Results 1 - 10 of 174
Self-catering Gîte with 6 bedrooms and 6 bathrooms. Sleeps 12. Non-applicable changeover.
With dreamy views of Cypress trees, olive groves and the distant hills of the Massif des Maures,...
Self-catering Gîte with 6 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. Sleeps 12. Non-applicable changeover.
Holidays in the Languedoc don’t really get better than this…imagine arriving at an 18th Century...
Self-catering Gîte with 8 bedrooms and 7 bathrooms. Sleeps 16. Non-applicable changeover.
The owners of this jewel have dedicated themselves to understanding and creating a lifestyle for...
Self-catering Gîte with 6 bedrooms and 5 bathrooms. Sleeps 13. Non-applicable changeover.
Featured as the villa in Secret France, Rick Stein’s latest BBC2 TV Series airing 5 November 2019....
Self-catering Gîte with 11 bedrooms and 8 bathrooms. Sleeps 22. Non-applicable changeover.
Chateau du Vieux Palais is an exceptionally magnificent masterpiece which is utterly unrivalled...
Self-catering Gîte with 4 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. Sleeps 8. Non-applicable changeover.
With a magical setting, this historical cottage is full of charm and character. Located in the...
Self-catering Gîte with 4 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms. Sleeps 8. Non-applicable changeover.
Nestled in the hills of Grimaud, with glorious views of the gulf of Saint-Tropez, Le Nid D’Aigle...
Self-catering Gîte with 7 bedrooms and 7 bathrooms. Sleeps 14. Non-applicable changeover.
With mesmerising views of the incredible Alpilles mountains, La Retraite Estivale offers stylish...
Self-catering Gîte with 5 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms. Sleeps 10. Non-applicable changeover.
With an enviable location in the very heart of Villefranche-sur-Mer, this late 19th-century villa...
Self-catering Gîte with 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. Sleeps 6. Saturday changeover.
36.0km from coastline/beach
This bright, spacious, three bedroom, two bathroom gite, with private heated pool and courtyard...
South of France
France’s sunshine playground includes most of the Mediterranean coast and oozes culture and history. In the west, Languedoc Roussillon is bordered by the Pyrenees, Andorra and Spain. To the east, Provence- Cote d’Azur stretches along the coast from the Italian border at Menton to just the other side of Marseilles, then north to the Haute-Alpes.
South of France and the Riviera
The gorgeous south of France includes the region of Languedoc Roussillon and the area of Provence and The Cote d'Azur with the world famous French Riviera.
- Relaxed pace of life and dry, sunny climate with Mediterranean beaches, quaint coastal towns and ports, all with a Catalonian influence.
- Gallo Roman history and monuments, Greek ruins, medieval castles and ancient villages. Picturesque towns and cities include Montpellier, Perpignan, Nîmes, Carcassonne.
- Rugged mountains and plateaus; farmland and vineyards comprising the largest wine producing area of Europe.
- Mediterranean cuisine with generous use of herbs, garlic and olive oil in dishes like cassoulet and barbecued thyme-grazed lamb.
- Find out more about Languedoc Roussillon and search for holiday properties.
Provence- Côte d'Azur
- Special charms of Provence are its sensuous pleasures - warm climate, clear light, and Mediterranean food and wine tasting of sunshine.
- Landscape varies from the Alps to stunning beaches, from vineyards to fields of flowers for perfume. The Camargue is a unique wetland area with wild bulls and horses.
- See quaint hilltop cities and lively, fashionable towns; medieval fortresses and Roman ruins.
- Made famous by painters, strong cultural and artistic traditions survive with art galleries, music festivals and much more.
- Walking, riding, fishing, cycling; excellent skiing and winter sports at famous destinations.
- Find out more about Provence- Côte d'Azur and search for holiday properties.