Results 1 - 10 of 173
Self-catering Gîte with 4 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms. Sleeps 8. Non-applicable changeover.
As you first enter the villa through the stone archway you catch a glimpse of the white wooden...
Self-catering Gîte with 14 bedrooms and 8 bathrooms. Sleeps 29. Non-applicable changeover.
Set in four hectares of beautiful parkland, the majestic 13th-century Château Des Cathares is a...
Self-catering Gîte with 9 bedrooms and 8 bathrooms. Sleeps 14. Non-applicable changeover.
A Provençal delight, Maison Des Citrons is set on a vast estate featuring meadows, summer lavender...
Self-catering Gîte with 1 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms. Sleeps 2. Saturday changeover.
50.0km from coastline/beach
Ancient Provençal Mas with Luxurious Gîtes and Heated Pool BIENVENUE to the beautiful Mas de la...
Self-catering Gîte with 4 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms. Sleeps 8. Non-applicable changeover.
Nestled in the hills of Grimaud, with glorious views of the gulf of Saint-Tropez, Le Nid D’Aigle...
Self-catering Gîte with 5 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms. Sleeps 10. Non-applicable changeover.
With enchanting views over the roof tops towards the mountains and landscapes of Provence, Les...
Self-catering Gîte with 4 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms. Sleeps 10. Non-applicable changeover.
Set in gorgeous gardens with lovely views of the sea, Villa Sirene is a wonderful villa close to...
Self-catering Gîte with 8 bedrooms and 7 bathrooms. Sleeps 16. Non-applicable changeover.
Villas which evoke such a feeling of calm, aesthetic harmony, beauty and sheer perfection are rare...
Self-catering Gîte with 2 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms. Sleeps 5. Saturday changeover.
Riverside Château in 6 Acres of Parkland with pool and donkeys The Château du Fraissinet is a...
Self-catering Gîte with 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. Sleeps 5. Non-applicable changeover.
21.0km from coastline/beach
The Covid-19 pandemic and 2021 :- With vaccines on their way the future of holidays abroad is...
South of France
France’s sunshine playground includes most of the Mediterranean coast and oozes culture and history. In the west, Languedoc Roussillon is bordered by the Pyrenees, Andorra and Spain. To the east, Provence- Cote d’Azur stretches along the coast from the Italian border at Menton to just the other side of Marseilles, then north to the Haute-Alpes.
South of France and the Riviera
The gorgeous south of France includes the region of Languedoc Roussillon and the area of Provence and The Cote d'Azur with the world famous French Riviera.
- Relaxed pace of life and dry, sunny climate with Mediterranean beaches, quaint coastal towns and ports, all with a Catalonian influence.
- Gallo Roman history and monuments, Greek ruins, medieval castles and ancient villages. Picturesque towns and cities include Montpellier, Perpignan, Nîmes, Carcassonne.
- Rugged mountains and plateaus; farmland and vineyards comprising the largest wine producing area of Europe.
- Mediterranean cuisine with generous use of herbs, garlic and olive oil in dishes like cassoulet and barbecued thyme-grazed lamb.
- Find out more about Languedoc Roussillon and search for holiday properties.
Provence- Côte d'Azur
- Special charms of Provence are its sensuous pleasures - warm climate, clear light, and Mediterranean food and wine tasting of sunshine.
- Landscape varies from the Alps to stunning beaches, from vineyards to fields of flowers for perfume. The Camargue is a unique wetland area with wild bulls and horses.
- See quaint hilltop cities and lively, fashionable towns; medieval fortresses and Roman ruins.
- Made famous by painters, strong cultural and artistic traditions survive with art galleries, music festivals and much more.
- Walking, riding, fishing, cycling; excellent skiing and winter sports at famous destinations.
- Find out more about Provence- Côte d'Azur and search for holiday properties.