Results 1 - 10 of 642
Self-catering Gîte with 5 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms. Sleeps 12. Non-applicable changeover.
Whether you are seeking the great outdoors, archetypal hilltop villages or Côte d'Azur beaches,...
Self-catering Cottage with 1 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms. Sleeps 3. Saturday changeover.
30.0km from coastline/beach
A charming little bergerie 400 years old situated in attractive countryside in the Var, near the...
Self-catering Villa with 4 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms. Sleeps 8. Saturday changeover.
35.0km from coastline/beach
Accommodation comprises: Living & dining areas : Living room with TV (main French channels, couple...
Villa, Tourrettes sur Loup (Alpes Maritimes)
Rates available on request
Self-catering Villa with 4 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms. Sleeps 10. Saturday changeover.
A lovely family house, fully air conditioned, with great views over the medieval village of Bar...
Rates available on request
Self-catering Villa with 4 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms. Sleeps 8. Saturday changeover.
Villa Rose is a beautiful, bright and spacious 4 bedroom family villa with nicely decorated...
Self-catering Villa with 7 bedrooms and 6 bathrooms. Sleeps 14. Saturday changeover.
Mas Glycine is a 7 bedroomed, luxury Provençal house located just 8 km from the celebrated village...
Self-catering Villa with 7 bedrooms and 6 bathrooms. Sleeps 15. Saturday changeover.
Magnificent Provencal villa set on 8 hectares with views of Les Alpilles, surrounded by extensive...
Self-catering Village House with 2 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms. Sleeps 4. Saturday changeover.
20.0km from coastline/beach
Superbly Presented House in Medieval Heart of Lively Village "South France Village Houses" (Rue...
Self-catering Villa with 2 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms. Sleeps 5. Saturday changeover.
120.0km from coastline/beach
Ancient Wine Estate in Provence with Pool and Tennis Domaine du Crestet, a Mas Provencal, built in...
Village House, Caudies De Fenouilledes (Pyrenees-Orientales)
Self-catering Village House with 1 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms. Sleeps 2. Non-applicable changeover.
85.0km from coastline/beach
La Terrasse is a small village house located in the pretty village of Le Vivier . The house has...
South of France
France’s sunshine playground includes most of the Mediterranean coast and oozes culture and history. In the west, Languedoc Roussillon is bordered by the Pyrenees, Andorra and Spain. To the east, Provence- Cote d’Azur stretches along the coast from the Italian border at Menton to just the other side of Marseilles, then north to the Haute-Alpes.
South of France and the Riviera
The gorgeous south of France includes the region of Languedoc Roussillon and the area of Provence and The Cote d'Azur with the world famous French Riviera.
- Relaxed pace of life and dry, sunny climate with Mediterranean beaches, quaint coastal towns and ports, all with a Catalonian influence.
- Gallo Roman history and monuments, Greek ruins, medieval castles and ancient villages. Picturesque towns and cities include Montpellier, Perpignan, Nîmes, Carcassonne.
- Rugged mountains and plateaus; farmland and vineyards comprising the largest wine producing area of Europe.
- Mediterranean cuisine with generous use of herbs, garlic and olive oil in dishes like cassoulet and barbecued thyme-grazed lamb.
- Find out more about Languedoc Roussillon and search for holiday properties.
Provence- Côte d'Azur
- Special charms of Provence are its sensuous pleasures - warm climate, clear light, and Mediterranean food and wine tasting of sunshine.
- Landscape varies from the Alps to stunning beaches, from vineyards to fields of flowers for perfume. The Camargue is a unique wetland area with wild bulls and horses.
- See quaint hilltop cities and lively, fashionable towns; medieval fortresses and Roman ruins.
- Made famous by painters, strong cultural and artistic traditions survive with art galleries, music festivals and much more.
- Walking, riding, fishing, cycling; excellent skiing and winter sports at famous destinations.
- Find out more about Provence- Côte d'Azur and search for holiday properties.