Results 1 - 10 of 367
Self-catering Apartment with 0 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms. Sleeps 4. Saturday changeover.
Apartment on the 1st floor right in the center of Bayeux. Free parking at only 100 meters away.The...
Cottage, Clohars Carnoet (Finistere)
Self-catering Cottage with 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. Sleeps 6. Saturday changeover.
This detached house has a lovely and well-maintained garden (1300 m2) with lots of flowers, a...
Self-catering Gîte with 5 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms. Sleeps 10. Non-applicable changeover.
This luxury farmhouse sits within the grounds of the magnificent 17th century Chateau du Pont. It...
Self-catering Gîte with 5 bedrooms and 5 bathrooms. Sleeps 13. Non-applicable changeover.
Chateau de Choisel, a castle in Brittany just south of Rennes, is a listed historical monument...
Self-catering Gîte with 9 bedrooms and 11 bathrooms. Sleeps 15. Non-applicable changeover.
Chateau Cendrillon is a family owned château between Nantes and Cholet in the Loire Valley...
Self-catering Gîte with 4 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. Sleeps 7. Saturday changeover.
This spacious detached house has a well-maintained, enclosed 1000 m2 garden with a terrace for the...
Bed and Breakfast Chateau with 1 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms. Sleeps 2. Non-applicable changeover.
Loire Valley Chateau a suite in a luxury Hotel… Marin de Vanssay, the husband of the great...
Self-catering Gîte with 0 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms. Sleeps 6. Saturday changeover.
Les Portes d'Etretat offers a unique combination of apartments in a castle and semi-detached...
Self-catering Converted barn with 3 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms. Sleeps 7. Saturday changeover.
20km from coastline/beach
Heated,saltwater,above ground pool with beautiful lake views and stunning location. Within easy...
Gîte, Notre Dame Du Parc (Seine-Maritime)
Self-catering Gîte with 4 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. Sleeps 10. Saturday changeover.
In an ideal setting for a complete change of scenery, this gîte of character built from Saint Jean...
North West France
Miles of coastline and countryside, including the beaches of Normandy, the rocky peninsula of Brittany and, the banks of the Loire and Atlantic coast. An area loaded in history and tradition with glamorous seaside resorts, remote fishing villages, fairytale chateaux and idyllic countryside. There’s a rich gastronomy and plenty of places to visit so it’s ideal for romantic and family holidays.
Rugged coastlines change to sandy beaches in the North West corner of France, including Brittany, Normandy and Pays de la Loire.
- 800 miles of rocky, rugged peninsular coastline with beaches, bays and traditional fishing villages.
- Celtic influence and history with distinct Breton language and soul; numerous colourful festivals.
- Enchanting countryside with megaliths, wild meadows, castles, manor houses, chapels and villages.
- Farming country specialising in fish, seafood, crepes, dairy produce, and honey.
- Very child-friendly; activities include sailing, windsurfing, swimming, sea and freshwater fishing, golf, canal boating, riding, walking, cycling.
- Find out more about Brittany and search for holiday properties.
- Charming ports and sandy beaches including fashionable seaside resorts of Cabourg, Trouville and Deauville.
- Historical region of William the Conqueror, home of the Bayeux tapestry and site of famous WWII landing beaches, museum and memorials.
- Idyllic countryside with dairy farming, apple orchards, ancient beech forests, meandering valleys and wooded hillsides.
- Gastronomy features Calvados brandy, seafood, cheese, cream, duck, apples, pork.
- Sailing, sea festivals, golf, cycling, equestrian, children’s activities.
- Find out more about Normandy and search for holiday properties.
Pays de la Loire
- Magnificent Loire river flowing through lush countryside.
- Fairy-tale riverside chateaux and gardens open to public, some with Son et Lumière.
- Atlantic coastline with long sandy beaches, quaint bays and islands.
- Castles and museums, especially in picturesque Angers, Saumur and Nantes.
- Swimming, sailing, fishing, boat hire, buggy racing, equestrian, motor racing at Le Mans.
- Gastronomy includes seafood, game, vegetables, cheeses, fruit tarts; many fine restaurants.
- Find out more about Pays de la Loire and search for holiday properties.