Results 1 - 10 of 814
Self-catering Cottage with 1 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms. Sleeps 2. Saturday changeover.
Cottage on the Outskirts of Limoux Villa Sainte Marie is a charming little house on the fringes of...
Villa, L Isle Sur La Sorgue (Vaucluse)
Self-catering Villa with 3 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms. Sleeps 6. Saturday changeover.
This spacious and comfortable villa is close to the centre of the delightful Provençale town of...
Self-catering Country house with 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. Sleeps 6. Saturday changeover.
Traditional detached country house with a big fantastic garden, private swimming pool, summer...
Self-catering Gîte with 3 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms. Sleeps 6. Non-applicable changeover.
Spend your days gazing over the iconic lake that is the beautiful Lake Cassien from the comfort of...
Self-catering Cottage with 2 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms. Sleeps 5. Saturday changeover.
This colourfully decorated gîte is in a tranquil rural setting just a stone's throw from the...
Self-catering Villa with 10 bedrooms and 0 bathrooms. Sleeps 20. Saturday changeover.
A unique property of over 600m2 set in some of the most beautiful countryside of Provence, just a...
Self-catering Apartment with 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. Sleeps 6. Saturday changeover.
20.0km from coastline/beach
Self Catering Apartments in beautiful stone farmhouse situated in the idyllic Reynes Valley close...
Rates available on request
Self-catering Villa with 4 bedrooms and 0 bathrooms. Sleeps 8. Non-applicable changeover.
IDEAL FOR FAMILY GROUPS - LARGE FLAT GARDENS AND WALKING DISTANCE TO VALBONNE VILLAGE. Recently...
Self-catering Villa with 4 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms. Sleeps 7. Saturday changeover.
Provençal Stone House with Private Pool and Magnificent Views On a hill overlooking the plain...
Rates available on request
Self-catering Villa with 6 bedrooms and 0 bathrooms. Sleeps 14. Non-applicable changeover.
A magnificent converted monastery overlooking the Mediterranean and the Cote d'Azur hills. The...
South of France
France’s sunshine playground includes most of the Mediterranean coast and oozes culture and history. In the west, Languedoc Roussillon is bordered by the Pyrenees, Andorra and Spain. To the east, Provence- Cote d’Azur stretches along the coast from the Italian border at Menton to just the other side of Marseilles, then north to the Haute-Alpes.
South of France and the Riviera
The gorgeous south of France includes the region of Languedoc Roussillon and the area of Provence and The Cote d'Azur with the world famous French Riviera.
- Relaxed pace of life and dry, sunny climate with Mediterranean beaches, quaint coastal towns and ports, all with a Catalonian influence.
- Gallo Roman history and monuments, Greek ruins, medieval castles and ancient villages. Picturesque towns and cities include Montpellier, Perpignan, Nîmes, Carcassonne.
- Rugged mountains and plateaus; farmland and vineyards comprising the largest wine producing area of Europe.
- Mediterranean cuisine with generous use of herbs, garlic and olive oil in dishes like cassoulet and barbecued thyme-grazed lamb.
- Find out more about Languedoc Roussillon and search for holiday properties.
Provence- Côte d'Azur
- Special charms of Provence are its sensuous pleasures - warm climate, clear light, and Mediterranean food and wine tasting of sunshine.
- Landscape varies from the Alps to stunning beaches, from vineyards to fields of flowers for perfume. The Camargue is a unique wetland area with wild bulls and horses.
- See quaint hilltop cities and lively, fashionable towns; medieval fortresses and Roman ruins.
- Made famous by painters, strong cultural and artistic traditions survive with art galleries, music festivals and much more.
- Walking, riding, fishing, cycling; excellent skiing and winter sports at famous destinations.
- Find out more about Provence- Côte d'Azur and search for holiday properties.