Results 1 - 10 of 232
Self-catering Gîte with 5 bedrooms and 5 bathrooms. Sleeps 10. Non-applicable changeover.
Experience history at the superb Pavillon Normandie, part of a luxury château in Normandy in the...
Villa, Cleder (Finistere)
Self-catering Villa with 3 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms. Sleeps 7. Saturday changeover.
0.2km from coastline/beach
Furnished and decorated to a superb standard, these five apartments in Vent du Large, once the...
Rates available on request
Self-catering Apartment with 0 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms. Sleeps 6. Saturday changeover.
The Cap Green Residential Complex offers comfortable apartments for four people, FR-22240-06, five...
Self-catering Gîte with 16 bedrooms and 12 bathrooms. Sleeps 35. Non-applicable changeover.
The very spacious 19th century Chateau De Brabant and Lodge is set in its 300 acre estate with...
Self-catering Cottage with 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. Sleeps 10. Saturday changeover.
20.0km from coastline/beach
Beautiful Normandy Stone Cottage, Gîte and Bed & Breakfast La Tringale is an 1820’s farmhouse set...
Self-catering Villa with 4 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms. Sleeps 8. Saturday changeover.
In a superb position almost on the beach, this 5 star villa has everything you want for a great...
Rates available on request
Self-catering Gîte with 0 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms. Sleeps 2. Saturday changeover.
Located in Lantheuil, on large protected grounds through which a river flows, this is a 1-bedroom...
Self-catering Gîte with 1 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms. Sleeps 2. Non-applicable changeover.
Le Cocon was conceived by its creative and talented owner with a vision in mind: to create a...
Self-catering Gîte with 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. Sleeps 7. Non-applicable changeover.
5.0km from coastline/beach
Enjoy : La Mainguais for its peaceful location surrounded by beautiful countryside, spacious and...
Self-catering Gîte with 7 bedrooms and 7 bathrooms. Sleeps 15. Non-applicable changeover.
The beautiful Chateau de La Manay comfortably sleeps 15 guests. During your stay you will enjoy...
North West France
Miles of coastline and countryside, including the beaches of Normandy, the rocky peninsula of Brittany and, the banks of the Loire and Atlantic coast. An area loaded in history and tradition with glamorous seaside resorts, remote fishing villages, fairytale chateaux and idyllic countryside. There’s a rich gastronomy and plenty of places to visit so it’s ideal for romantic and family holidays.
Rugged coastlines change to sandy beaches in the North West corner of France, including Brittany, Normandy and Pays de la Loire.
- 800 miles of rocky, rugged peninsular coastline with beaches, bays and traditional fishing villages.
- Celtic influence and history with distinct Breton language and soul; numerous colourful festivals.
- Enchanting countryside with megaliths, wild meadows, castles, manor houses, chapels and villages.
- Farming country specialising in fish, seafood, crepes, dairy produce, and honey.
- Very child-friendly; activities include sailing, windsurfing, swimming, sea and freshwater fishing, golf, canal boating, riding, walking, cycling.
- Find out more about Brittany and search for holiday properties.
- Charming ports and sandy beaches including fashionable seaside resorts of Cabourg, Trouville and Deauville.
- Historical region of William the Conqueror, home of the Bayeux tapestry and site of famous WWII landing beaches, museum and memorials.
- Idyllic countryside with dairy farming, apple orchards, ancient beech forests, meandering valleys and wooded hillsides.
- Gastronomy features Calvados brandy, seafood, cheese, cream, duck, apples, pork.
- Sailing, sea festivals, golf, cycling, equestrian, children’s activities.
- Find out more about Normandy and search for holiday properties.
Pays de la Loire
- Magnificent Loire river flowing through lush countryside.
- Fairy-tale riverside chateaux and gardens open to public, some with Son et Lumière.
- Atlantic coastline with long sandy beaches, quaint bays and islands.
- Castles and museums, especially in picturesque Angers, Saumur and Nantes.
- Swimming, sailing, fishing, boat hire, buggy racing, equestrian, motor racing at Le Mans.
- Gastronomy includes seafood, game, vegetables, cheeses, fruit tarts; many fine restaurants.
- Find out more about Pays de la Loire and search for holiday properties.