Results 1 - 10 of 845
Maison de Maître, Carcassonne (Aude)
50% off 4-11 August 2018 - €4,250
Self-catering Maison de Maître with 14 bedrooms and 12 bathrooms. Sleeps 28. Saturday changeover.
40.0km from coastline/beach
La Maison offers a home from home experience providing comfortable and spacious accommodation in...
Villa, Peyriac De Mer (Aude)
Self-catering Villa with 3 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms. Sleeps 4. Saturday changeover.
Neat vacation home with own entrance and small terrace located on the ground floor of a beautiful...
Self-catering Gîte with 7 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms. Sleeps 12. Non-applicable changeover.
Welcome to paradise en Provence, where privacy and tranquillity are combined with incredible...
Self-catering Gîte with 8 bedrooms and 8 bathrooms. Sleeps 16. Non-applicable changeover.
Le Mas des Couleurs is an extraordinary place where you will find the perfect mélange of...
Rates available on request
Self-catering Gîte with 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. Sleeps 7. Saturday changeover.
This villa is situated in the wine growers village of Argeliers (300 meters). You have access to a...
Self-catering Gîte with 14 bedrooms and 9 bathrooms. Sleeps 34. Non-applicable changeover.
Hidden among vineyards, next to a flowing brook, and only 10km from the medieval town of Uzès,...
Self-catering Villa with 2 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms. Sleeps 4. Saturday changeover.
Holiday apartment on the first floor of a large house in the middle of the Gard: a fantastic...
Self-catering Apartment with 0 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. Sleeps 9. Saturday changeover.
Situated within 200m of the centre of the resort and its slopes, these comfortable, traditional...
Self-catering Apartment with 2 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms. Sleeps 5. Saturday changeover.
Villa Paradis: Self-contained Villa Apartment, Private Pool and Fabulous Views Extremely spacious...
Self-catering Chalet with 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. Sleeps 10. Saturday changeover.
The residence consists of 9 two storey small apartment complexes. There are studios for 4...
South of France
France’s sunshine playground includes most of the Mediterranean coast and oozes culture and history. In the west, Languedoc Roussillon is bordered by the Pyrenees, Andorra and Spain. To the east, Provence- Cote d’Azur stretches along the coast from the Italian border at Menton to just the other side of Marseilles, then north to the Haute-Alpes.
South of France and the Riviera
The gorgeous south of France includes the region of Languedoc Roussillon and the area of Provence and The Cote d'Azur with the world famous French Riviera.
- Relaxed pace of life and dry, sunny climate with Mediterranean beaches, quaint coastal towns and ports, all with a Catalonian influence.
- Gallo Roman history and monuments, Greek ruins, medieval castles and ancient villages. Picturesque towns and cities include Montpellier, Perpignan, Nîmes, Carcassonne.
- Rugged mountains and plateaus; farmland and vineyards comprising the largest wine producing area of Europe.
- Mediterranean cuisine with generous use of herbs, garlic and olive oil in dishes like cassoulet and barbecued thyme-grazed lamb.
- Find out more about Languedoc Roussillon and search for holiday properties.
Provence- Côte d'Azur
- Special charms of Provence are its sensuous pleasures - warm climate, clear light, and Mediterranean food and wine tasting of sunshine.
- Landscape varies from the Alps to stunning beaches, from vineyards to fields of flowers for perfume. The Camargue is a unique wetland area with wild bulls and horses.
- See quaint hilltop cities and lively, fashionable towns; medieval fortresses and Roman ruins.
- Made famous by painters, strong cultural and artistic traditions survive with art galleries, music festivals and much more.
- Walking, riding, fishing, cycling; excellent skiing and winter sports at famous destinations.
- Find out more about Provence- Côte d'Azur and search for holiday properties.