Results 1 - 10 of 226
Self-catering Gîte with 3 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms. Sleeps 12. Saturday changeover.
A large character house boasting a private swimming pool, nestling in a pleasantly wooded garden...
Self-catering Gîte with 5 bedrooms and 5 bathrooms. Sleeps 9. Non-applicable changeover.
Every bedroom overlooks the glorious blue bay of Villefranche-sur-mer in this French Riviera...
Self-catering Gîte with 5 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms. Sleeps 10. Non-applicable changeover.
The luxury Villa Bleu Dauphin is a charismatic 18th century farmhouse that has been loving...
Self-catering Gîte with 5 bedrooms and 5 bathrooms. Sleeps 12. Non-applicable changeover.
Located a stone's throw from charming Vence, Bastide Blanche is a delightfully traditional...
Self-catering Gîte with 1 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms. Sleeps 2. Non-applicable changeover.
This is the perfect place to stay in Aix-en-Provence while enjoying a green setting, outside of...
Rates available on request
Self-catering Gîte with 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. Sleeps 5. Saturday changeover.
In this holiday home with shared swimming pool in Montbrun-des-Corbières you are directly at the...
Self-catering Gîte with 5 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms. Sleeps 12. Non-applicable changeover.
This recent villa, built in the true Provencal spirit, is hidden high up on the hillside, tucked...
Self-catering Gîte with 7 bedrooms and 6 bathrooms. Sleeps 14. Non-applicable changeover.
Villa Saint-Véran is an old aristocratic villa, which was once an olive farm, before being...
Self-catering Gîte with 4 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms. Sleeps 8. Non-applicable changeover.
All is simplicity and sophistication at this casual, walkable villa in the French Riviera. A...
Self-catering Gîte with 5 bedrooms and 5 bathrooms. Sleeps 11. Non-applicable changeover.
The story began with a dream… the dream of a family who discovered three old stone hamlets in the...
South of France
France’s sunshine playground includes most of the Mediterranean coast and oozes culture and history. In the west, Languedoc Roussillon is bordered by the Pyrenees, Andorra and Spain. To the east, Provence- Cote d’Azur stretches along the coast from the Italian border at Menton to just the other side of Marseilles, then north to the Haute-Alpes.
South of France and the Riviera
The gorgeous south of France includes the region of Languedoc Roussillon and the area of Provence and The Cote d'Azur with the world famous French Riviera.
- Relaxed pace of life and dry, sunny climate with Mediterranean beaches, quaint coastal towns and ports, all with a Catalonian influence.
- Gallo Roman history and monuments, Greek ruins, medieval castles and ancient villages. Picturesque towns and cities include Montpellier, Perpignan, Nîmes, Carcassonne.
- Rugged mountains and plateaus; farmland and vineyards comprising the largest wine producing area of Europe.
- Mediterranean cuisine with generous use of herbs, garlic and olive oil in dishes like cassoulet and barbecued thyme-grazed lamb.
- Find out more about Languedoc Roussillon and search for holiday properties.
Provence- Côte d'Azur
- Special charms of Provence are its sensuous pleasures - warm climate, clear light, and Mediterranean food and wine tasting of sunshine.
- Landscape varies from the Alps to stunning beaches, from vineyards to fields of flowers for perfume. The Camargue is a unique wetland area with wild bulls and horses.
- See quaint hilltop cities and lively, fashionable towns; medieval fortresses and Roman ruins.
- Made famous by painters, strong cultural and artistic traditions survive with art galleries, music festivals and much more.
- Walking, riding, fishing, cycling; excellent skiing and winter sports at famous destinations.
- Find out more about Provence- Côte d'Azur and search for holiday properties.