Results 1 - 10 of 296
Self-catering Cottage with 1 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms. Sleeps 3. Saturday changeover.
Restored Fisherman's Cottage with Pool A delightfully restored detached cottage set in a peaceful...
Self-catering Farmhouse with 4 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms. Sleeps 12. Saturday changeover.
40km from coastline/beach
Self Catering Cottages with Pool & Wheelchair Accessibility, in Normandy Domaine de La Hamberie is...
Self-catering Gîte with 2 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms. Sleeps 5. Saturday changeover.
At Le Domaine de Fontenelles you get a choice of comfortable, terraced houses, villas and...
Self-catering Villa with 4 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. Sleeps 8. Saturday changeover.
Villa Rubis is the apogee of Fontenelles park, luxury and comfort! Perfect for a quiet, restful...
Gîte, Offranville (Seine-Maritime)
Self-catering Gîte with 4 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. Sleeps 12. Saturday changeover.
Wonderful accommodation with a large garden and fantastic views. The garden (1200 m2) consists of...
Self-catering Gîte with 1 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms. Sleeps 2. Saturday changeover.
20km from coastline/beach
Self-Contained Gite in Beautiful Southern Normandy This self-contained gite is in a beautiful,...
Self-catering Gîte with 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. Sleeps 6. Saturday changeover.
100km from coastline/beach
Beautiful House in Stunning Location with Pool and Games barn La Maison Vaslin is a beautiful and...
Self-catering Villa with 5 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. Sleeps 10. Saturday changeover.
Beautiful renovated villa, with a view of the sea, is situated 100 m from a fantastic beach in a...
Cottage, Bayeux (Calvados)
Self-catering Cottage with 1 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. Sleeps 6. Saturday changeover.
Well-maintained accommodation on the ground floor of a traditional home in the centre of Bayeux....
Rates available on request
Self-catering Cottage with 4 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. Sleeps 9. Saturday changeover.
Beautiful Cottage & Barn with Pool and Superb Views Le Pont de la Forge meaning 'the forge by the...
North West France
Miles of coastline and countryside, including the beaches of Normandy, the rocky peninsula of Brittany and, the banks of the Loire and Atlantic coast. An area loaded in history and tradition with glamorous seaside resorts, remote fishing villages, fairytale chateaux and idyllic countryside. There’s a rich gastronomy and plenty of places to visit so it’s ideal for romantic and family holidays.
Rugged coastlines change to sandy beaches in the North West corner of France, including Brittany, Normandy and Pays de la Loire.
- 800 miles of rocky, rugged peninsular coastline with beaches, bays and traditional fishing villages.
- Celtic influence and history with distinct Breton language and soul; numerous colourful festivals.
- Enchanting countryside with megaliths, wild meadows, castles, manor houses, chapels and villages.
- Farming country specialising in fish, seafood, crepes, dairy produce, and honey.
- Very child-friendly; activities include sailing, windsurfing, swimming, sea and freshwater fishing, golf, canal boating, riding, walking, cycling.
- Find out more about Brittany and search for holiday properties.
- Charming ports and sandy beaches including fashionable seaside resorts of Cabourg, Trouville and Deauville.
- Historical region of William the Conqueror, home of the Bayeux tapestry and site of famous WWII landing beaches, museum and memorials.
- Idyllic countryside with dairy farming, apple orchards, ancient beech forests, meandering valleys and wooded hillsides.
- Gastronomy features Calvados brandy, seafood, cheese, cream, duck, apples, pork.
- Sailing, sea festivals, golf, cycling, equestrian, children’s activities.
- Find out more about Normandy and search for holiday properties.
Pays de la Loire
- Magnificent Loire river flowing through lush countryside.
- Fairy-tale riverside chateaux and gardens open to public, some with Son et Lumière.
- Atlantic coastline with long sandy beaches, quaint bays and islands.
- Castles and museums, especially in picturesque Angers, Saumur and Nantes.
- Swimming, sailing, fishing, boat hire, buggy racing, equestrian, motor racing at Le Mans.
- Gastronomy includes seafood, game, vegetables, cheeses, fruit tarts; many fine restaurants.
- Find out more about Pays de la Loire and search for holiday properties.