If you are travelling to France or Europe this summer then LeFrenchMobile are offering a way to keep in touch with your friends and relatives wherever you are.
Their Pay As You Go SIM card service is provided entirely in English for English-speaking people visiting France for a short stay or summer holidays for instance.
LeFrenchMobile offers a number of benefits:
- One single flat rate starting from €0.19/min for:
- National calls in France
- International calls to the UK, the rest of Europe, North America, Australia, New Zealand, Asia
- Roaming calls within all the European Union
- Calls to other LeFrenchMobile users at -50%
- Cheap internet surfing thanks to data bundles
- Unlimited credit validity
- Free incoming calls while in France
- Free incoming text messages all around the world
LeFrenchMobile claim to be the French operator offering the best tariffs no matter what international destination you call.
You can also choose to subscribe to different data bundles according to your usage to stay connected to the internet and email during your French holiday.
LeFrenchMobile provides nano, micro and standard SIM cards for any device (smartphones, tablets, laptops, etc.) plus they also offer 3G dongles, personal Wi-Fi hotspots and unlocked mobile phones. All devices are unlocked and sold with a SIM card loaded with credit.