Results 1 - 10 of 764
Self-catering Gîte with 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. Sleeps 5. Non-applicable changeover.
Le Nid du Moineau is part of a 150 year old house and is a newly converted 2 bedroom “maison des...
Self-catering Villa with 5 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms. Sleeps 9. Saturday changeover.
A beautiful family villa within walking distance of the pretty Provençale village of Magagnosc....
Self-catering Gîte with 3 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms. Sleeps 6. Non-applicable changeover.
DWe'll let you in on a little secret...this property is one of a kind. La Maison du Sud has been...
Self-catering Gîte with 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. Sleeps 5. Saturday changeover.
This haven of peace along the Canal du Midi is ideally situated to explore Carcassonne, the...
Self-catering Villa with 6 bedrooms and 5 bathrooms. Sleeps 12. Saturday changeover.
Beautiful and luxury house with modern, chic and contemporary style, situated to the famous...
Self-catering Gîte with 7 bedrooms and 8 bathrooms. Sleeps 14. Non-applicable changeover.
Domaine des Parfums is the labour of love of its well-travelled owners who fell in love with this...
Rates available on request
Self-catering Villa with 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. Sleeps 6. Saturday changeover.
This modern 3-bedroom villa in Cabannes is in the Central Provence, making it suitable for friends...
Rates available on request
Self-catering Apartment with 0 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms. Sleeps 4. Saturday changeover.
Holiday park La Closerie offers studios for 2persons (FR-30430-09) and apartments for 4...
Villa, Crestet (Vaucluse)
Self-catering Villa with 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. Sleeps 8. Saturday changeover.
120.0km from coastline/beach
Ancient Wine Estate in Provence with Pool and Tennis Domaine du Crestet, a Mas Provencal, built in...
Self-catering Gîte with 5 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms. Sleeps 12. Non-applicable changeover.
Surrounded by beautiful Provençal countryside, near award winning wineries and only a fifteen...
South of France
France’s sunshine playground includes most of the Mediterranean coast and oozes culture and history. In the west, Languedoc Roussillon is bordered by the Pyrenees, Andorra and Spain. To the east, Provence- Cote d’Azur stretches along the coast from the Italian border at Menton to just the other side of Marseilles, then north to the Haute-Alpes.
South of France and the Riviera
The gorgeous south of France includes the region of Languedoc Roussillon and the area of Provence and The Cote d'Azur with the world famous French Riviera.
- Relaxed pace of life and dry, sunny climate with Mediterranean beaches, quaint coastal towns and ports, all with a Catalonian influence.
- Gallo Roman history and monuments, Greek ruins, medieval castles and ancient villages. Picturesque towns and cities include Montpellier, Perpignan, Nîmes, Carcassonne.
- Rugged mountains and plateaus; farmland and vineyards comprising the largest wine producing area of Europe.
- Mediterranean cuisine with generous use of herbs, garlic and olive oil in dishes like cassoulet and barbecued thyme-grazed lamb.
- Find out more about Languedoc Roussillon and search for holiday properties.
Provence- Côte d'Azur
- Special charms of Provence are its sensuous pleasures - warm climate, clear light, and Mediterranean food and wine tasting of sunshine.
- Landscape varies from the Alps to stunning beaches, from vineyards to fields of flowers for perfume. The Camargue is a unique wetland area with wild bulls and horses.
- See quaint hilltop cities and lively, fashionable towns; medieval fortresses and Roman ruins.
- Made famous by painters, strong cultural and artistic traditions survive with art galleries, music festivals and much more.
- Walking, riding, fishing, cycling; excellent skiing and winter sports at famous destinations.
- Find out more about Provence- Côte d'Azur and search for holiday properties.