Results 1 - 10 of 31
Country house, Chateau La Valliere (Indre-et-Loire)
Self-catering Country house with 4 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms. Sleeps 8. Saturday changeover.
Beautifully presented house set in its own private one-acre garden with enclosed heated pool -...
Self-catering Gîte with 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. Sleeps 6. Saturday changeover.
Named after the nightingales which sing throughout the spring, Les Rossignols is a detached 3...
Self-catering Village House with 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. Sleeps 4. Saturday changeover.
220.0km from coastline/beach
Village Holiday Cottage with Walled Private Garden Our holiday cottage is located in the Loire Val...
Self-catering Villa with 2 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms. Sleeps 4. Non-applicable changeover.
Excellent 2 bedroom apartment sleeping 4 persons, with magnificent views over the Dordogne river,...
Self-catering Farmhouse with 6 bedrooms and 5 bathrooms. Sleeps 14. Saturday changeover.
La Barauderie provides space, style and comfort in a private and exclusive Loire Valley domaine....
Cottage, Le Grand Pressigny (Indre-et-Loire)
Due to a cancellation La Lune 23rd July - 30th
Self-catering Cottage with 1 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms. Sleeps 2. Saturday changeover.
Adult Only Romantic Holiday Cottages heated swimming pool, private gardens Three 250 year old...
Self-catering Gîte with 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. Sleeps 4. Saturday changeover.
500.0km from coastline/beach
19th Century Renovated Maison de Vigneron in Cote d'Or "Hameau de Cirey" is a beautiful 19th...
Gîte, Peyrat De Bellac (Haute-Vienne)
Self-catering Gîte with 4 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. Sleeps 8. Non-applicable changeover.
Luxury Self Catering Holiday Cottages / Gites with Pool in Limousin Amid forty acres sprawling...
Self-catering Gîte with 1 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms. Sleeps 2. Saturday changeover.
Set in one of the Loire's most sought after regions, being a UNESCO World Heritage area of...
Self-catering Cottage with 1 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms. Sleeps 2. Non-applicable changeover.
Pretty Holiday Cottage for 2 with pool and private fishing lake in beautiful countryside. Chez...
The spacious heart of France, marking the transition between north and south in both climate and landscape. At the centre of the region are timeless, laid back Auvergne and Limousin, with their dramatic natural scenery and outdoor pursuits. To the east and west are Burgundy and the Loire Valley, with their vineyards, gastronomy, history and culture.
The central region of France includes the areas of Auvergne, Burgundy, Limousin and the Loire Valley.
- A timeless paradise for lovers of nature and the outdoors
- Awe-inspiring natural scenery with non-active volcanoes, lakes, rivers, forests and exceptional flora and fauna
- In warm summer, enjoy all types of outdoor pursuits and stay in thermal spa areas.
- In winter, enjoy three classified downhill ski resorts and excellent cross-country mountain skiing.
- 12th-century Romanesque architecture and sculpture in picturesque villages and towns.
- The capital, Clermont-Ferrand, is famous for its tire manufacturing
- Find out more about Auvergne and search for holiday properties.
- Unspoilt countryside of hills, gorges and lush green meadows with a laid-back feel
- Abundant lakes and rivers for canoeing, sailing, wind-surfing and other water sports. Good trout fishing in rivers and streams
- Ideal for equestrian holidays, with a long history of horse-breeding, especially Anglo-Arabs
- Ancient villages, abbeys and fortresses
- Famous for Limoges porcelain and enamel and Aubusson tapestries
- Find out more about Limousin and search for holiday properties.
- Lush green countryside of great natural beauty with meandering streams, majestic oaks, vineyards, sunflower fields and quiet roads.
- Breathtaking historical royal châteaux and gardens alongside the river
- Pastoral villages with picturesque cobblestone streets; lovely towns for festivals, concerts and theatre
- Excellent landscape for biking, barging, ballooning, golf
- Sumptuous or quaint hotels and inns; gourmet food and wine
- Find out more about Loire Valley and search for holiday properties.
- Famous wine-growing region with quiet, spacious countryside good for hiking, boating and mountain biking
- Medieval town of Beaune has rich history and distinctive architecture with colourful, Flemish-style tiled roofs
- Wineries to visit, open air wine markets, wine museum
- Trois Glorieuses wine auction in Beaune every November
- Main city of Dijon is a gastronomic centre with magnificent art museum in ducal palace
- Find out more about Burgundy and search for holiday properties.