Results 1 - 10 of 582
Self-catering Villa with 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. Sleeps 6. Thursday changeover.
Beautiful Detached Villa with Pool Tucked away in an 18th century rural domaine of seven period...
Self-catering Gîte with 4 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms. Sleeps 8. Non-applicable changeover.
Villa des Pins sits in a private and tranquil setting just a 15-minute walk to the lovely...
Self-catering Village House with 1 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms. Sleeps 2. Saturday changeover.
75.0km from coastline/beach
You arrive outside a property hidden behind high stone walls in a dusty village street. You push...
Self-catering Villa with 0 bedrooms and 0 bathrooms. Sleeps 12. Saturday changeover.
An exceptional luxury property with separate guest house, which enjoys stunning sea views and is...
Self-catering Villa with 5 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms. Sleeps 8. Saturday changeover.
7.0km from coastline/beach
This beautiful Provençal villa is in an excellent location between Cannes and the picturesque...
5% off two-week stays between 24/7/21 and 28/8/21.
Self-catering Villa with 4 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms. Sleeps 8. Saturday changeover.
20.0km from coastline/beach
Four-bedroom villa with private pool within superb golf and spa complex just 20km from Frejus and...
Self-catering Villa with 3 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms. Sleeps 6. Saturday changeover.
45.0km from coastline/beach
Provence Villa with Private Swimming Pool This spacious, beautifully finished villa with pool is...
Self-catering Villa with 6 bedrooms and 6 bathrooms. Sleeps 12. Non-applicable changeover.
13.0km from coastline/beach
Very private Provencal Mas with large pool in beautifully landscaped grounds with amazing views,...
Self-catering Villa with 2 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms. Sleeps 4. Saturday changeover.
21.0km from coastline/beach
Luxury Villas on Wine Estate with Large Pool A jewel in the Languedoc, a tranquil oasis of...
Self-catering Gîte with 5 bedrooms and 5 bathrooms. Sleeps 12. Non-applicable changeover.
Stay in a historic château in the heart of a bastide village with distant views of the Pyrenees....
South of France
France’s sunshine playground includes most of the Mediterranean coast and oozes culture and history. In the west, Languedoc Roussillon is bordered by the Pyrenees, Andorra and Spain. To the east, Provence- Cote d’Azur stretches along the coast from the Italian border at Menton to just the other side of Marseilles, then north to the Haute-Alpes.
South of France and the Riviera
The gorgeous south of France includes the region of Languedoc Roussillon and the area of Provence and The Cote d'Azur with the world famous French Riviera.
- Relaxed pace of life and dry, sunny climate with Mediterranean beaches, quaint coastal towns and ports, all with a Catalonian influence.
- Gallo Roman history and monuments, Greek ruins, medieval castles and ancient villages. Picturesque towns and cities include Montpellier, Perpignan, Nîmes, Carcassonne.
- Rugged mountains and plateaus; farmland and vineyards comprising the largest wine producing area of Europe.
- Mediterranean cuisine with generous use of herbs, garlic and olive oil in dishes like cassoulet and barbecued thyme-grazed lamb.
- Find out more about Languedoc Roussillon and search for holiday properties.
Provence- Côte d'Azur
- Special charms of Provence are its sensuous pleasures - warm climate, clear light, and Mediterranean food and wine tasting of sunshine.
- Landscape varies from the Alps to stunning beaches, from vineyards to fields of flowers for perfume. The Camargue is a unique wetland area with wild bulls and horses.
- See quaint hilltop cities and lively, fashionable towns; medieval fortresses and Roman ruins.
- Made famous by painters, strong cultural and artistic traditions survive with art galleries, music festivals and much more.
- Walking, riding, fishing, cycling; excellent skiing and winter sports at famous destinations.
- Find out more about Provence- Côte d'Azur and search for holiday properties.