Results 1 - 6 of 6
Self-catering Villa with 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. Sleeps 6. Saturday changeover.
80.0km from coastline/beach
Same Same But Different has been our family home for over 12 years. The villa has undergone a...
10% discount for week 25th May to 1st June
Self-catering Villa with 5 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms. Sleeps 10. Saturday changeover.
5.0km from coastline/beach
Luxury Five Bedroom Villa with Private Pool Villa Mes Nuit Blanches is a luxury 5 bedroom villa...
Up to 20% discount (incl in prices shown)
Self-catering Farmhouse with 4 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms. Sleeps 8. Saturday changeover.
Provencale Farmhouse with Swimming Pool This beautiful old Provencale stone farmhouse (completely...
15% discount in June and September
Self-catering Cottage with 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. Sleeps 7. Saturday changeover.
100.0km from coastline/beach
Holiday Cottage with Pool & Fabulous Views Le Lavandin is situated in a small hill top village set...
JUNE special offer! Book by 1st April.
Self-catering Villa with 4 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. Sleeps 8. Non-applicable changeover.
27.0km from coastline/beach
The house offers comfortable accommodation for up to 6 adults and 2 children and features: A...
MARVELLOUS MAY OFFER ! 20% REDUCTION IN MAY 2019
Self-catering Farmhouse with 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. Sleeps 4. Saturday changeover.
Authentic Povençal Countryside Gite with Large Swimming Pool near Uzés. Mas Jasmin is top quality...
South of France
France’s sunshine playground includes most of the Mediterranean coast and oozes culture and history. In the west, Languedoc Roussillon is bordered by the Pyrenees, Andorra and Spain. To the east, Provence- Cote d’Azur stretches along the coast from the Italian border at Menton to just the other side of Marseilles, then north to the Haute-Alpes.
South of France and the Riviera
The gorgeous south of France includes the region of Languedoc Roussillon and the area of Provence and The Cote d'Azur with the world famous French Riviera.
- Relaxed pace of life and dry, sunny climate with Mediterranean beaches, quaint coastal towns and ports, all with a Catalonian influence.
- Gallo Roman history and monuments, Greek ruins, medieval castles and ancient villages. Picturesque towns and cities include Montpellier, Perpignan, Nîmes, Carcassonne.
- Rugged mountains and plateaus; farmland and vineyards comprising the largest wine producing area of Europe.
- Mediterranean cuisine with generous use of herbs, garlic and olive oil in dishes like cassoulet and barbecued thyme-grazed lamb.
- Find out more about Languedoc Roussillon and search for holiday properties.
Provence- Côte d'Azur
- Special charms of Provence are its sensuous pleasures - warm climate, clear light, and Mediterranean food and wine tasting of sunshine.
- Landscape varies from the Alps to stunning beaches, from vineyards to fields of flowers for perfume. The Camargue is a unique wetland area with wild bulls and horses.
- See quaint hilltop cities and lively, fashionable towns; medieval fortresses and Roman ruins.
- Made famous by painters, strong cultural and artistic traditions survive with art galleries, music festivals and much more.
- Walking, riding, fishing, cycling; excellent skiing and winter sports at famous destinations.
- Find out more about Provence- Côte d'Azur and search for holiday properties.