Results 1 - 10 of 836
Farmhouse, Gordes (Vaucluse)
Self-catering Farmhouse with 5 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms. Sleeps 10. Saturday changeover.
This prestigious property with private swimming pool is an 18th century farmhouse, located in the...
Self-catering Villa with 3 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms. Sleeps 6. Saturday changeover.
34.0km from coastline/beach
Two Separate Villas with Pools in Grounds of The Winemaker's House - see our website for more...
Rates available on request
Self-catering Villa with 0 bedrooms and 6 bathrooms. Sleeps 12. Saturday changeover.
Fully air-conditioned modern villa with guest accommodation and a view of the village. This area...
Apartment, St Remy De Provence (Bouches-du-Rhone)
Self-catering Apartment with 1 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms. Sleeps 2. Saturday changeover.
In an excellent position, about 1.5k from the beautiful town of Saint-Rémy-de-Provence, famous for...
Self-catering Villa with 0 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms. Sleeps 10. Non-applicable changeover.
An imposing 5 bedroom villa located in the heart of the pretty village of Villefranche, just a...
Rates available on request
Self-catering Villa with 0 bedrooms and 0 bathrooms. Sleeps 26. Monday changeover.
A one of a kind property on the waterfront overlooking the Bay of St Tropez. It has 13 bedrooms...
Self-catering Villa with 5 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms. Sleeps 10. Saturday changeover.
This is an authentic property set in a large 8,000 sq m landscaped garden and close to the pretty...
Self-catering Country house with 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. Sleeps 7. Saturday changeover.
Uzes - Stone House with Lovely Views and Private Pool Mas de l’Olivette is a traditional...
Self-catering Villa with 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. Sleeps 6. Non-applicable changeover.
45.0km from coastline/beach
Detached Villa with solar heated Pool in tranquil surroundings and Superb Pyrenean Mountain Views...
Self-catering Gîte with 7 bedrooms and 8 bathrooms. Sleeps 14. Non-applicable changeover.
Domaine des Parfums is the labour of love of its well-travelled owners who fell in love with this...
South of France
France’s sunshine playground includes most of the Mediterranean coast and oozes culture and history. In the west, Languedoc Roussillon is bordered by the Pyrenees, Andorra and Spain. To the east, Provence- Cote d’Azur stretches along the coast from the Italian border at Menton to just the other side of Marseilles, then north to the Haute-Alpes.
South of France and the Riviera
The gorgeous south of France includes the region of Languedoc Roussillon and the area of Provence and The Cote d'Azur with the world famous French Riviera.
- Relaxed pace of life and dry, sunny climate with Mediterranean beaches, quaint coastal towns and ports, all with a Catalonian influence.
- Gallo Roman history and monuments, Greek ruins, medieval castles and ancient villages. Picturesque towns and cities include Montpellier, Perpignan, Nîmes, Carcassonne.
- Rugged mountains and plateaus; farmland and vineyards comprising the largest wine producing area of Europe.
- Mediterranean cuisine with generous use of herbs, garlic and olive oil in dishes like cassoulet and barbecued thyme-grazed lamb.
- Find out more about Languedoc Roussillon and search for holiday properties.
Provence- Côte d'Azur
- Special charms of Provence are its sensuous pleasures - warm climate, clear light, and Mediterranean food and wine tasting of sunshine.
- Landscape varies from the Alps to stunning beaches, from vineyards to fields of flowers for perfume. The Camargue is a unique wetland area with wild bulls and horses.
- See quaint hilltop cities and lively, fashionable towns; medieval fortresses and Roman ruins.
- Made famous by painters, strong cultural and artistic traditions survive with art galleries, music festivals and much more.
- Walking, riding, fishing, cycling; excellent skiing and winter sports at famous destinations.
- Find out more about Provence- Côte d'Azur and search for holiday properties.