Results 1 - 10 of 683
Self-catering Gîte with 6 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. Sleeps 12. Non-applicable changeover.
Holidays in the Languedoc don’t really get better than this…imagine arriving at an 18th Century...
Self-catering Apartment with 0 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms. Sleeps 4. Saturday changeover.
Résidence Pont du Gard is a brand new 4**** residence offering spacious, fully equipped...
Rates available on request
Self-catering Village House with 4 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms. Sleeps 6. Sunday changeover.
15.0km from coastline/beach
Located in the heights of the City of Perfumes, in a residential area to the east of the town,...
Self-catering Gîte with 3 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms. Sleeps 6. Non-applicable changeover.
The charming Villa Cotignac is lovingly decorated in a unique and tasteful style and offers all...
Self-catering Gîte with 15 bedrooms and 16 bathrooms. Sleeps 34. Non-applicable changeover.
In 1904 Lord Amherst of London dreamed up this graceful villa in the French Riviera, situated just...
Self-catering Villa with 7 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms. Sleeps 8. Non-applicable changeover.
There’s a sense of times past floating in the air, an atmosphere of gentle refinement and...
Self-catering Villa with 5 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms. Sleeps 10. Friday changeover.
120.0km from coastline/beach
Magnificent Villa in Provence with Pool and Staggering Views Situated on a hill in Rasteau and...
Self-catering Apartment with 1 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms. Sleeps 5. Non-applicable changeover.
1.9km from coastline/beach
On a fabulous, well kept, low level/low density gated, residential domain, this spacious 45m², one...
Self-catering Apartment with 2 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms. Sleeps 5. Saturday changeover.
20.0km from coastline/beach
La Bastide Saint Christophe with Heated Pool Perfectly situated between the mountains and...
Self-catering Studio with 1 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms. Sleeps 2. Saturday changeover.
0.5km from coastline/beach
A studio apartment of 30 Square meters, comprising one room containing: a sofa bed, kitchenette,...
South of France
France’s sunshine playground includes most of the Mediterranean coast and oozes culture and history. In the west, Languedoc Roussillon is bordered by the Pyrenees, Andorra and Spain. To the east, Provence- Cote d’Azur stretches along the coast from the Italian border at Menton to just the other side of Marseilles, then north to the Haute-Alpes.
South of France and the Riviera
The gorgeous south of France includes the region of Languedoc Roussillon and the area of Provence and The Cote d'Azur with the world famous French Riviera.
- Relaxed pace of life and dry, sunny climate with Mediterranean beaches, quaint coastal towns and ports, all with a Catalonian influence.
- Gallo Roman history and monuments, Greek ruins, medieval castles and ancient villages. Picturesque towns and cities include Montpellier, Perpignan, Nîmes, Carcassonne.
- Rugged mountains and plateaus; farmland and vineyards comprising the largest wine producing area of Europe.
- Mediterranean cuisine with generous use of herbs, garlic and olive oil in dishes like cassoulet and barbecued thyme-grazed lamb.
- Find out more about Languedoc Roussillon and search for holiday properties.
Provence- Côte d'Azur
- Special charms of Provence are its sensuous pleasures - warm climate, clear light, and Mediterranean food and wine tasting of sunshine.
- Landscape varies from the Alps to stunning beaches, from vineyards to fields of flowers for perfume. The Camargue is a unique wetland area with wild bulls and horses.
- See quaint hilltop cities and lively, fashionable towns; medieval fortresses and Roman ruins.
- Made famous by painters, strong cultural and artistic traditions survive with art galleries, music festivals and much more.
- Walking, riding, fishing, cycling; excellent skiing and winter sports at famous destinations.
- Find out more about Provence- Côte d'Azur and search for holiday properties.