Results 1 - 10 of 230
Self-catering Gîte with 7 bedrooms and 7 bathrooms. Sleeps 14. Non-applicable changeover.
This townhouse in Languedoc has been recently restored to the height of elegance. Originally built...
Self-catering Gîte with 4 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms. Sleeps 8. Non-applicable changeover.
Surrounded by lush Mediterranean gardens of approximately 5000m2, with flowers and oak trees,...
Self-catering Gîte with 6 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms. Sleeps 12. Non-applicable changeover.
This property is a quintessential example of the refined elegance of the French Riviera, a mansion...
Self-catering Gîte with 7 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms. Sleeps 12. Non-applicable changeover.
Welcome to paradise en Provence, where privacy and tranquillity are combined with incredible...
Self-catering Gîte with 2 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms. Sleeps 5. Saturday changeover.
100.0km from coastline/beach
17th Century Wine Estate with Stunning Views of Mont Ventoux High above the rolling hills of...
Self-catering Gîte with 7 bedrooms and 5 bathrooms. Sleeps 12. Non-applicable changeover.
Experience Provence’s beauty at Mas des Loones, a 19th century villa in Bouches-du-Rhone, fully...
Self-catering Gîte with 1 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms. Sleeps 8. Saturday changeover.
In the Côte d'Azur hinterland, surrounded by charming little villages such as Peymenade, Cabris or...
Self-catering Gîte with 8 bedrooms and 7 bathrooms. Sleeps 16. Non-applicable changeover.
The owners of this jewel have dedicated themselves to understanding and creating a lifestyle for...
Self-catering Gîte with 6 bedrooms and 5 bathrooms. Sleeps 12. Non-applicable changeover.
Chateau Asturias, a castle in Languedoc-Roussillon, brings together medieval and Indonesian...
Self-catering Gîte with 0 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. Sleeps 6. Saturday changeover.
Here you can enjoy good living! Nice house in the Moorish-style style with 130 sqm living space...
South of France
France’s sunshine playground includes most of the Mediterranean coast and oozes culture and history. In the west, Languedoc Roussillon is bordered by the Pyrenees, Andorra and Spain. To the east, Provence- Cote d’Azur stretches along the coast from the Italian border at Menton to just the other side of Marseilles, then north to the Haute-Alpes.
South of France and the Riviera
The gorgeous south of France includes the region of Languedoc Roussillon and the area of Provence and The Cote d'Azur with the world famous French Riviera.
- Relaxed pace of life and dry, sunny climate with Mediterranean beaches, quaint coastal towns and ports, all with a Catalonian influence.
- Gallo Roman history and monuments, Greek ruins, medieval castles and ancient villages. Picturesque towns and cities include Montpellier, Perpignan, Nîmes, Carcassonne.
- Rugged mountains and plateaus; farmland and vineyards comprising the largest wine producing area of Europe.
- Mediterranean cuisine with generous use of herbs, garlic and olive oil in dishes like cassoulet and barbecued thyme-grazed lamb.
- Find out more about Languedoc Roussillon and search for holiday properties.
Provence- Côte d'Azur
- Special charms of Provence are its sensuous pleasures - warm climate, clear light, and Mediterranean food and wine tasting of sunshine.
- Landscape varies from the Alps to stunning beaches, from vineyards to fields of flowers for perfume. The Camargue is a unique wetland area with wild bulls and horses.
- See quaint hilltop cities and lively, fashionable towns; medieval fortresses and Roman ruins.
- Made famous by painters, strong cultural and artistic traditions survive with art galleries, music festivals and much more.
- Walking, riding, fishing, cycling; excellent skiing and winter sports at famous destinations.
- Find out more about Provence- Côte d'Azur and search for holiday properties.