Results 1 - 10 of 666
Self-catering Villa with 4 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. Sleeps 7. Saturday changeover.
This wonderful Provençal villa is surrounded by an attractive, enclosed garden (1,500 m) with...
Self-catering Apartment with 0 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms. Sleeps 6. Saturday changeover.
Résidence Pont du Gard is a brand new 4**** residence offering spacious, fully equipped...
Self-catering Gîte with 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. Sleeps 6. Saturday changeover.
Experience the Mediterranean feeling in a Marina in the midst of this unique and luxurious...
Self-catering Apartment with 1 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms. Sleeps 2. Saturday changeover.
Le Chateau de Camurac with its beautiful location and breathtaking views is an excellent place...
Self-catering Villa with 5 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms. Sleeps 10. Saturday changeover.
17km from coastline/beach
Exquisite Villa in Landscaped Gardens with Private Pool This charming villa is only a five minutes...
Self-catering Apartment with 1 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms. Sleeps 5. Saturday changeover.
1.9km from coastline/beach
On a fabulous, well kept, low level/low density gated, residential domain, this spacious 45m², one...
Rates available on request
Self-catering Gîte with 0 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms. Sleeps 8. Saturday changeover.
Looking for a contemporary villa in Provence with surrounding countryside views from nearly every...
Self-catering Apartment with 0 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms. Sleeps 3. Saturday changeover.
Résidence de Camargue has studios for three people, FR-30240-06. There are apartments for four...
Rates available on request
Self-catering Gîte with 0 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms. Sleeps 6. Saturday changeover.
Plan your getaway at this delightful modern family villa just outside Antibes. With plenty of...
Self-catering Villa with 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. Sleeps 7. Saturday changeover.
Splendid Provençale Villa with Private Pool "Villa Charmante" sits on a hill-side facing south...
South of France
France’s sunshine playground includes most of the Mediterranean coast and oozes culture and history. In the west, Languedoc Roussillon is bordered by the Pyrenees, Andorra and Spain. To the east, Provence- Cote d’Azur stretches along the coast from the Italian border at Menton to just the other side of Marseilles, then north to the Haute-Alpes.
South of France and the Riviera
The gorgeous south of France includes the region of Languedoc Roussillon and the area of Provence and The Cote d'Azur with the world famous French Riviera.
- Relaxed pace of life and dry, sunny climate with Mediterranean beaches, quaint coastal towns and ports, all with a Catalonian influence.
- Gallo Roman history and monuments, Greek ruins, medieval castles and ancient villages. Picturesque towns and cities include Montpellier, Perpignan, Nîmes, Carcassonne.
- Rugged mountains and plateaus; farmland and vineyards comprising the largest wine producing area of Europe.
- Mediterranean cuisine with generous use of herbs, garlic and olive oil in dishes like cassoulet and barbecued thyme-grazed lamb.
- Find out more about Languedoc Roussillon and search for holiday properties.
Provence- Côte d'Azur
- Special charms of Provence are its sensuous pleasures - warm climate, clear light, and Mediterranean food and wine tasting of sunshine.
- Landscape varies from the Alps to stunning beaches, from vineyards to fields of flowers for perfume. The Camargue is a unique wetland area with wild bulls and horses.
- See quaint hilltop cities and lively, fashionable towns; medieval fortresses and Roman ruins.
- Made famous by painters, strong cultural and artistic traditions survive with art galleries, music festivals and much more.
- Walking, riding, fishing, cycling; excellent skiing and winter sports at famous destinations.
- Find out more about Provence- Côte d'Azur and search for holiday properties.