Results 1 - 10 of 864
Self-catering Villa with 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. Sleeps 6. Saturday changeover.
2.0km from coastline/beach
Detached two storey villa with private pool and air conditioning throughout, 2km from Sainte...
Self-catering Gîte with 5 bedrooms and 5 bathrooms. Sleeps 9. Non-applicable changeover.
Every bedroom overlooks the glorious blue bay of Villefranche-sur-mer in this French Riviera...
Self-catering Villa with 5 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms. Sleeps 10. Saturday changeover.
35.0km from coastline/beach
Just over a 200 yard walk into Callas village square and yet totally secluded. Les Micocouliers is...
Self-catering Apartment with 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. Sleeps 4. Non-applicable changeover.
Spacious Apartments with Terrace, Pool & View in Stunning Village Ideal pied à terre in beautiful...
Rates available on request
Self-catering Gîte with 3 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms. Sleeps 12. Saturday changeover.
A large character house boasting a private swimming pool, nestling in a pleasantly wooded garden...
Rates available on request
Self-catering Apartment with 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. Sleeps 8. Saturday changeover.
Holiday park La Closerie offers studios for 2persons (FR-30430-09) and apartments for 4...
Self-catering Villa with 6 bedrooms and 0 bathrooms. Sleeps 14. Non-applicable changeover.
A magnificent converted monastery overlooking the Mediterranean and the Cote d'Azur hills. The...
Villa, Maussanne Les Alpilles (Bouches-du-Rhone)
Self-catering Villa with 4 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms. Sleeps 10. Saturday changeover.
This prestige villa is located in the countryside outside of the village of Maussanne , in the...
Self-catering Villa with 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. Sleeps 8. Saturday changeover.
37.0km from coastline/beach
Villa 150m2 with secluded garden with trees - 3 acres and swimming pool 10 x 5m. This attractive 3...
Self-catering Villa with 4 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms. Sleeps 8. Non-applicable changeover.
A stunning villa, only recently completed and finished to a very high standard. The villa is set...
South of France
France’s sunshine playground includes most of the Mediterranean coast and oozes culture and history. In the west, Languedoc Roussillon is bordered by the Pyrenees, Andorra and Spain. To the east, Provence- Cote d’Azur stretches along the coast from the Italian border at Menton to just the other side of Marseilles, then north to the Haute-Alpes.
South of France and the Riviera
The gorgeous south of France includes the region of Languedoc Roussillon and the area of Provence and The Cote d'Azur with the world famous French Riviera.
- Relaxed pace of life and dry, sunny climate with Mediterranean beaches, quaint coastal towns and ports, all with a Catalonian influence.
- Gallo Roman history and monuments, Greek ruins, medieval castles and ancient villages. Picturesque towns and cities include Montpellier, Perpignan, Nîmes, Carcassonne.
- Rugged mountains and plateaus; farmland and vineyards comprising the largest wine producing area of Europe.
- Mediterranean cuisine with generous use of herbs, garlic and olive oil in dishes like cassoulet and barbecued thyme-grazed lamb.
- Find out more about Languedoc Roussillon and search for holiday properties.
Provence- Côte d'Azur
- Special charms of Provence are its sensuous pleasures - warm climate, clear light, and Mediterranean food and wine tasting of sunshine.
- Landscape varies from the Alps to stunning beaches, from vineyards to fields of flowers for perfume. The Camargue is a unique wetland area with wild bulls and horses.
- See quaint hilltop cities and lively, fashionable towns; medieval fortresses and Roman ruins.
- Made famous by painters, strong cultural and artistic traditions survive with art galleries, music festivals and much more.
- Walking, riding, fishing, cycling; excellent skiing and winter sports at famous destinations.
- Find out more about Provence- Côte d'Azur and search for holiday properties.