Results 1 - 10 of 207
Self-catering Villa with 5 bedrooms and 5 bathrooms. Sleeps 10. Saturday changeover.
5.0km from coastline/beach
A gorgeous architect-designed property in an elevated position boasting magnificent views of the...
Self-catering Villa with 5 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms. Sleeps 10. Saturday changeover.
112.0km from coastline/beach
Charming property with large, private heated pool and enclosed garden. Wonderful mountain views....
Self-catering Villa with 3 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms. Sleeps 6. Saturday changeover.
90.0km from coastline/beach
Brand-new, south facing villa with private heated pool and enclosed garden. Close to Avignon...
Self-catering Villa with 6 bedrooms and 5 bathrooms. Sleeps 12. Saturday changeover.
Beautiful and spacious 6-bedroom family villa with wonderful sea and countryside views. The...
Self-catering Villa with 3 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms. Sleeps 6. Non-applicable changeover.
15.0km from coastline/beach
This modern 3 bedroom Provencal-style villa with large heated pool and beautiful gardens is set in...
Rates available on request
Self-catering Villa with 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. Sleeps 7. Saturday changeover.
3.0km from coastline/beach
3 bedroom Villa Cypress is a beautiful stylish property with a private pool and located in...
Self-catering Villa with 4 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms. Sleeps 8. Saturday changeover.
2.0km from coastline/beach
A stunning new contemporary villa located in a prime position in the Beauvallon hills, with full...
Self-catering Villa with 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. Sleeps 4. Saturday changeover.
25.0km from coastline/beach
A modern stylish villa with superb views and private, secluded pool, Villa Tamaris is nestled in...
Self-catering Villa with 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. Sleeps 6. Non-applicable changeover.
3.0km from coastline/beach
This pretty 3-bedroom villa is well-presented and charming family getaway, located in tranquil...
Villa, St Jean De La Blaquiere (Herault)
Self-catering Villa with 4 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. Sleeps 8. Saturday changeover.
50.0km from coastline/beach
Modern Villa with Pool and Mountain View (I have been renting the house for over 20 years and...
South of France
France’s sunshine playground includes most of the Mediterranean coast and oozes culture and history. In the west, Languedoc Roussillon is bordered by the Pyrenees, Andorra and Spain. To the east, Provence- Cote d’Azur stretches along the coast from the Italian border at Menton to just the other side of Marseilles, then north to the Haute-Alpes.
South of France and the Riviera
The gorgeous south of France includes the region of Languedoc Roussillon and the area of Provence and The Cote d'Azur with the world famous French Riviera.
- Relaxed pace of life and dry, sunny climate with Mediterranean beaches, quaint coastal towns and ports, all with a Catalonian influence.
- Gallo Roman history and monuments, Greek ruins, medieval castles and ancient villages. Picturesque towns and cities include Montpellier, Perpignan, Nîmes, Carcassonne.
- Rugged mountains and plateaus; farmland and vineyards comprising the largest wine producing area of Europe.
- Mediterranean cuisine with generous use of herbs, garlic and olive oil in dishes like cassoulet and barbecued thyme-grazed lamb.
- Find out more about Languedoc Roussillon and search for holiday properties.
Provence- Côte d'Azur
- Special charms of Provence are its sensuous pleasures - warm climate, clear light, and Mediterranean food and wine tasting of sunshine.
- Landscape varies from the Alps to stunning beaches, from vineyards to fields of flowers for perfume. The Camargue is a unique wetland area with wild bulls and horses.
- See quaint hilltop cities and lively, fashionable towns; medieval fortresses and Roman ruins.
- Made famous by painters, strong cultural and artistic traditions survive with art galleries, music festivals and much more.
- Walking, riding, fishing, cycling; excellent skiing and winter sports at famous destinations.
- Find out more about Provence- Côte d'Azur and search for holiday properties.