediterranean cuisine with generous use of herbs, garlic and olive oil in dishes like cassoulet and barbecued thyme-grazed lamb.
- Find out more about Languedoc Roussillon and search for holiday properties.
Provence- Côte d'Azur
- Special charms of Provence are its sensuous pleasures - warm climate, clear light, and Mediterranean food and wine tasting of sunshine.
- Landscape varies from the Alps to stunning beaches, from vineyards to fields of flowers for perfume. The Camargue is a unique wetland area with wild bulls and horses.
- See quaint hilltop cities and lively, fashionable towns; medieval fortresses and Roman ruins.
- Made famous by painters, strong cultural and artistic traditions survive with art galleries, music festivals and much more.
- Walking, riding, fishing, cycling; excellent skiing and winter sports at famous destinations.
- Find out more about Provence- Côte d'Azur and search for holiday properties.