Results 1 - 10 of 396
Self-catering Villa with 6 bedrooms and 6 bathrooms. Sleeps 12. Saturday changeover.
2.5km from coastline/beach
This villa has just been renovated to the highest of standards and offers great quality of...
Country house, Sablet (Vaucluse)
Self-catering Country house with 4 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. Sleeps 10. Non-applicable changeover.
100.0km from coastline/beach
Tenebi is a peaceful 4 bedroom Provencal retreat (Maximum Occupancy: 10 guests) set on a hilltop...
Self-catering Villa with 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. Sleeps 7. Saturday changeover.
3.0km from coastline/beach
3 bedroom Villa Cypress is a beautiful stylish property with a private pool and located in...
Self-catering Villa with 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. Sleeps 4. Saturday changeover.
25.0km from coastline/beach
A modern stylish villa with superb views and private, secluded pool, Villa Tamaris is nestled in...
Self-catering Villa with 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. Sleeps 6. Friday changeover.
60.0km from coastline/beach
Lovely one storey Villa, Heated Pool, Hot tub and Stunning Views. Netflix, Amazon Prime via an...
Self-catering Cottage with 3 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms. Sleeps 6. Saturday changeover.
70.0km from coastline/beach
Pretty, detached, cottage with a large private garden and pool near St. Remy de Provence La Maison...
Self-catering Villa with 4 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. Sleeps 8. Saturday changeover.
35.0km from coastline/beach
The villa is within walking distance of the medieval hilltop village of Callas with its shops,...
Villa, Chateauneuf Grasse (Alpes Maritimes)
Self-catering Villa with 5 bedrooms and 5 bathrooms. Sleeps 10. Saturday changeover.
20.0km from coastline/beach
This brand new modern villa located just above the village of Chateauneuf-Grasse, offers 5 ensuite...
Self-catering Farmhouse with 4 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms. Sleeps 8. Saturday changeover.
30.0km from coastline/beach
Mas Du Pla De Railla is a 150 Year Old Farmhouse, completely renovated with style and passion and...
Self-catering Farmhouse with 1 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms. Sleeps 2. Saturday changeover.
18th Century Farmhouse with 3 Luxury Gites on Banks of Canal Du Midi If you enjoy staying in...
South of France
France’s sunshine playground includes most of the Mediterranean coast and oozes culture and history. In the west, Languedoc Roussillon is bordered by the Pyrenees, Andorra and Spain. To the east, Provence- Cote d’Azur stretches along the coast from the Italian border at Menton to just the other side of Marseilles, then north to the Haute-Alpes.
South of France and the Riviera
The gorgeous south of France includes the region of Languedoc Roussillon and the area of Provence and The Cote d'Azur with the world famous French Riviera.
- Relaxed pace of life and dry, sunny climate with Mediterranean beaches, quaint coastal towns and ports, all with a Catalonian influence.
- Gallo Roman history and monuments, Greek ruins, medieval castles and ancient villages. Picturesque towns and cities include Montpellier, Perpignan, Nîmes, Carcassonne.
- Rugged mountains and plateaus; farmland and vineyards comprising the largest wine producing area of Europe.
- Mediterranean cuisine with generous use of herbs, garlic and olive oil in dishes like cassoulet and barbecued thyme-grazed lamb.
- Find out more about Languedoc Roussillon and search for holiday properties.
Provence- Côte d'Azur
- Special charms of Provence are its sensuous pleasures - warm climate, clear light, and Mediterranean food and wine tasting of sunshine.
- Landscape varies from the Alps to stunning beaches, from vineyards to fields of flowers for perfume. The Camargue is a unique wetland area with wild bulls and horses.
- See quaint hilltop cities and lively, fashionable towns; medieval fortresses and Roman ruins.
- Made famous by painters, strong cultural and artistic traditions survive with art galleries, music festivals and much more.
- Walking, riding, fishing, cycling; excellent skiing and winter sports at famous destinations.
- Find out more about Provence- Côte d'Azur and search for holiday properties.