Results 1 - 10 of 419
Self-catering Villa with 4 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms. Sleeps 8. Saturday changeover.
Wonderful and very spacious stone house with four air-conditioned bedrooms, large private pool and...
Self-catering Villa with 5 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms. Sleeps 8. Saturday changeover.
This superbly decorated stone mas set on 2.5 hectares beside a branch of the Sorgue River and...
Self-catering Villa with 4 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. Sleeps 10. Saturday changeover.
A unique architect's property built from the rock to provide four bedrooms to sleep 10 people with...
Self-catering Villa with 6 bedrooms and 5 bathrooms. Sleeps 12. Saturday changeover.
Beautiful and luxury house with modern, chic and contemporary style, situated to the famous...
Self-catering Villa with 3 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms. Sleeps 6. Sunday changeover.
70.0km from coastline/beach
This delightful, 3 bedroom villa is in a quiet and private location, a short walk from the village...
Self-catering Villa with 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. Sleeps 5. Saturday changeover.
70.0km from coastline/beach
Provençal Villa, a former Silk Farm, with Pool Nestling on the gentle southern slopes of the...
Self-catering Villa with 2 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms. Sleeps 6. Non-applicable changeover.
13.0km from coastline/beach
Villa Saint John, Stunning Views of the Cote d'Azur & Pool The "Villa Saint John" is situated just...
Villa, Cereste (Alpes de Haute Provence)
Self-catering Villa with 4 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms. Sleeps 7. Saturday changeover.
A spacious new contemporary villa with pool, set above the delightful town of Cereste....
Self-catering Villa with 1 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms. Sleeps 2. Saturday changeover.
15.0km from coastline/beach
A delightful garden apartment in a great location, just a short walk to the local boulangerie and...
Self-catering Villa with 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. Sleeps 6. Saturday changeover.
20.0km from coastline/beach
Three-bedroom villa with private pool within superb golf and spa complex just 20km from Frejus and...
South of France
France’s sunshine playground includes most of the Mediterranean coast and oozes culture and history. In the west, Languedoc Roussillon is bordered by the Pyrenees, Andorra and Spain. To the east, Provence- Cote d’Azur stretches along the coast from the Italian border at Menton to just the other side of Marseilles, then north to the Haute-Alpes.
South of France and the Riviera
The gorgeous south of France includes the region of Languedoc Roussillon and the area of Provence and The Cote d'Azur with the world famous French Riviera.
- Relaxed pace of life and dry, sunny climate with Mediterranean beaches, quaint coastal towns and ports, all with a Catalonian influence.
- Gallo Roman history and monuments, Greek ruins, medieval castles and ancient villages. Picturesque towns and cities include Montpellier, Perpignan, Nîmes, Carcassonne.
- Rugged mountains and plateaus; farmland and vineyards comprising the largest wine producing area of Europe.
- Mediterranean cuisine with generous use of herbs, garlic and olive oil in dishes like cassoulet and barbecued thyme-grazed lamb.
- Find out more about Languedoc Roussillon and search for holiday properties.
Provence- Côte d'Azur
- Special charms of Provence are its sensuous pleasures - warm climate, clear light, and Mediterranean food and wine tasting of sunshine.
- Landscape varies from the Alps to stunning beaches, from vineyards to fields of flowers for perfume. The Camargue is a unique wetland area with wild bulls and horses.
- See quaint hilltop cities and lively, fashionable towns; medieval fortresses and Roman ruins.
- Made famous by painters, strong cultural and artistic traditions survive with art galleries, music festivals and much more.
- Walking, riding, fishing, cycling; excellent skiing and winter sports at famous destinations.
- Find out more about Provence- Côte d'Azur and search for holiday properties.