Results 1 - 10 of 328
Self-catering Villa with 4 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms. Sleeps 8. Saturday changeover.
This traditional mas was renovated to the highest standard a couple of years ago and is the ideal...
Self-catering Villa with 5 bedrooms and 5 bathrooms. Sleeps 10. Saturday changeover.
2.0km from coastline/beach
A luxurious 5 bedroom house with sea view, large pool and conveniently located in the quartier des...
Self-catering Villa with 3 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms. Sleeps 6. Saturday changeover.
29.0km from coastline/beach
Villa with stunning views of St Cassien Lake , enclosed grounds with large private pool, terraces...
Self-catering Villa with 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. Sleeps 6. Saturday changeover.
21.0km from coastline/beach
Luxury Villas on Wine Estate with Large Pool A jewel in the Languedoc, a tranquil oasis of...
Self-catering Villa with 4 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms. Sleeps 8. Sunday changeover.
20.0km from coastline/beach
Coast and Country in Provence Les Belles Lurettes is a much loved holiday home, 6 minutes drive...
Self-catering Villa with 5 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms. Sleeps 10. Saturday changeover.
WALKING DISTANCE FROM THE VILLAGE OF MOUGINS WITH BEAUTIFUL OPEN SEA VIEWS. Villa Cecilia is a...
Self-catering Villa with 12 bedrooms and 12 bathrooms. Sleeps 24. Saturday changeover.
130.0km from coastline/beach
Exclusive use of lovingly restored ancient hamlet in the beautiful Luberon hills with two swimming...
Self-catering Villa with 4 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms. Sleeps 8. Saturday changeover.
A charming family villa which enjoys a peaceful and privileged location on the Cap d'Antibes, just...
Self-catering Villa with 4 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. Sleeps 8. Wednesday changeover.
46.0km from coastline/beach
Spacious Modern Villa with Pool and Stunning Scenic Views This spacious detached villa has a large...
Self-catering Villa with 5 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. Sleeps 10. Saturday changeover.
10.0km from coastline/beach
Modern, spacious villa on 2 levels. Peaceful and rural area on the outskirts of Vence. Private...
South of France
France’s sunshine playground includes most of the Mediterranean coast and oozes culture and history. In the west, Languedoc Roussillon is bordered by the Pyrenees, Andorra and Spain. To the east, Provence- Cote d’Azur stretches along the coast from the Italian border at Menton to just the other side of Marseilles, then north to the Haute-Alpes.
South of France and the Riviera
The gorgeous south of France includes the region of Languedoc Roussillon and the area of Provence and The Cote d'Azur with the world famous French Riviera.
- Relaxed pace of life and dry, sunny climate with Mediterranean beaches, quaint coastal towns and ports, all with a Catalonian influence.
- Gallo Roman history and monuments, Greek ruins, medieval castles and ancient villages. Picturesque towns and cities include Montpellier, Perpignan, Nîmes, Carcassonne.
- Rugged mountains and plateaus; farmland and vineyards comprising the largest wine producing area of Europe.
- Mediterranean cuisine with generous use of herbs, garlic and olive oil in dishes like cassoulet and barbecued thyme-grazed lamb.
- Find out more about Languedoc Roussillon and search for holiday properties.
Provence- Côte d'Azur
- Special charms of Provence are its sensuous pleasures - warm climate, clear light, and Mediterranean food and wine tasting of sunshine.
- Landscape varies from the Alps to stunning beaches, from vineyards to fields of flowers for perfume. The Camargue is a unique wetland area with wild bulls and horses.
- See quaint hilltop cities and lively, fashionable towns; medieval fortresses and Roman ruins.
- Made famous by painters, strong cultural and artistic traditions survive with art galleries, music festivals and much more.
- Walking, riding, fishing, cycling; excellent skiing and winter sports at famous destinations.
- Find out more about Provence- Côte d'Azur and search for holiday properties.