Results 1 - 10 of 184
Self-catering Gîte with 3 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms. Sleeps 8. Non-applicable changeover.
Maison Achard, a holiday villa in Provence, is ideal for history lovers. The house, built between...
Self-catering Gîte with 16 bedrooms and 16 bathrooms. Sleeps 29. Non-applicable changeover.
The Chateau Poesie sleeps 15 guests in 9 double/twin bedrooms, all with en-suite bathrooms. A...
Self-catering Gîte with 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. Sleeps 6. Saturday changeover.
This haven of peace along the Canal du Midi is ideally situated to explore Carcassonne, the...
Self-catering Gîte with 7 bedrooms and 6 bathrooms. Sleeps 14. Non-applicable changeover.
Villa Saint-Véran is an old aristocratic villa, which was once an olive farm, before being...
Self-catering Gîte with 3 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms. Sleeps 6. Thursday changeover.
60.0km from coastline/beach
Four Lovely Gites and Pool in the Foothills of the Montagne Noire Au Pont Romain is a restored...
Self-catering Gîte with 10 bedrooms and 7 bathrooms. Sleeps 18. Non-applicable changeover.
This graceful, Disney-style chateau was built in 1575 and has three stunningly beautiful towers...
Self-catering Gîte with 4 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms. Sleeps 8. Non-applicable changeover.
As you first enter the villa through the stone archway you catch a glimpse of the white wooden...
Self-catering Gîte with 1 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms. Sleeps 2. Saturday changeover.
70.0km from coastline/beach
3 Spacious Luxury Gites & Pool minutes from Carcassonne Domaine de Curé has a long history dating...
Self-catering Gîte with 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. Sleeps 5. Saturday changeover.
50.0km from coastline/beach
Ancient Provençal Mas with Luxurious 5 * Gîtes and Heated Pool BIENVENUE - to the beautiful Mas de...
Self-catering Gîte with 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. Sleeps 4. Saturday changeover.
65.0km from coastline/beach
Three Gites with Heated Swimming Pool with view of Pyrenees. Les Brunet is located near the pretty...
South of France
France’s sunshine playground includes most of the Mediterranean coast and oozes culture and history. In the west, Languedoc Roussillon is bordered by the Pyrenees, Andorra and Spain. To the east, Provence- Cote d’Azur stretches along the coast from the Italian border at Menton to just the other side of Marseilles, then north to the Haute-Alpes.
South of France and the Riviera
The gorgeous south of France includes the region of Languedoc Roussillon and the area of Provence and The Cote d'Azur with the world famous French Riviera.
- Relaxed pace of life and dry, sunny climate with Mediterranean beaches, quaint coastal towns and ports, all with a Catalonian influence.
- Gallo Roman history and monuments, Greek ruins, medieval castles and ancient villages. Picturesque towns and cities include Montpellier, Perpignan, Nîmes, Carcassonne.
- Rugged mountains and plateaus; farmland and vineyards comprising the largest wine producing area of Europe.
- Mediterranean cuisine with generous use of herbs, garlic and olive oil in dishes like cassoulet and barbecued thyme-grazed lamb.
- Find out more about Languedoc Roussillon and search for holiday properties.
Provence- Côte d'Azur
- Special charms of Provence are its sensuous pleasures - warm climate, clear light, and Mediterranean food and wine tasting of sunshine.
- Landscape varies from the Alps to stunning beaches, from vineyards to fields of flowers for perfume. The Camargue is a unique wetland area with wild bulls and horses.
- See quaint hilltop cities and lively, fashionable towns; medieval fortresses and Roman ruins.
- Made famous by painters, strong cultural and artistic traditions survive with art galleries, music festivals and much more.
- Walking, riding, fishing, cycling; excellent skiing and winter sports at famous destinations.
- Find out more about Provence- Côte d'Azur and search for holiday properties.