Results 1 - 10 of 362
Self-catering Gîte with 5 bedrooms and 5 bathrooms. Sleeps 12. Non-applicable changeover.
This beautiful old farmhouse has undergone a seamless and surprising transition from old country...
Cottage, Faye D Anjou (Maine et Loire)
Self-catering Cottage with 2 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms. Sleeps 4. Saturday changeover.
150km from coastline/beach
Three Self Catering Cottages in 2 Acres of Grounds with Pool We have 3 cottages and a B&B room set...
Self-catering Gîte with 2 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms. Sleeps 5. Saturday changeover.
In this part of a house (80 m2) you'll find the rest of the country and the cosyness of the...
Self-catering Cottage with 2 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms. Sleeps 5. Saturday changeover.
This detached holiday home has won the title of best Belvilla in France seven times in a row! It...
Converted barn, Parcay Les Pins (Maine et Loire)
Self-catering Converted barn with 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. Sleeps 6. Saturday changeover.
Two Restored 18th Century Barns With Covered Pool Les Mortiers (The Mortars) is a 17th Century...
Self-catering Apartment with 2 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms. Sleeps 4. Saturday changeover.
Beach Apartments in Villa Fronting a Beach and Golf Course Two and three room apartments for 4 to...
Village House, La Tranche Sur Mer (Vendee)
Self-catering Village House with 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. Sleeps 4. Sunday changeover.
19km from coastline/beach
Le Repose is a delightful property that consists of 2 floors and comprises: Ground Floor A...
Self-catering Gîte with 5 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms. Sleeps 14. Non-applicable changeover.
Ideally situated for exploring the delights of the Loire valley, this self-catering holiday...
Self-catering Gîte with 2 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms. Sleeps 4. Non-applicable changeover.
5km from coastline/beach
Our holiday accommodation (the French word is gite) is a working equestrian farm, it is peaceful,...
Self-catering Cottage with 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. Sleeps 4. Saturday changeover.
Elegant Boutique Chateau Hotel in Loire Valley Holiday rental self catering family flat or house...
North West France
Miles of coastline and countryside, including the beaches of Normandy, the rocky peninsula of Brittany and, the banks of the Loire and Atlantic coast. An area loaded in history and tradition with glamorous seaside resorts, remote fishing villages, fairytale chateaux and idyllic countryside. There’s a rich gastronomy and plenty of places to visit so it’s ideal for romantic and family holidays.
Rugged coastlines change to sandy beaches in the North West corner of France, including Brittany, Normandy and Pays de la Loire.
- 800 miles of rocky, rugged peninsular coastline with beaches, bays and traditional fishing villages.
- Celtic influence and history with distinct Breton language and soul; numerous colourful festivals.
- Enchanting countryside with megaliths, wild meadows, castles, manor houses, chapels and villages.
- Farming country specialising in fish, seafood, crepes, dairy produce, and honey.
- Very child-friendly; activities include sailing, windsurfing, swimming, sea and freshwater fishing, golf, canal boating, riding, walking, cycling.
- Find out more about Brittany and search for holiday properties.
- Charming ports and sandy beaches including fashionable seaside resorts of Cabourg, Trouville and Deauville.
- Historical region of William the Conqueror, home of the Bayeux tapestry and site of famous WWII landing beaches, museum and memorials.
- Idyllic countryside with dairy farming, apple orchards, ancient beech forests, meandering valleys and wooded hillsides.
- Gastronomy features Calvados brandy, seafood, cheese, cream, duck, apples, pork.
- Sailing, sea festivals, golf, cycling, equestrian, children’s activities.
- Find out more about Normandy and search for holiday properties.
Pays de la Loire
- Magnificent Loire river flowing through lush countryside.
- Fairy-tale riverside chateaux and gardens open to public, some with Son et Lumière.
- Atlantic coastline with long sandy beaches, quaint bays and islands.
- Castles and museums, especially in picturesque Angers, Saumur and Nantes.
- Swimming, sailing, fishing, boat hire, buggy racing, equestrian, motor racing at Le Mans.
- Gastronomy includes seafood, game, vegetables, cheeses, fruit tarts; many fine restaurants.
- Find out more about Pays de la Loire and search for holiday properties.