Results 1 - 10 of 790
Self-catering Villa with 5 bedrooms and 5 bathrooms. Sleeps 10. Saturday changeover.
No location could be more idyllic for a Saint Tropez holiday home. Set in secluded grounds of...
Self-catering Gîte with 3 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms. Sleeps 8. Saturday changeover.
This haven of peace along the Canal du Midi is ideally situated to explore Carcassonne, the...
Self-catering Country house with 5 bedrooms and 5 bathrooms. Sleeps 10. Friday changeover.
125.0km from coastline/beach
Beautiful Provencal Mas with Heated Pool and Views At the foot of Mont Ventoux, Mas lou Parpaioun...
Self-catering Gîte with 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. Sleeps 6. Saturday changeover.
36.0km from coastline/beach
This bright, spacious, three bedroom, two bathroom gite, with private heated pool and courtyard...
Villa, Cannes - Cote d'Azur (Alpes Maritimes)
Self-catering Villa with 8 bedrooms and 8 bathrooms. Sleeps 16. Saturday changeover.
A stylish and elegant town house, with a garden and pool just a stroll to Palm Beach close to the...
Self-catering Villa with 4 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. Sleeps 8. Saturday changeover.
32.0km from coastline/beach
Holiday villa with private pool, south-facing terrace and enclosed garden surrounded by...
Self-catering Converted barn with 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. Sleeps 4. Non-applicable changeover.
Old Renovated Farm with Swimming Pool Bonjour. I am Beate Banyard, your host and I welcome you to...
Self-catering Villa with 6 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms. Sleeps 12. Non-applicable changeover.
Beautifully renovated bastide with spectacular views down the Bar sur Loup valley. Great for a...
Self-catering Villa with 3 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms. Sleeps 6. Saturday changeover.
29.0km from coastline/beach
Villa with stunning views of St Cassien Lake , enclosed grounds with large private pool, terraces...
Self-catering Gîte with 3 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms. Sleeps 6. Non-applicable changeover.
This is the type of place that guests return to year after year. There’s no surprise with its...
South of France
France’s sunshine playground includes most of the Mediterranean coast and oozes culture and history. In the west, Languedoc Roussillon is bordered by the Pyrenees, Andorra and Spain. To the east, Provence- Cote d’Azur stretches along the coast from the Italian border at Menton to just the other side of Marseilles, then north to the Haute-Alpes.
South of France and the Riviera
The gorgeous south of France includes the region of Languedoc Roussillon and the area of Provence and The Cote d'Azur with the world famous French Riviera.
- Relaxed pace of life and dry, sunny climate with Mediterranean beaches, quaint coastal towns and ports, all with a Catalonian influence.
- Gallo Roman history and monuments, Greek ruins, medieval castles and ancient villages. Picturesque towns and cities include Montpellier, Perpignan, Nîmes, Carcassonne.
- Rugged mountains and plateaus; farmland and vineyards comprising the largest wine producing area of Europe.
- Mediterranean cuisine with generous use of herbs, garlic and olive oil in dishes like cassoulet and barbecued thyme-grazed lamb.
- Find out more about Languedoc Roussillon and search for holiday properties.
Provence- Côte d'Azur
- Special charms of Provence are its sensuous pleasures - warm climate, clear light, and Mediterranean food and wine tasting of sunshine.
- Landscape varies from the Alps to stunning beaches, from vineyards to fields of flowers for perfume. The Camargue is a unique wetland area with wild bulls and horses.
- See quaint hilltop cities and lively, fashionable towns; medieval fortresses and Roman ruins.
- Made famous by painters, strong cultural and artistic traditions survive with art galleries, music festivals and much more.
- Walking, riding, fishing, cycling; excellent skiing and winter sports at famous destinations.
- Find out more about Provence- Côte d'Azur and search for holiday properties.