Results 1 - 10 of 228
Rates available on request
Self-catering Gîte with 8 bedrooms and 7 bathrooms. Sleeps 16. Non-applicable changeover.
Villas which evoke such a feeling of calm, aesthetic harmony, beauty and sheer perfection are rare...
Self-catering Gîte with 4 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms. Sleeps 8. Non-applicable changeover.
Featured in The Times '50 Best Villas in the Med' 2017 A lovely villa with large pool, sea views,...
Gîte, Cannes - Cote d'Azur (Alpes Maritimes)
Self-catering Gîte with 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. Sleeps 4. Non-applicable changeover.
This high-class apartment is perfectly located in the town centre, in a smart neighbourhood next...
Self-catering Gîte with 6 bedrooms and 5 bathrooms. Sleeps 11. Non-applicable changeover.
Villa Lumière is a modern, renovated villa which oozes elegance and stylish luxury. It commands a...
Self-catering Gîte with 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. Sleeps 5. Saturday changeover.
100.0km from coastline/beach
17th Century Wine Estate with Stunning Views of Mont Ventoux High above the rolling hills of...
Self-catering Gîte with 4 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. Sleeps 8. Non-applicable changeover.
In this corner of Le Var department, you are surrounded by some of the regions finest wineries...
Self-catering Gîte with 1 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms. Sleeps 2. Saturday changeover.
70.0km from coastline/beach
3 Spacious Luxury Gites & Pool minutes from Carcassonne Domaine de Curé has a long history dating...
Self-catering Gîte with 2 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms. Sleeps 4. Saturday changeover.
65.0km from coastline/beach
Three Gites with Heated Swimming Pool with view of Pyrenees Les Brunet is located near the pretty...
Self-catering Gîte with 3 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms. Sleeps 7. Non-applicable changeover.
We'll let you in on a little secret...this property is one of a kind. La Maison du Sud has been...
Self-catering Gîte with 4 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms. Sleeps 8. Non-applicable changeover.
As you first enter the villa through the stone archway you catch a glimpse of the white wooden...
South of France
France’s sunshine playground includes most of the Mediterranean coast and oozes culture and history. In the west, Languedoc Roussillon is bordered by the Pyrenees, Andorra and Spain. To the east, Provence- Cote d’Azur stretches along the coast from the Italian border at Menton to just the other side of Marseilles, then north to the Haute-Alpes.
South of France and the Riviera
The gorgeous south of France includes the region of Languedoc Roussillon and the area of Provence and The Cote d'Azur with the world famous French Riviera.
- Relaxed pace of life and dry, sunny climate with Mediterranean beaches, quaint coastal towns and ports, all with a Catalonian influence.
- Gallo Roman history and monuments, Greek ruins, medieval castles and ancient villages. Picturesque towns and cities include Montpellier, Perpignan, Nîmes, Carcassonne.
- Rugged mountains and plateaus; farmland and vineyards comprising the largest wine producing area of Europe.
- Mediterranean cuisine with generous use of herbs, garlic and olive oil in dishes like cassoulet and barbecued thyme-grazed lamb.
- Find out more about Languedoc Roussillon and search for holiday properties.
Provence- Côte d'Azur
- Special charms of Provence are its sensuous pleasures - warm climate, clear light, and Mediterranean food and wine tasting of sunshine.
- Landscape varies from the Alps to stunning beaches, from vineyards to fields of flowers for perfume. The Camargue is a unique wetland area with wild bulls and horses.
- See quaint hilltop cities and lively, fashionable towns; medieval fortresses and Roman ruins.
- Made famous by painters, strong cultural and artistic traditions survive with art galleries, music festivals and much more.
- Walking, riding, fishing, cycling; excellent skiing and winter sports at famous destinations.
- Find out more about Provence- Côte d'Azur and search for holiday properties.