Results 1 - 10 of 191
Self-catering Gîte with 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. Sleeps 6. Saturday changeover.
Welcome at Mas de Rey, gîtes de charme in the Gard, in the South of France. In earlier times it...
Rates available on request
Self-catering Gîte with 2 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms. Sleeps 6. Saturday changeover.
Beautiful house with private pool, situated on the outskirts of Narbonne. Large garden of 2500m2....
Self-catering Gîte with 7 bedrooms and 6 bathrooms. Sleeps 14. Non-applicable changeover.
Featured on Oliver's Travels 2020 TV Advert! Set in a private and lush family estate featuring the...
Self-catering Gîte with 4 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. Sleeps 8. Non-applicable changeover.
This wonderful villa is situated on the hilltop close to the Provencal village of La Garde Freinet...
Self-catering Gîte with 6 bedrooms and 5 bathrooms. Sleeps 13. Non-applicable changeover.
Featured as the villa in Secret France, Rick Stein’s latest BBC2 TV Series airing 5 November 2019....
Self-catering Gîte with 7 bedrooms and 8 bathrooms. Sleeps 14. Non-applicable changeover.
Domaine des Parfums is the labour of love of its well-travelled owners who fell in love with this...
Self-catering Gîte with 5 bedrooms and 5 bathrooms. Sleeps 10. Non-applicable changeover.
In an enviable location in the sought-after neighbourhood of Capon in glamorous Saint-Tropez, this...
Self-catering Gîte with 5 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms. Sleeps 12. Non-applicable changeover.
Surrounded by beautiful Provençal countryside, near award winning wineries and only a fifteen...
Rates available on request
Self-catering Gîte with 2 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms. Sleeps 6. Saturday changeover.
The Les Tamaris Holiday Park has holiday homes for six people (FR-34420-05). The holiday homes for...
Self-catering Gîte with 10 bedrooms and 7 bathrooms. Sleeps 18. Non-applicable changeover.
This graceful, Disney-style chateau was built in 1575 and has three stunningly beautiful towers...
South of France
France’s sunshine playground includes most of the Mediterranean coast and oozes culture and history. In the west, Languedoc Roussillon is bordered by the Pyrenees, Andorra and Spain. To the east, Provence- Cote d’Azur stretches along the coast from the Italian border at Menton to just the other side of Marseilles, then north to the Haute-Alpes.
South of France and the Riviera
The gorgeous south of France includes the region of Languedoc Roussillon and the area of Provence and The Cote d'Azur with the world famous French Riviera.
- Relaxed pace of life and dry, sunny climate with Mediterranean beaches, quaint coastal towns and ports, all with a Catalonian influence.
- Gallo Roman history and monuments, Greek ruins, medieval castles and ancient villages. Picturesque towns and cities include Montpellier, Perpignan, Nîmes, Carcassonne.
- Rugged mountains and plateaus; farmland and vineyards comprising the largest wine producing area of Europe.
- Mediterranean cuisine with generous use of herbs, garlic and olive oil in dishes like cassoulet and barbecued thyme-grazed lamb.
- Find out more about Languedoc Roussillon and search for holiday properties.
Provence- Côte d'Azur
- Special charms of Provence are its sensuous pleasures - warm climate, clear light, and Mediterranean food and wine tasting of sunshine.
- Landscape varies from the Alps to stunning beaches, from vineyards to fields of flowers for perfume. The Camargue is a unique wetland area with wild bulls and horses.
- See quaint hilltop cities and lively, fashionable towns; medieval fortresses and Roman ruins.
- Made famous by painters, strong cultural and artistic traditions survive with art galleries, music festivals and much more.
- Walking, riding, fishing, cycling; excellent skiing and winter sports at famous destinations.
- Find out more about Provence- Côte d'Azur and search for holiday properties.