Results 1 - 10 of 363
Cottage, Kerlouan (Finistere)
Self-catering Cottage with 5 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. Sleeps 8. Saturday changeover.
2km from coastline/beach
TERRE DE MARIN /Spacious Cottage with Heated Pool 8*10 near Beaches It is a delightful cottage...
Rates available on request
Self-catering Gîte with 5 bedrooms and 5 bathrooms. Sleeps 13. Non-applicable changeover.
In the heart of Brittany lies Chateau de Choisel, a historical monument constructed in the 17th...
Gîte, St Germain La Blanche Her (Calvados)
Self-catering Gîte with 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. Sleeps 3. Saturday changeover.
Small house in a quiet area 20 minutes walk from the city center of Caen, well equipped, in CAEN...
Self-catering Farmhouse with 4 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. Sleeps 8. Saturday changeover.
200km from coastline/beach
Beautiful Farmhouse and Converted Stone Barn & Pool in the Loire Nestling in unspoilt countryside...
Self-catering Gîte with 3 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms. Sleeps 6. Saturday changeover.
Situated 300 m from the beach, a comfortable, modern villa. Attractive holiday villa, with plenty...
Self-catering Cottage with 4 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms. Sleeps 10. Saturday changeover.
This holiday home is part of an 18th century renovated farmhouse that sits on a large estate...
Self-catering Gîte with 4 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms. Sleeps 10. Non-applicable changeover.
5km from coastline/beach
Our holiday accommodation (the French word is gite) is a working equestrian farm, it is peaceful,...
Rates available on request
Self-catering Gîte with 3 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms. Sleeps 11. Non-applicable changeover.
Ferme du Chateau has an enviable location, as the sea is only 800m from the house and the tennis...
Gîte, St Pierre Le Vieux (Seine-Maritime)
Self-catering Gîte with 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. Sleeps 8. Saturday changeover.
Through a dead end country road on the edge of this traditional French village you arrive at this...
Self-catering Farmhouse with 2 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms. Sleeps 4. Saturday changeover.
17th Century Cottage Adjoining Farmhouse La Richardière is a tranquil hamlet a stroll away from...
North West France
Miles of coastline and countryside, including the beaches of Normandy, the rocky peninsula of Brittany and, the banks of the Loire and Atlantic coast. An area loaded in history and tradition with glamorous seaside resorts, remote fishing villages, fairytale chateaux and idyllic countryside. There’s a rich gastronomy and plenty of places to visit so it’s ideal for romantic and family holidays.
Rugged coastlines change to sandy beaches in the North West corner of France, including Brittany, Normandy and Pays de la Loire.
- 800 miles of rocky, rugged peninsular coastline with beaches, bays and traditional fishing villages.
- Celtic influence and history with distinct Breton language and soul; numerous colourful festivals.
- Enchanting countryside with megaliths, wild meadows, castles, manor houses, chapels and villages.
- Farming country specialising in fish, seafood, crepes, dairy produce, and honey.
- Very child-friendly; activities include sailing, windsurfing, swimming, sea and freshwater fishing, golf, canal boating, riding, walking, cycling.
- Find out more about Brittany and search for holiday properties.
- Charming ports and sandy beaches including fashionable seaside resorts of Cabourg, Trouville and Deauville.
- Historical region of William the Conqueror, home of the Bayeux tapestry and site of famous WWII landing beaches, museum and memorials.
- Idyllic countryside with dairy farming, apple orchards, ancient beech forests, meandering valleys and wooded hillsides.
- Gastronomy features Calvados brandy, seafood, cheese, cream, duck, apples, pork.
- Sailing, sea festivals, golf, cycling, equestrian, children’s activities.
- Find out more about Normandy and search for holiday properties.
Pays de la Loire
- Magnificent Loire river flowing through lush countryside.
- Fairy-tale riverside chateaux and gardens open to public, some with Son et Lumière.
- Atlantic coastline with long sandy beaches, quaint bays and islands.
- Castles and museums, especially in picturesque Angers, Saumur and Nantes.
- Swimming, sailing, fishing, boat hire, buggy racing, equestrian, motor racing at Le Mans.
- Gastronomy includes seafood, game, vegetables, cheeses, fruit tarts; many fine restaurants.
- Find out more about Pays de la Loire and search for holiday properties.