Results 1 - 10 of 171
Self-catering Gîte with 7 bedrooms and 6 bathrooms. Sleeps 15. Non-applicable changeover.
This is idyllic Provence at its best – a grand and beautiful 18th-century bastide with enchanting...
Self-catering Gîte with 11 bedrooms and 8 bathrooms. Sleeps 22. Non-applicable changeover.
Chateau du Vieux Palais is an exceptionally magnificent masterpiece which is utterly unrivalled...
Self-catering Gîte with 4 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms. Sleeps 8. Non-applicable changeover.
In the historic heart of a charming Languedoc village lies Chez Le Vigneron, a delightful home...
Rates available on request
Self-catering Gîte with 3 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms. Sleeps 8. Saturday changeover.
70.0km from coastline/beach
Elegant 19th Century Estate Offering Self-Catering Accommodation A beautifully elegant early 19th...
Self-catering Gîte with 6 bedrooms and 6 bathrooms. Sleeps 10. Non-applicable changeover.
Lush, green gardens surround this thoroughly contemporary villa in Côte d'Azur - when you stroll...
Self-catering Gîte with 4 bedrooms and 5 bathrooms. Sleeps 10. Non-applicable changeover.
A traditional farmhouse full of old-world charm which has been immaculately restored, Le Mas...
Gîte, Villefranche Sur Mer (Alpes Maritimes)
Self-catering Gîte with 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. Sleeps 4. Non-applicable changeover.
There is a certain nostalgic romance that comes with the Côte d’Azur, especially here at Le Cap,...
Self-catering Gîte with 10 bedrooms and 8 bathrooms. Sleeps 20. Non-applicable changeover.
A featured in The Times '50 Secret Beached in the Med' 2019. With stunning sea-views of the...
Self-catering Gîte with 5 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms. Sleeps 10. Non-applicable changeover.
Experience a taste of the heavenly essence of Provence in this picturesque stone farmhouse tucked...
Self-catering Gîte with 4 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms. Sleeps 8. Non-applicable changeover.
With glorious views over the surrounding region, including the impressive Fort Saint-André, Villa...
South of France
France’s sunshine playground includes most of the Mediterranean coast and oozes culture and history. In the west, Languedoc Roussillon is bordered by the Pyrenees, Andorra and Spain. To the east, Provence- Cote d’Azur stretches along the coast from the Italian border at Menton to just the other side of Marseilles, then north to the Haute-Alpes.
South of France and the Riviera
The gorgeous south of France includes the region of Languedoc Roussillon and the area of Provence and The Cote d'Azur with the world famous French Riviera.
- Relaxed pace of life and dry, sunny climate with Mediterranean beaches, quaint coastal towns and ports, all with a Catalonian influence.
- Gallo Roman history and monuments, Greek ruins, medieval castles and ancient villages. Picturesque towns and cities include Montpellier, Perpignan, Nîmes, Carcassonne.
- Rugged mountains and plateaus; farmland and vineyards comprising the largest wine producing area of Europe.
- Mediterranean cuisine with generous use of herbs, garlic and olive oil in dishes like cassoulet and barbecued thyme-grazed lamb.
- Find out more about Languedoc Roussillon and search for holiday properties.
Provence- Côte d'Azur
- Special charms of Provence are its sensuous pleasures - warm climate, clear light, and Mediterranean food and wine tasting of sunshine.
- Landscape varies from the Alps to stunning beaches, from vineyards to fields of flowers for perfume. The Camargue is a unique wetland area with wild bulls and horses.
- See quaint hilltop cities and lively, fashionable towns; medieval fortresses and Roman ruins.
- Made famous by painters, strong cultural and artistic traditions survive with art galleries, music festivals and much more.
- Walking, riding, fishing, cycling; excellent skiing and winter sports at famous destinations.
- Find out more about Provence- Côte d'Azur and search for holiday properties.