Results 1 - 10 of 187
Self-catering Gîte with 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. Sleeps 4. Saturday changeover.
65.0km from coastline/beach
Three Gites with Heated Swimming Pool with view of Pyrenees. Les Brunet is located near the pretty...
Rates available on request
Self-catering Gîte with 4 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. Sleeps 6. Non-applicable changeover.
Converted Old Railway Station This home is an old railway station part of which is a...
Self-catering Gîte with 11 bedrooms and 8 bathrooms. Sleeps 22. Non-applicable changeover.
Chateau du Vieux Palais is an exceptionally magnificent masterpiece which is utterly unrivalled...
Self-catering Gîte with 7 bedrooms and 5 bathrooms. Sleeps 17. Non-applicable changeover.
It’s hard to know where to begin talking about everything that Le Mas de Saint Paul has to...
Self-catering Gîte with 5 bedrooms and 5 bathrooms. Sleeps 12. Non-applicable changeover.
Located a stone's throw from charming Vence, Bastide Blanche is a delightfully traditional...
Self-catering Gîte with 8 bedrooms and 7 bathrooms. Sleeps 16. Non-applicable changeover.
Villas which evoke such a feeling of calm, aesthetic harmony, beauty and sheer perfection are rare...
Self-catering Gîte with 10 bedrooms and 5 bathrooms. Sleeps 14. Non-applicable changeover.
The words “ultramodern castle” aren’t a contradiction when you experience this expertly renovated...
Self-catering Gîte with 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. Sleeps 4. Non-applicable changeover.
After a day out exploring the idyllic Languedoc vineyards, return to your charming village house...
Self-catering Gîte with 5 bedrooms and 5 bathrooms. Sleeps 10. Non-applicable changeover.
In an enviable location in the sought-after neighbourhood of Capon in glamorous Saint-Tropez, this...
Self-catering Gîte with 6 bedrooms and 6 bathrooms. Sleeps 12. Non-applicable changeover.
In one of the Côte d’Azur’s most exclusive neighbourhoods, Villa Lumineuse is an incredible and...
South of France
France’s sunshine playground includes most of the Mediterranean coast and oozes culture and history. In the west, Languedoc Roussillon is bordered by the Pyrenees, Andorra and Spain. To the east, Provence- Cote d’Azur stretches along the coast from the Italian border at Menton to just the other side of Marseilles, then north to the Haute-Alpes.
South of France and the Riviera
The gorgeous south of France includes the region of Languedoc Roussillon and the area of Provence and The Cote d'Azur with the world famous French Riviera.
- Relaxed pace of life and dry, sunny climate with Mediterranean beaches, quaint coastal towns and ports, all with a Catalonian influence.
- Gallo Roman history and monuments, Greek ruins, medieval castles and ancient villages. Picturesque towns and cities include Montpellier, Perpignan, Nîmes, Carcassonne.
- Rugged mountains and plateaus; farmland and vineyards comprising the largest wine producing area of Europe.
- Mediterranean cuisine with generous use of herbs, garlic and olive oil in dishes like cassoulet and barbecued thyme-grazed lamb.
- Find out more about Languedoc Roussillon and search for holiday properties.
Provence- Côte d'Azur
- Special charms of Provence are its sensuous pleasures - warm climate, clear light, and Mediterranean food and wine tasting of sunshine.
- Landscape varies from the Alps to stunning beaches, from vineyards to fields of flowers for perfume. The Camargue is a unique wetland area with wild bulls and horses.
- See quaint hilltop cities and lively, fashionable towns; medieval fortresses and Roman ruins.
- Made famous by painters, strong cultural and artistic traditions survive with art galleries, music festivals and much more.
- Walking, riding, fishing, cycling; excellent skiing and winter sports at famous destinations.
- Find out more about Provence- Côte d'Azur and search for holiday properties.