Results 1 - 10 of 488
Self-catering Villa with 4 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms. Sleeps 8. Saturday changeover.
20.0km from coastline/beach
Four-bedroom villa with private pool within superb golf and spa complex just 20km from Frejus and...
Villa, Cereste (Alpes de Haute Provence)
Self-catering Villa with 3 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms. Sleeps 6. Sunday changeover.
A pretty little Provençal house, situated on a hillside just outside the village of Céreste to the...
Self-catering Villa with 5 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. Sleeps 10. Saturday changeover.
10.0km from coastline/beach
A magnificent villa in an excellent position, in the country but very close to the attractive...
Self-catering Villa with 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. Sleeps 6. Saturday changeover.
Beautiful, detached holiday home with a nicely appointed private pool (10 x 5 m, depth 1:20 - 1.90...
Self-catering Villa with 7 bedrooms and 8 bathrooms. Sleeps 22. Saturday changeover.
84.0km from coastline/beach
Stunning property with air-conditioning throughout, large heated pool , outdoor jacuzzi , summer...
Self-catering Villa with 4 bedrooms and 0 bathrooms. Sleeps 8. Saturday changeover.
Great beachfront house in l'Escalet, with pool and direct access to the beach. A wonderful family...
Self-catering Villa with 5 bedrooms and 0 bathrooms. Sleeps 10. Saturday changeover.
A fully catered and serviced 5 bedroom property in the centre of Saint Tropez with great seaview
Self-catering Villa with 4 bedrooms and 0 bathrooms. Sleeps 8. Non-applicable changeover.
A lovely Provencal property situated close to the hilltop medieval village of Grimaud. The garden...
£250 Off in August for Villa + Pool !
Self-catering Villa with 3 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms. Sleeps 6. Saturday changeover.
0.3km from coastline/beach
AIR CONDITIONED tasteful Villa and Apartment near Beach Situated in the charming harbour town of...
Self-catering Villa with 4 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms. Sleeps 8. Non-applicable changeover.
1.0km from coastline/beach
Approximately 170 m2 in size it comprises large living room, fabulous kitchen/dining area, utility...
South of France
France’s sunshine playground includes most of the Mediterranean coast and oozes culture and history. In the west, Languedoc Roussillon is bordered by the Pyrenees, Andorra and Spain. To the east, Provence- Cote d’Azur stretches along the coast from the Italian border at Menton to just the other side of Marseilles, then north to the Haute-Alpes.
South of France and the Riviera
The gorgeous south of France includes the region of Languedoc Roussillon and the area of Provence and The Cote d'Azur with the world famous French Riviera.
- Relaxed pace of life and dry, sunny climate with Mediterranean beaches, quaint coastal towns and ports, all with a Catalonian influence.
- Gallo Roman history and monuments, Greek ruins, medieval castles and ancient villages. Picturesque towns and cities include Montpellier, Perpignan, Nîmes, Carcassonne.
- Rugged mountains and plateaus; farmland and vineyards comprising the largest wine producing area of Europe.
- Mediterranean cuisine with generous use of herbs, garlic and olive oil in dishes like cassoulet and barbecued thyme-grazed lamb.
- Find out more about Languedoc Roussillon and search for holiday properties.
Provence- Côte d'Azur
- Special charms of Provence are its sensuous pleasures - warm climate, clear light, and Mediterranean food and wine tasting of sunshine.
- Landscape varies from the Alps to stunning beaches, from vineyards to fields of flowers for perfume. The Camargue is a unique wetland area with wild bulls and horses.
- See quaint hilltop cities and lively, fashionable towns; medieval fortresses and Roman ruins.
- Made famous by painters, strong cultural and artistic traditions survive with art galleries, music festivals and much more.
- Walking, riding, fishing, cycling; excellent skiing and winter sports at famous destinations.
- Find out more about Provence- Côte d'Azur and search for holiday properties.