Results 1 - 10 of 120
Self-catering Gîte with 6 bedrooms and 6 bathrooms. Sleeps 15. Saturday changeover.
2 Acres of Gardens and Heated Pool in a Picturesque Village with Popular Bar/Restaurant. Normally...
Self-catering Gîte with 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. Sleeps 6. Non-applicable changeover.
A spectacular house set in grounds so beautiful they've been regularly used as filming locations,...
Self-catering Converted barn with 3 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms. Sleeps 6. Non-applicable changeover.
The Hayloft is the latest unique accommodation to be completed at the Chateau de Serrigny-...
Self-catering Gîte with 9 bedrooms and 9 bathrooms. Sleeps 18. Non-applicable changeover.
Chateau de Raguerniere is a magnificently decorated 19th century luxury Chateau which sits in a...
Converted barn, Cussay (Indre-et-Loire)
Self-catering Converted barn with 3 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms. Sleeps 6. Saturday changeover.
Les Petites Cigognes - Beautifully Converted Gites with Heated Swimming Pool Les Petites Cigognes...
Self-catering Converted barn with 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. Sleeps 6. Non-applicable changeover.
The Forge is a large, warm, comfortable three bedroom historic house with two bathrooms ideal for...
Self-catering Cottage with 2 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms. Sleeps 4. Saturday changeover.
Three Charming Cottages with Heated Pool, Spa & Carp Fishing Lake Three fully-restored and...
Rates available on request
Self-catering Country house with 0 bedrooms and 6 bathrooms. Sleeps 12. Saturday changeover.
This 6-bedroom mansion in Vinzelles is situated in a vinery and is ideal for a large group of 12...
Rates available on request
Self-catering Gîte with 5 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. Sleeps 10. Saturday changeover.
Overlooking vast meadows, this modern holiday home in Vault-de-Lugny, has 5 bedrooms to sleep, 10...
Self-catering Farmhouse with 5 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms. Sleeps 10. Saturday changeover.
Spacious, sunny, tastefully decorated House with Private Heated Pool, Large Gardens, Lovely Views...
The spacious heart of France, marking the transition between north and south in both climate and landscape. At the centre of the region are timeless, laid back Auvergne and Limousin, with their dramatic natural scenery and outdoor pursuits. To the east and west are Burgundy and the Loire Valley, with their vineyards, gastronomy, history and culture.
The central region of France includes the areas of Auvergne, Burgundy, Limousin and the Loire Valley.
- A timeless paradise for lovers of nature and the outdoors
- Awe-inspiring natural scenery with non-active volcanoes, lakes, rivers, forests and exceptional flora and fauna
- In warm summer, enjoy all types of outdoor pursuits and stay in thermal spa areas.
- In winter, enjoy three classified downhill ski resorts and excellent cross-country mountain skiing.
- 12th-century Romanesque architecture and sculpture in picturesque villages and towns.
- The capital, Clermont-Ferrand, is famous for its tire manufacturing
- Find out more about Auvergne and search for holiday properties.
- Unspoilt countryside of hills, gorges and lush green meadows with a laid-back feel
- Abundant lakes and rivers for canoeing, sailing, wind-surfing and other water sports. Good trout fishing in rivers and streams
- Ideal for equestrian holidays, with a long history of horse-breeding, especially Anglo-Arabs
- Ancient villages, abbeys and fortresses
- Famous for Limoges porcelain and enamel and Aubusson tapestries
- Find out more about Limousin and search for holiday properties.
- Lush green countryside of great natural beauty with meandering streams, majestic oaks, vineyards, sunflower fields and quiet roads.
- Breathtaking historical royal châteaux and gardens alongside the river
- Pastoral villages with picturesque cobblestone streets; lovely towns for festivals, concerts and theatre
- Excellent landscape for biking, barging, ballooning, golf
- Sumptuous or quaint hotels and inns; gourmet food and wine
- Find out more about Loire Valley and search for holiday properties.
- Famous wine-growing region with quiet, spacious countryside good for hiking, boating and mountain biking
- Medieval town of Beaune has rich history and distinctive architecture with colourful, Flemish-style tiled roofs
- Wineries to visit, open air wine markets, wine museum
- Trois Glorieuses wine auction in Beaune every November
- Main city of Dijon is a gastronomic centre with magnificent art museum in ducal palace
- Find out more about Burgundy and search for holiday properties.