Results 1 - 10 of 692
Self-catering Gîte with 4 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms. Sleeps 8. Non-applicable changeover.
Take a relaxing break away at the luxury Vue Villa positioned perfectly on a hilltop with...
Self-catering Village House with 5 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms. Sleeps 12. Saturday changeover.
100km from coastline/beach
Maison Vigneronne, the Wine Makers House, with 5 bedrooms (sleeps 12), 3 bathrooms and a large...
Self-catering Apartment with 1 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms. Sleeps 4. Saturday changeover.
1km from coastline/beach
Garden Flat on Hillside in Nice, Alpes-Maritimes Nice with a difference - a flat (sleeps 4) in a...
Self-catering Apartment with 0 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms. Sleeps 6. Saturday changeover.
Your apartment is spacious and comfortable, modern furnished and decorated with a lot of wood....
Self-catering Gîte with 7 bedrooms and 6 bathrooms. Sleeps 16. Non-applicable changeover.
Built in the 12th century by the Knights Templar as a fortress protecting the land against...
Self-catering Village House with 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. Sleeps 4. Saturday changeover.
65km from coastline/beach
L'Escritoire: 16thC Stone Residence with Courtyard & Pool Welcome to L’Escritoire — a...
Self-catering Gîte with 6 bedrooms and 6 bathrooms. Sleeps 14. Non-applicable changeover.
Built in 1308, Domaine De Favaze is one of the oldest properties on our portfolio and certainly...
Self-catering Villa with 3 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms. Sleeps 10. Saturday changeover.
A magnificent modern villa (April 2008) built in the small village of Fitou. Backing onto the...
Self-catering Gîte with 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. Sleeps 6. Non-applicable changeover.
This delightful luxury villa with its own private pool and beautiful garden is in a perfect...
Self-catering Apartment with 1 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms. Sleeps 2. Non-applicable changeover.
30km from coastline/beach
Beautiful apartment on the ground floor of Villa La Romarine, a south facing Provencal Villa, full...
South of France
France’s sunshine playground includes most of the Mediterranean coast and oozes culture and history. In the west, Languedoc Roussillon is bordered by the Pyrenees, Andorra and Spain. To the east, Provence- Cote d’Azur stretches along the coast from the Italian border at Menton to just the other side of Marseilles, then north to the Haute-Alpes.
South of France and the Riviera
The gorgeous south of France includes the region of Languedoc Roussillon and the area of Provence and The Cote d'Azur with the world famous French Riviera.
- Relaxed pace of life and dry, sunny climate with Mediterranean beaches, quaint coastal towns and ports, all with a Catalonian influence.
- Gallo Roman history and monuments, Greek ruins, medieval castles and ancient villages. Picturesque towns and cities include Montpellier, Perpignan, Nîmes, Carcassonne.
- Rugged mountains and plateaus; farmland and vineyards comprising the largest wine producing area of Europe.
- Mediterranean cuisine with generous use of herbs, garlic and olive oil in dishes like cassoulet and barbecued thyme-grazed lamb.
- Find out more about Languedoc Roussillon and search for holiday properties.
Provence- Côte d'Azur
- Special charms of Provence are its sensuous pleasures - warm climate, clear light, and Mediterranean food and wine tasting of sunshine.
- Landscape varies from the Alps to stunning beaches, from vineyards to fields of flowers for perfume. The Camargue is a unique wetland area with wild bulls and horses.
- See quaint hilltop cities and lively, fashionable towns; medieval fortresses and Roman ruins.
- Made famous by painters, strong cultural and artistic traditions survive with art galleries, music festivals and much more.
- Walking, riding, fishing, cycling; excellent skiing and winter sports at famous destinations.
- Find out more about Provence- Côte d'Azur and search for holiday properties.