Results 1 - 10 of 394
Gîte, La Chapelle Neuve (Cote d'Armor)
Self-catering Gîte with 4 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. Sleeps 10. Saturday changeover.
35km from coastline/beach
Attractive Gites with Gardens, Pool, Fishing Lake and Other Amenities A former farm hamlet, which...
Cottage, Guemene Sur Scorff (Morbihan)
Self-catering Cottage with 2 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms. Sleeps 6. Saturday changeover.
45km from coastline/beach
Beautiful cottages in landscaped gardens with pool access Our lovely stone cottages are over 200...
Self-catering Cottage with 1 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms. Sleeps 2. Saturday changeover.
1km from coastline/beach
Traditional Style Oak and Flint Cottage in Honfleur Cherry Tree Cottage has been constructed to a...
Self-catering Villa with 3 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms. Sleeps 5. Saturday changeover.
2km from coastline/beach
Vendee villa with private garden. Access to a large shared pool. Located in Les Jardins du Chateau...
Self-catering Auberge with 2 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms. Sleeps 5. Saturday changeover.
25km from coastline/beach
Chambre d'Hôtes and Gite in 18th Century Longhouse with Wild Salmon Fishing La Vimonderie is an...
Self-catering Apartment with 0 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms. Sleeps 7. Saturday changeover.
Résidence du Golf offers comfortable apartments with a terrace or balcony. Each apartment is...
Rates available on request
Self-catering Gîte with 0 bedrooms and 9 bathrooms. Sleeps 34. Saturday changeover.
This beautiful chateau dates back to the 15th Century and has spectacular views of the valley and...
Bed and Breakfast Cottage with 1 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms. Sleeps 2. Non-applicable changeover.
20km from coastline/beach
Beautiful Normandy Stone Cottage, Gîte and Bed & Breakfast La Tringale is an 1820’s farmhouse set...
Self-catering Villa with 4 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. Sleeps 8. Saturday changeover.
At Le Domaine de Fontenelles you get a choice of comfortable, terraced houses, villas and...
Self-catering Farmhouse with 3 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms. Sleeps 5. Saturday changeover.
17th Century Cottage Adjoining Farmhouse La Richardière is a tranquil hamlet a stroll away from...
North West France
Miles of coastline and countryside, including the beaches of Normandy, the rocky peninsula of Brittany and, the banks of the Loire and Atlantic coast. An area loaded in history and tradition with glamorous seaside resorts, remote fishing villages, fairytale chateaux and idyllic countryside. There’s a rich gastronomy and plenty of places to visit so it’s ideal for romantic and family holidays.
Rugged coastlines change to sandy beaches in the North West corner of France, including Brittany, Normandy and Pays de la Loire.
- 800 miles of rocky, rugged peninsular coastline with beaches, bays and traditional fishing villages.
- Celtic influence and history with distinct Breton language and soul; numerous colourful festivals.
- Enchanting countryside with megaliths, wild meadows, castles, manor houses, chapels and villages.
- Farming country specialising in fish, seafood, crepes, dairy produce, and honey.
- Very child-friendly; activities include sailing, windsurfing, swimming, sea and freshwater fishing, golf, canal boating, riding, walking, cycling.
- Find out more about Brittany and search for holiday properties.
- Charming ports and sandy beaches including fashionable seaside resorts of Cabourg, Trouville and Deauville.
- Historical region of William the Conqueror, home of the Bayeux tapestry and site of famous WWII landing beaches, museum and memorials.
- Idyllic countryside with dairy farming, apple orchards, ancient beech forests, meandering valleys and wooded hillsides.
- Gastronomy features Calvados brandy, seafood, cheese, cream, duck, apples, pork.
- Sailing, sea festivals, golf, cycling, equestrian, children’s activities.
- Find out more about Normandy and search for holiday properties.
Pays de la Loire
- Magnificent Loire river flowing through lush countryside.
- Fairy-tale riverside chateaux and gardens open to public, some with Son et Lumière.
- Atlantic coastline with long sandy beaches, quaint bays and islands.
- Castles and museums, especially in picturesque Angers, Saumur and Nantes.
- Swimming, sailing, fishing, boat hire, buggy racing, equestrian, motor racing at Le Mans.
- Gastronomy includes seafood, game, vegetables, cheeses, fruit tarts; many fine restaurants.
- Find out more about Pays de la Loire and search for holiday properties.