Results 1 - 10 of 359
Self-catering Villa with 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. Sleeps 6. Non-applicable changeover.
30km from coastline/beach
Situated off a gravelled chemin, (bridle path) only used by occasional walkers and horse riders,...
Self-catering Cottage with 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. Sleeps 6. Saturday changeover.
Surrounded by a castle and a park-like terrain of 70 hectare, these Normandic cottages of the...
Cottage, Faye D Anjou (Maine et Loire)
Self-catering Cottage with 2 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms. Sleeps 4. Saturday changeover.
150km from coastline/beach
Three Self Catering Cottages in 2 Acres of Grounds with Pool We have 3 cottages and a B&B room set...
Self-catering Gîte with 3 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms. Sleeps 4. Saturday changeover.
What a lovely spot! Get to know this rural and quiet holiday home, resembling a small castle. You...
15% Discount on April / May weeks
Self-catering Cottage with 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. Sleeps 6. Saturday changeover.
35km from coastline/beach
Two Luxury Detached Cottages (4*) with Heated Undercover Swimming Pool 2016 - Awarded 4 Star/ 4...
Cottage, Plouer Sur Rance (Cote d'Armor)
Self-catering Cottage with 1 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms. Sleeps 2. Saturday changeover.
10km from coastline/beach
This traditional Breton cottage has been tastefully, fully restored. The ground floor...
Self-catering Villa with 6 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms. Sleeps 12. Saturday changeover.
This classically furnished detached villa was renovated in 2010 and is just 1.5 km from the...
Self-catering Cottage with 1 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms. Sleeps 4. Saturday changeover.
A simple, modernized cottage on a nice location. The cottage is situated in the backyard of the...
Self-catering Villa with 3 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms. Sleeps 6. Saturday changeover.
2km from coastline/beach
Vendee villa with private garden. Access to a large shared pool. Located in Les Jardins du Chateau...
Self-catering Gîte with 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. Sleeps 8. Saturday changeover.
Apartment (FR-85440-29) for 4 to 5 people. There are 2 bedrooms. Bedroom 1 has a double bed....
North West France
Miles of coastline and countryside, including the beaches of Normandy, the rocky peninsula of Brittany and, the banks of the Loire and Atlantic coast. An area loaded in history and tradition with glamorous seaside resorts, remote fishing villages, fairytale chateaux and idyllic countryside. There’s a rich gastronomy and plenty of places to visit so it’s ideal for romantic and family holidays.
Rugged coastlines change to sandy beaches in the North West corner of France, including Brittany, Normandy and Pays de la Loire.
- 800 miles of rocky, rugged peninsular coastline with beaches, bays and traditional fishing villages.
- Celtic influence and history with distinct Breton language and soul; numerous colourful festivals.
- Enchanting countryside with megaliths, wild meadows, castles, manor houses, chapels and villages.
- Farming country specialising in fish, seafood, crepes, dairy produce, and honey.
- Very child-friendly; activities include sailing, windsurfing, swimming, sea and freshwater fishing, golf, canal boating, riding, walking, cycling.
- Find out more about Brittany and search for holiday properties.
- Charming ports and sandy beaches including fashionable seaside resorts of Cabourg, Trouville and Deauville.
- Historical region of William the Conqueror, home of the Bayeux tapestry and site of famous WWII landing beaches, museum and memorials.
- Idyllic countryside with dairy farming, apple orchards, ancient beech forests, meandering valleys and wooded hillsides.
- Gastronomy features Calvados brandy, seafood, cheese, cream, duck, apples, pork.
- Sailing, sea festivals, golf, cycling, equestrian, children’s activities.
- Find out more about Normandy and search for holiday properties.
Pays de la Loire
- Magnificent Loire river flowing through lush countryside.
- Fairy-tale riverside chateaux and gardens open to public, some with Son et Lumière.
- Atlantic coastline with long sandy beaches, quaint bays and islands.
- Castles and museums, especially in picturesque Angers, Saumur and Nantes.
- Swimming, sailing, fishing, boat hire, buggy racing, equestrian, motor racing at Le Mans.
- Gastronomy includes seafood, game, vegetables, cheeses, fruit tarts; many fine restaurants.
- Find out more about Pays de la Loire and search for holiday properties.