Results 1 - 10 of 355
Self-catering Gîte with 13 bedrooms and 14 bathrooms. Sleeps 40. Non-applicable changeover.
Dating back to the 11th century, the Chateau de la Chance is a magical holiday chateau in an...
Self-catering Villa with 4 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. Sleeps 8. Saturday changeover.
2.0km from coastline/beach
Villa Sequoia is a stunning villa that can comfortably accommodate up to 8 people. It comprises:...
Gîte, Villerville (Calvados)
Self-catering Gîte with 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. Sleeps 5. Non-applicable changeover.
Listen to the sound of the waves from the terrace and balcony at La Tour, a beachfront holiday...
Self-catering Cottage with 0 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms. Sleeps 2. Saturday changeover.
Romantic accommodation for 2 people in the French countryside less than 20 kilometres from the...
Self-catering Apartment with 1 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms. Sleeps 4. Saturday changeover.
This charming apartment on the 3rd floor of a traditional French house is in an ideal location:...
Self-catering Chateau with 9 bedrooms and 6 bathrooms. Sleeps 16. Saturday changeover.
10.0km from coastline/beach
Stunning 18th Century Estate with Chateau and Farmhouse A beautiful country estate which consists...
Self-catering Gîte with 13 bedrooms and 11 bathrooms. Sleeps 33. Non-applicable changeover.
Ideally situated for exploring the delights of the Loire valley, the self-catering Chateau De...
Self-catering Gîte with 12 bedrooms and 11 bathrooms. Sleeps 24. Non-applicable changeover.
Chateau Saint-Clair offers the charm, refinement and luxury of a château with all the comforts of...
Bed and Breakfast Chateau with 1 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms. Sleeps 2. Non-applicable changeover.
Loire Valley Chateau a suite in a luxury Hotel… Marin de Vanssay, the husband of the great...
Converted barn, Parcay Les Pins (Maine et Loire)
Self-catering Converted barn with 2 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms. Sleeps 5. Non-applicable changeover.
Two Restored 18th Century Barns With Covered Pool Les Mortiers (The Mortars) is a 17th Century...
North West France
Miles of coastline and countryside, including the beaches of Normandy, the rocky peninsula of Brittany and, the banks of the Loire and Atlantic coast. An area loaded in history and tradition with glamorous seaside resorts, remote fishing villages, fairytale chateaux and idyllic countryside. There’s a rich gastronomy and plenty of places to visit so it’s ideal for romantic and family holidays.
Rugged coastlines change to sandy beaches in the North West corner of France, including Brittany, Normandy and Pays de la Loire.
- 800 miles of rocky, rugged peninsular coastline with beaches, bays and traditional fishing villages.
- Celtic influence and history with distinct Breton language and soul; numerous colourful festivals.
- Enchanting countryside with megaliths, wild meadows, castles, manor houses, chapels and villages.
- Farming country specialising in fish, seafood, crepes, dairy produce, and honey.
- Very child-friendly; activities include sailing, windsurfing, swimming, sea and freshwater fishing, golf, canal boating, riding, walking, cycling.
- Find out more about Brittany and search for holiday properties.
- Charming ports and sandy beaches including fashionable seaside resorts of Cabourg, Trouville and Deauville.
- Historical region of William the Conqueror, home of the Bayeux tapestry and site of famous WWII landing beaches, museum and memorials.
- Idyllic countryside with dairy farming, apple orchards, ancient beech forests, meandering valleys and wooded hillsides.
- Gastronomy features Calvados brandy, seafood, cheese, cream, duck, apples, pork.
- Sailing, sea festivals, golf, cycling, equestrian, children’s activities.
- Find out more about Normandy and search for holiday properties.
Pays de la Loire
- Magnificent Loire river flowing through lush countryside.
- Fairy-tale riverside chateaux and gardens open to public, some with Son et Lumière.
- Atlantic coastline with long sandy beaches, quaint bays and islands.
- Castles and museums, especially in picturesque Angers, Saumur and Nantes.
- Swimming, sailing, fishing, boat hire, buggy racing, equestrian, motor racing at Le Mans.
- Gastronomy includes seafood, game, vegetables, cheeses, fruit tarts; many fine restaurants.
- Find out more about Pays de la Loire and search for holiday properties.