Results 1 - 10 of 43
Self-catering Converted barn with 5 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms. Sleeps 10. Monday changeover.
Tranquil 4 or 5 bedroom barn conversion set in stunning countryside Are you looking for...
Self-catering Converted barn with 1 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms. Sleeps 2. Non-applicable changeover.
300.0km from coastline/beach
This old stone barn was part of an abandoned farm that has been lovingly restored over the last...
Self-catering Gîte with 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. Sleeps 4. Saturday changeover.
2 Acres of Gardens and Heated Pool in a Picturesque Village with Popular Bar/Restaurant.. Normally...
Self-catering Cottage with 2 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms. Sleeps 5. Non-applicable changeover.
This is a cosy well appointed cottage and is ideal for those wishing to holiday without having to...
Self-catering Apartment with 3 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms. Sleeps 6. Saturday changeover.
Gite Complex with Pool near Beaulieu Sur Dordogne - Dogs accepted. Apartments for hire in a...
Self-catering Gîte with 6 bedrooms and 6 bathrooms. Sleeps 15. Saturday changeover.
2 Acres of Gardens and Heated Pool in a Picturesque Village with Popular Bar/Restaurant. Normally...
Self-catering Cottage with 1 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms. Sleeps 2. Non-applicable changeover.
Pretty Holiday Cottage for 2 with pool and private fishing lake in beautiful countryside. Chez...
Self-catering Country house with 17 bedrooms and 8 bathrooms. Sleeps 33. Non-applicable changeover.
The Chateau de Serrigny has been running now for 15 years as a successful holiday home...
Self-catering Converted barn with 3 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms. Sleeps 6. Non-applicable changeover.
The Hayloft is the latest unique accommodation to be completed at the Chateau de Serrigny-...
Self-catering Studio with 1 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms. Sleeps 2. Non-applicable changeover.
Adult Only Romantic Holiday Cottages heated swimming pool, private gardens Three 250 year old...
The spacious heart of France, marking the transition between north and south in both climate and landscape. At the centre of the region are timeless, laid back Auvergne and Limousin, with their dramatic natural scenery and outdoor pursuits. To the east and west are Burgundy and the Loire Valley, with their vineyards, gastronomy, history and culture.
The central region of France includes the areas of Auvergne, Burgundy, Limousin and the Loire Valley.
- A timeless paradise for lovers of nature and the outdoors
- Awe-inspiring natural scenery with non-active volcanoes, lakes, rivers, forests and exceptional flora and fauna
- In warm summer, enjoy all types of outdoor pursuits and stay in thermal spa areas.
- In winter, enjoy three classified downhill ski resorts and excellent cross-country mountain skiing.
- 12th-century Romanesque architecture and sculpture in picturesque villages and towns.
- The capital, Clermont-Ferrand, is famous for its tire manufacturing
- Find out more about Auvergne and search for holiday properties.
- Unspoilt countryside of hills, gorges and lush green meadows with a laid-back feel
- Abundant lakes and rivers for canoeing, sailing, wind-surfing and other water sports. Good trout fishing in rivers and streams
- Ideal for equestrian holidays, with a long history of horse-breeding, especially Anglo-Arabs
- Ancient villages, abbeys and fortresses
- Famous for Limoges porcelain and enamel and Aubusson tapestries
- Find out more about Limousin and search for holiday properties.
- Lush green countryside of great natural beauty with meandering streams, majestic oaks, vineyards, sunflower fields and quiet roads.
- Breathtaking historical royal châteaux and gardens alongside the river
- Pastoral villages with picturesque cobblestone streets; lovely towns for festivals, concerts and theatre
- Excellent landscape for biking, barging, ballooning, golf
- Sumptuous or quaint hotels and inns; gourmet food and wine
- Find out more about Loire Valley and search for holiday properties.
- Famous wine-growing region with quiet, spacious countryside good for hiking, boating and mountain biking
- Medieval town of Beaune has rich history and distinctive architecture with colourful, Flemish-style tiled roofs
- Wineries to visit, open air wine markets, wine museum
- Trois Glorieuses wine auction in Beaune every November
- Main city of Dijon is a gastronomic centre with magnificent art museum in ducal palace
- Find out more about Burgundy and search for holiday properties.