Results 1 - 10 of 80
Self-catering Gîte with 4 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms. Sleeps 8. Non-applicable changeover.
In the heart of the Loire Valley, attached to a grand chateau, Le Clos Lumiere is an elegant and...
Self-catering Gîte with 1 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms. Sleeps 2. Saturday changeover.
Full five star reviews on Airbnb and Trip Advisor! *** PLEASE CLICK HERE TO VIEW OUR COVID-19...
Converted barn, Cussay (Indre-et-Loire)
Self-catering Converted barn with 3 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms. Sleeps 6. Saturday changeover.
Les Petites Cigognes - Beautifully Converted Gites with Heated Swimming Pool Les Petites Cigognes...
Rates available on request
Self-catering Gîte with 4 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms. Sleeps 10. Non-applicable changeover.
Fabulous French Manoir nestled in the department of Correze, in the Limousin region. Set in an...
Self-catering Gîte with 7 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms. Sleeps 12. Non-applicable changeover.
In the heart of rural Burgundy, where Charolais cattle graze in nearby fields, this charming...
Rates available on request
Self-catering Cottage with 5 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms. Sleeps 10. Saturday changeover.
New for 2015 .Renovated 18th House, heated pool, magnificent views, GB TV. Maison de Colline is a...
Self-catering Gîte with 12 bedrooms and 6 bathrooms. Sleeps 54. Non-applicable changeover.
In a beautiful and natural setting, surrounded by four acres of glorious grounds, Château De...
Cottage, Le Grand Pressigny (Indre-et-Loire)
Self-catering Cottage with 1 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms. Sleeps 2. Non-applicable changeover.
Adult Only Romantic Holiday Cottages heated swimming pool, private gardens Three 250 year old...
Self-catering Gîte with 10 bedrooms and 5 bathrooms. Sleeps 20. Non-applicable changeover.
Walk through the wrought iron gates, under the 400-year-old chestnut tree and down the secluded...
Self-catering Apartment with 3 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms. Sleeps 6. Saturday changeover.
Gite Complex with Pool near Beaulieu Sur Dordogne - Dogs accepted. Apartments for hire in a...
The spacious heart of France, marking the transition between north and south in both climate and landscape. At the centre of the region are timeless, laid back Auvergne and Limousin, with their dramatic natural scenery and outdoor pursuits. To the east and west are Burgundy and the Loire Valley, with their vineyards, gastronomy, history and culture.
The central region of France includes the areas of Auvergne, Burgundy, Limousin and the Loire Valley.
- A timeless paradise for lovers of nature and the outdoors
- Awe-inspiring natural scenery with non-active volcanoes, lakes, rivers, forests and exceptional flora and fauna
- In warm summer, enjoy all types of outdoor pursuits and stay in thermal spa areas.
- In winter, enjoy three classified downhill ski resorts and excellent cross-country mountain skiing.
- 12th-century Romanesque architecture and sculpture in picturesque villages and towns.
- The capital, Clermont-Ferrand, is famous for its tire manufacturing
- Find out more about Auvergne and search for holiday properties.
- Unspoilt countryside of hills, gorges and lush green meadows with a laid-back feel
- Abundant lakes and rivers for canoeing, sailing, wind-surfing and other water sports. Good trout fishing in rivers and streams
- Ideal for equestrian holidays, with a long history of horse-breeding, especially Anglo-Arabs
- Ancient villages, abbeys and fortresses
- Famous for Limoges porcelain and enamel and Aubusson tapestries
- Find out more about Limousin and search for holiday properties.
- Lush green countryside of great natural beauty with meandering streams, majestic oaks, vineyards, sunflower fields and quiet roads.
- Breathtaking historical royal châteaux and gardens alongside the river
- Pastoral villages with picturesque cobblestone streets; lovely towns for festivals, concerts and theatre
- Excellent landscape for biking, barging, ballooning, golf
- Sumptuous or quaint hotels and inns; gourmet food and wine
- Find out more about Loire Valley and search for holiday properties.
- Famous wine-growing region with quiet, spacious countryside good for hiking, boating and mountain biking
- Medieval town of Beaune has rich history and distinctive architecture with colourful, Flemish-style tiled roofs
- Wineries to visit, open air wine markets, wine museum
- Trois Glorieuses wine auction in Beaune every November
- Main city of Dijon is a gastronomic centre with magnificent art museum in ducal palace
- Find out more about Burgundy and search for holiday properties.