Results 1 - 10 of 681
Rates available on request
Self-catering Gîte with bedrooms and 3 bathrooms. Sleeps 8. Saturday changeover.
Look no further than luxury villa Maison Etoile for your ultimate French getaway. Set against a...
Self-catering Villa with 4 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms. Sleeps 8. Sunday changeover.
20km from coastline/beach
Coast and Country in Provence Les Belles Lurettes is a much loved holiday home in the Massif des...
Self-catering Villa with 5 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms. Sleeps 12. Saturday changeover.
2km from coastline/beach
Beautiful villa with superb view in the lovely village of Le Rayol Canadel close to Le Lavandou...
Self-catering Country house with 5 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms. Sleeps 8. Saturday changeover.
99km from coastline/beach
Beautiful 15th Century Scenic Hilltop House This peaceful 15th Century stone-built hilltop house...
Self-catering Gîte with 4 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. Sleeps 8. Saturday changeover.
This Provencal home is in a wonderfully tranquil setting on a large fenced estate (2000 m2) with a...
Self-catering Chateau with 1 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. Sleeps 4. Saturday changeover.
Château de Bussas set in 200 acres of spectacular scenery Château de Bussas provides an ideal...
Self-catering Apartment with 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. Sleeps 8. Saturday changeover.
Holiday park La Closerie offers studios for 2persons (FR-30430-09) and apartments for 4...
Rates available on request
Self-catering Gîte with bedrooms and 1 bathrooms. Sleeps 4. Saturday changeover.
Day dreaming of the ocean? You won’t be disappointed with this gorgeous sea-view luxury villa near...
Self-catering Studio with 1 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms. Sleeps 2. Saturday changeover.
5km from coastline/beach
Three attractive identical studio flats on one level. Each studio flat is about 30m2. Living area...
Self-catering Villa with 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. Sleeps 6. Saturday changeover.
21km from coastline/beach
Luxury Villas on Wine Estate with Large Pool A jewel in the Languedoc, a tranquil oasis of...
South of France
France’s sunshine playground includes most of the Mediterranean coast and oozes culture and history. In the west, Languedoc Roussillon is bordered by the Pyrenees, Andorra and Spain. To the east, Provence- Cote d’Azur stretches along the coast from the Italian border at Menton to just the other side of Marseilles, then north to the Haute-Alpes.
South of France and the Riviera
The gorgeous south of France includes the region of Languedoc Roussillon and the area of Provence and The Cote d'Azur with the world famous French Riviera.
- Relaxed pace of life and dry, sunny climate with Mediterranean beaches, quaint coastal towns and ports, all with a Catalonian influence.
- Gallo Roman history and monuments, Greek ruins, medieval castles and ancient villages. Picturesque towns and cities include Montpellier, Perpignan, Nîmes, Carcassonne.
- Rugged mountains and plateaus; farmland and vineyards comprising the largest wine producing area of Europe.
- Mediterranean cuisine with generous use of herbs, garlic and olive oil in dishes like cassoulet and barbecued thyme-grazed lamb.
- Find out more about Languedoc Roussillon and search for holiday properties.
Provence- Côte d'Azur
- Special charms of Provence are its sensuous pleasures - warm climate, clear light, and Mediterranean food and wine tasting of sunshine.
- Landscape varies from the Alps to stunning beaches, from vineyards to fields of flowers for perfume. The Camargue is a unique wetland area with wild bulls and horses.
- See quaint hilltop cities and lively, fashionable towns; medieval fortresses and Roman ruins.
- Made famous by painters, strong cultural and artistic traditions survive with art galleries, music festivals and much more.
- Walking, riding, fishing, cycling; excellent skiing and winter sports at famous destinations.
- Find out more about Provence- Côte d'Azur and search for holiday properties.