Results 1 - 10 of 233
Self-catering Converted barn with 4 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. Sleeps 8. Sunday changeover.
6.0km from coastline/beach
Heated/fenced pool, hot tub & sauna - village Location, 10 Min to Beach, Ideal for Families 4...
Self-catering Villa with 5 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms. Sleeps 10. Non-applicable changeover.
The charm of the Normandy countryside, the character of the region’s traditional half-timbered...
Self-catering Cottage with 2 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms. Sleeps 4. Saturday changeover.
Traditional Rural Cottage in Tranquil Setting in South Western Brittany Peaceful, traditional and...
Self-catering Gîte with 2 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms. Sleeps 4. Saturday changeover.
Sunset cottage is superbly situated in the delightful & peaceful surroundings of the Polders...
150€ off two week and 320€ off three week bookings
Self-catering Villa with 5 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms. Sleeps 11. Saturday changeover.
Spacious villa with indoor pool, hot tub, enclosed garden, sea views & short walk from beach. This...
Self-catering Cottage with 1 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms. Sleeps 2. Non-applicable changeover.
50.0km from coastline/beach
Luxury Detached Cottage near Village and Lake Les Coquelicots is a detached one bed-roomed cottage...
Self-catering Cottage with 2 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms. Sleeps 4. Non-applicable changeover.
70.0km from coastline/beach
Cottage with Exclusive Heated Pool in Vendée Countryside. Credit Cards accepted. This newly...
Self-catering Country house with 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. Sleeps 4. Saturday changeover.
40.0km from coastline/beach
Luxury 18th Century Granite Stone Barn suitable for adults. The Barn is perfectly situated to...
Self-catering Villa with 6 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms. Sleeps 8. Saturday changeover.
0.2km from coastline/beach
Situated on a headland with panoramic sea views, this imposing former sea captains’ house has...
Self-catering Villa with 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. Sleeps 4. Non-applicable changeover.
30.0km from coastline/beach
Situated off a gravelled chemin, (bridle path) only used by occasional walkers and horse riders,...
North West France
Miles of coastline and countryside, including the beaches of Normandy, the rocky peninsula of Brittany and, the banks of the Loire and Atlantic coast. An area loaded in history and tradition with glamorous seaside resorts, remote fishing villages, fairytale chateaux and idyllic countryside. There’s a rich gastronomy and plenty of places to visit so it’s ideal for romantic and family holidays.
Rugged coastlines change to sandy beaches in the North West corner of France, including Brittany, Normandy and Pays de la Loire.
- 800 miles of rocky, rugged peninsular coastline with beaches, bays and traditional fishing villages.
- Celtic influence and history with distinct Breton language and soul; numerous colourful festivals.
- Enchanting countryside with megaliths, wild meadows, castles, manor houses, chapels and villages.
- Farming country specialising in fish, seafood, crepes, dairy produce, and honey.
- Very child-friendly; activities include sailing, windsurfing, swimming, sea and freshwater fishing, golf, canal boating, riding, walking, cycling.
- Find out more about Brittany and search for holiday properties.
- Charming ports and sandy beaches including fashionable seaside resorts of Cabourg, Trouville and Deauville.
- Historical region of William the Conqueror, home of the Bayeux tapestry and site of famous WWII landing beaches, museum and memorials.
- Idyllic countryside with dairy farming, apple orchards, ancient beech forests, meandering valleys and wooded hillsides.
- Gastronomy features Calvados brandy, seafood, cheese, cream, duck, apples, pork.
- Sailing, sea festivals, golf, cycling, equestrian, children’s activities.
- Find out more about Normandy and search for holiday properties.
Pays de la Loire
- Magnificent Loire river flowing through lush countryside.
- Fairy-tale riverside chateaux and gardens open to public, some with Son et Lumière.
- Atlantic coastline with long sandy beaches, quaint bays and islands.
- Castles and museums, especially in picturesque Angers, Saumur and Nantes.
- Swimming, sailing, fishing, boat hire, buggy racing, equestrian, motor racing at Le Mans.
- Gastronomy includes seafood, game, vegetables, cheeses, fruit tarts; many fine restaurants.
- Find out more about Pays de la Loire and search for holiday properties.