Results 1 - 4 of 4
AWAY BREAKS IN MAY 2020 SPECIAL OFFER ***
Self-catering Farmhouse with 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. Sleeps 4. Saturday changeover.
Authentic Povençal Countryside Gite with Large Swimming Pool near Uzés. Mas Jasmin is top quality...
10% discount on 2020 bookings
Self-catering Village House with 4 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. Sleeps 8. Non-applicable changeover.
33.0km from coastline/beach
THE HOUSE 'Maison du Mûrier' in the centre of the small village of Gabian in the South of France...
Escape to Beautiful Provence for Easter
Self-catering Country house with 3 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms. Sleeps 6. Saturday changeover.
120.0km from coastline/beach
This lovely house, with three bedrooms and three en-suite bathrooms, is situated on the lower...
Early bird 10% discount available for 2020 !
Self-catering Farmhouse with 4 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms. Sleeps 8. Saturday changeover.
Provencale Farmhouse with Swimming Pool This beautiful old Provencale stone farmhouse (completely...
South of France
France’s sunshine playground includes most of the Mediterranean coast and oozes culture and history. In the west, Languedoc Roussillon is bordered by the Pyrenees, Andorra and Spain. To the east, Provence- Cote d’Azur stretches along the coast from the Italian border at Menton to just the other side of Marseilles, then north to the Haute-Alpes.
South of France and the Riviera
The gorgeous south of France includes the region of Languedoc Roussillon and the area of Provence and The Cote d'Azur with the world famous French Riviera.
- Relaxed pace of life and dry, sunny climate with Mediterranean beaches, quaint coastal towns and ports, all with a Catalonian influence.
- Gallo Roman history and monuments, Greek ruins, medieval castles and ancient villages. Picturesque towns and cities include Montpellier, Perpignan, Nîmes, Carcassonne.
- Rugged mountains and plateaus; farmland and vineyards comprising the largest wine producing area of Europe.
- Mediterranean cuisine with generous use of herbs, garlic and olive oil in dishes like cassoulet and barbecued thyme-grazed lamb.
- Find out more about Languedoc Roussillon and search for holiday properties.
Provence- Côte d'Azur
- Special charms of Provence are its sensuous pleasures - warm climate, clear light, and Mediterranean food and wine tasting of sunshine.
- Landscape varies from the Alps to stunning beaches, from vineyards to fields of flowers for perfume. The Camargue is a unique wetland area with wild bulls and horses.
- See quaint hilltop cities and lively, fashionable towns; medieval fortresses and Roman ruins.
- Made famous by painters, strong cultural and artistic traditions survive with art galleries, music festivals and much more.
- Walking, riding, fishing, cycling; excellent skiing and winter sports at famous destinations.
- Find out more about Provence- Côte d'Azur and search for holiday properties.