This charming property is split into three parts. The main house with three spacious air-conditioned bedrooms, living room and large kitchen, an adjoining annexe with an air-conditioned bedroom, large living area, kitchen corner, bathroom and private terrace and a wooden chalet in the garden with a further bedroom, kitchen corner and private decked terrace. The layout of the villa works very well for families or a group of friends wanting to holiday together whilst enjoying their independence.
In terms of activities in and around the villa you will enjoy the large, heated swimming pool, the outdoor children's round basin (60cm deep) next to the pool, a table tennis table and boules court.
If you are looking for a more restful approach to your holiday there are numerous relaxing areas in and around the property where you can enjoy reading a book in one of the numerous terraces, sunbathe in the spot of your choice, watch TV, or simply look at the magnificent Luberon mountains.
With 5 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms the property can sleep up to 10 people and the large, heated pool is just lovely. The pool area is also a real sun trap! Near the pool there is a well-equipped summer kitchen where you can sit out and enjoy sipping a glass of wine while watching family or friends have fun in the pool. On the other side of the pool, you will find a large pergola with table and chairs for ten people. Again, another great spot to enjoy a meal while looking out towards the Luberon mountains.
Property size: 260m²
- Living area - 40m². Living room with sofas, armchair and TV (some English channels).
- Kitchen - 26m². Kitchen with lovely views on the garden. Table and chairs, 5 induction hobs, dishwasher, oven, microwave, American fridge/freezer, kettle, toaster and coffee machine. French door to terrace.
- Utility room with washing machine, dryer, iron and ironing board.
All bedrooms have air conditioning.
- Bedroom 1: 15m². Bedroom with Queen size bed (160cm). Separate shower room with wc.
- Bedroom 2: 13.5m². Bedroom with Queen size bed (160cm). Adjoining shower room.
- Bedroom 3: 11.5m². Bedroom with Queen size bed (160cm), pool and mountain view.
Separate adjoining annexe accessible via an internal door
- Bedroom 4: Bedroom with King size bed (180cm). The bedroom is separated from the living area by opaque sliding curtains. Air conditioning in the living area. Shower room.
Separate wooden chalet - Large wooden chalet located at the bottom of the garden. The chalet is made up of one main room (20m²) which includes bedroom 5.
- Bedroom 5: Bedroom with Queen size bed (160cm), sofa, armchair and corner kitchen with sink, oven, induction hobs and fridge. Decked terrace with outdoor furniture. No air conditioning but a fan is provided. The chalet is closed with an electric shutter.
Bathrooms - Main house
- Ground floor: Separate shower room with shower, washbasin and wc.
- First floor: Shower room ensuite to bedroom 2 with shower and washbasin. Separate shower room with shower and washbasin. Separate wc.
- Separate adjoining annexe accessible via an internal door - Separate shower room with shower, washbasin and wc.
- Separate wooden chalet - Outside shower, outside washbasin. Separate wc.
Lovely and well-maintained enclosed garden (1500m²) with fruit trees and olive trees. Spacious terrace with awning, table and chairs located between the main house and the pool. Pergola with outdoor dining furniture. Several relaxing areas dotted around the garden with garden furniture. Eight sunloungers. Unfenced fountain with fish. Pool house in two sections: To the right a covered area for eating out: outdoor furniture, fridge and plancha. To the left a cosy relaxing area giving onto the pool with outdoor furniture. Boules pitch and table tennis table. Parking spaces for several cars including under a long car port.
Pool size: 13 x 5.5m. Depth: 1.6m throughout. Heated at 26 degrees. Security system: Cover. Steps. Pool shower. Children's round basin (60cm deep) next to the pool.