Results 1 - 10 of 142
15% off remaining weeks in 2019!
Self-catering Gîte with 1 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms. Sleeps 3. Saturday changeover.
BEAUTIFULLY PRESENTED GITE IN THE HEART OF THE LOIRE VALLEY WITH PRIVATE GARDEN AND POOL Vieille...
Self-catering Gîte with 13 bedrooms and 13 bathrooms. Sleeps 33. Non-applicable changeover.
For an unforgettable group holiday in one of the most coveted regions of France, look no further...
Self-catering Gîte with 5 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. Sleeps 11. Non-applicable changeover.
Enjoy easy access to the renowned vineyards and rich culture of the Cote d’Or when staying at this...
Self-catering Gîte with 3 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms. Sleeps 6. Non-applicable changeover.
Featured in The Sunday Times' Top 50 cool villas Private and peaceful, with breath-taking views...
Self-catering Gîte with 3 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms. Sleeps 10. Non-applicable changeover.
Wander down the cobbled lane in the heart of Beaune and step into your serene abode. This home is...
Rates available on request
Self-catering Cottage with 2 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms. Sleeps 4. Saturday changeover.
This detached cottage was originally an authentic French railway house and is situated in a...
Gîte, Peyrat De Bellac (Haute-Vienne)
Self-catering Gîte with 4 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. Sleeps 8. Non-applicable changeover.
Luxury Self Catering Holiday Cottages / Gites with Pool in Limousin Amid forty acres sprawling...
Self-catering Gîte with 2 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms. Sleeps 4. Non-applicable changeover.
'Les Coquelicots' (The Poppies) is a stunning pool-side gîte with breathtaking views over the...
Rates available on request
Self-catering Gîte with 4 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. Sleeps 8. Saturday changeover.
A pleasant house bordering on the nature park - Le Morvan and the Côte dOr. The house is located...
Self-catering Gîte with 6 bedrooms and 7 bathrooms. Sleeps 12. Non-applicable changeover.
This manor in Burgundy offers a riverside country escape filled with elegance and polish. From the...
The spacious heart of France, marking the transition between north and south in both climate and landscape. At the centre of the region are timeless, laid back Auvergne and Limousin, with their dramatic natural scenery and outdoor pursuits. To the east and west are Burgundy and the Loire Valley, with their vineyards, gastronomy, history and culture.
The central region of France includes the areas of Auvergne, Burgundy, Limousin and the Loire Valley.
- A timeless paradise for lovers of nature and the outdoors
- Awe-inspiring natural scenery with non-active volcanoes, lakes, rivers, forests and exceptional flora and fauna
- In warm summer, enjoy all types of outdoor pursuits and stay in thermal spa areas.
- In winter, enjoy three classified downhill ski resorts and excellent cross-country mountain skiing.
- 12th-century Romanesque architecture and sculpture in picturesque villages and towns.
- The capital, Clermont-Ferrand, is famous for its tire manufacturing
- Find out more about Auvergne and search for holiday properties.
- Unspoilt countryside of hills, gorges and lush green meadows with a laid-back feel
- Abundant lakes and rivers for canoeing, sailing, wind-surfing and other water sports. Good trout fishing in rivers and streams
- Ideal for equestrian holidays, with a long history of horse-breeding, especially Anglo-Arabs
- Ancient villages, abbeys and fortresses
- Famous for Limoges porcelain and enamel and Aubusson tapestries
- Find out more about Limousin and search for holiday properties.
- Lush green countryside of great natural beauty with meandering streams, majestic oaks, vineyards, sunflower fields and quiet roads.
- Breathtaking historical royal châteaux and gardens alongside the river
- Pastoral villages with picturesque cobblestone streets; lovely towns for festivals, concerts and theatre
- Excellent landscape for biking, barging, ballooning, golf
- Sumptuous or quaint hotels and inns; gourmet food and wine
- Find out more about Loire Valley and search for holiday properties.
- Famous wine-growing region with quiet, spacious countryside good for hiking, boating and mountain biking
- Medieval town of Beaune has rich history and distinctive architecture with colourful, Flemish-style tiled roofs
- Wineries to visit, open air wine markets, wine museum
- Trois Glorieuses wine auction in Beaune every November
- Main city of Dijon is a gastronomic centre with magnificent art museum in ducal palace
- Find out more about Burgundy and search for holiday properties.