Results 1 - 10 of 608
Self-catering Gîte with 4 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms. Sleeps 10. Saturday changeover.
This comfortably furnished Provençal home is in a wonderfully tranquil setting on the edge of the...
Self-catering Gîte with 2 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms. Sleeps 5. Saturday changeover.
2 Charming Gites with Pool and Pyrénéan Views La Borde, is a charming, traditional farming...
Self-catering Farmhouse with 4 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms. Sleeps 8. Friday changeover.
60km from coastline/beach
Provencale Farmhouse with Large Pool & Panoramic Views A 19th century farmhouse recently restored...
Self-catering Farmhouse with 3 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms. Sleeps 5. Saturday changeover.
18th Century Farmhouse with 3 Luxury Gites on Banks of Canal Du Midi If you enjoy staying in...
Self-catering Apartment with 1 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms. Sleeps 4. Saturday changeover.
1km from coastline/beach
Garden Flat on Hillside in Nice, Alpes-Maritimes Nice with a difference - a flat (sleeps 4) in a...
Self-catering Cottage with 1 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms. Sleeps 2. Saturday changeover.
Cottage on the Outskirts of Limoux Villa Sainte Marie is a charming little house on the fringes of...
Self-catering Converted barn with 5 bedrooms and 5 bathrooms. Sleeps 10. Saturday changeover.
120km from coastline/beach
Les Manques is our family home, lovingly created from a shell of a barn to an outstanding property...
Self-catering Villa with 5 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms. Sleeps 10. Friday changeover.
120km from coastline/beach
Magnificent Villa in Provence with Pool and Staggering Views Situated on a hill in Rasteau and...
Self-catering Cottage with 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. Sleeps 7. Saturday changeover.
100km from coastline/beach
Holiday Cottage with Pool & Fabulous Views Le Lavandin is situated in a small hill top village set...
Self-catering Chateau with 7 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms. Sleeps 14. Saturday changeover.
28km from coastline/beach
Comfortably accommodating 14 people, Le Chateau des Demoiselle comprises: Large entrance hall with...
South of France
France’s sunshine playground includes most of the Mediterranean coast and oozes culture and history. In the west, Languedoc Roussillon is bordered by the Pyrenees, Andorra and Spain. To the east, Provence- Cote d’Azur stretches along the coast from the Italian border at Menton to just the other side of Marseilles, then north to the Haute-Alpes.
South of France and the Riviera
The gorgeous south of France includes the region of Languedoc Roussillon and the area of Provence and The Cote d'Azur with the world famous French Riviera.
- Relaxed pace of life and dry, sunny climate with Mediterranean beaches, quaint coastal towns and ports, all with a Catalonian influence.
- Gallo Roman history and monuments, Greek ruins, medieval castles and ancient villages. Picturesque towns and cities include Montpellier, Perpignan, Nîmes, Carcassonne.
- Rugged mountains and plateaus; farmland and vineyards comprising the largest wine producing area of Europe.
- Mediterranean cuisine with generous use of herbs, garlic and olive oil in dishes like cassoulet and barbecued thyme-grazed lamb.
- Find out more about Languedoc Roussillon and search for holiday properties.
Provence- Côte d'Azur
- Special charms of Provence are its sensuous pleasures - warm climate, clear light, and Mediterranean food and wine tasting of sunshine.
- Landscape varies from the Alps to stunning beaches, from vineyards to fields of flowers for perfume. The Camargue is a unique wetland area with wild bulls and horses.
- See quaint hilltop cities and lively, fashionable towns; medieval fortresses and Roman ruins.
- Made famous by painters, strong cultural and artistic traditions survive with art galleries, music festivals and much more.
- Walking, riding, fishing, cycling; excellent skiing and winter sports at famous destinations.
- Find out more about Provence- Côte d'Azur and search for holiday properties.