Results 1 - 10 of 320
Rates available on request
Self-catering Gîte with 3 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms. Sleeps 6. Saturday changeover.
Situated 300 m from the beach, a comfortable, modern villa. Attractive holiday villa, with plenty...
Self-catering Gîte with 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. Sleeps 4. Saturday changeover.
A contemporary house designed to maximise the views overlooking the sea near the picturesque...
Self-catering Apartment with 1 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms. Sleeps 2. Saturday changeover.
Comfortable self-Catering Accommodation near St Malo La Binellerie is a late 17th century Breton...
Self-catering Villa with 6 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms. Sleeps 8. Saturday changeover.
Featured in Sunday Times, Europe's best 50 Villas: Brittany. Being bang on Kerléven beach — cross...
Villa, Moelan Sur Mer (Finistere)
Self-catering Villa with 4 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms. Sleeps 9. Saturday changeover.
1.0km from coastline/beach
This property is superbly equipped with indoor pool and sauna and decorated to a high standard. It...
Self-catering Villa with 4 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. Sleeps 10. Saturday changeover.
3.0km from coastline/beach
Thanks to all our guests for posting their AMAZING 5* reviews (42 in total!) of their holiday at...
Self-catering Converted barn with 4 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms. Sleeps 10. Non-applicable changeover.
50.0km from coastline/beach
Woodland View Barn is a pretty converted stone barn situated in a rural hamlet surrounded by...
Self-catering Gîte with 16 bedrooms and 16 bathrooms. Sleeps 40. Non-applicable changeover.
To stay in the historic Château de L’Empereur will be an unforgettable experience. Set in 125...
Bed and Breakfast Cottage with 1 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms. Sleeps 2. Non-applicable changeover.
20.0km from coastline/beach
Beautiful Normandy Stone Cottage, Gîte and Bed & Breakfast La Tringale is an 1820’s farmhouse set...
Rates available on request
Bed and Breakfast Chateau with 1 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms. Sleeps 2. Non-applicable changeover.
Chambre aux Oiseaux is a charming twin bedded adjoining room with a shower and a view on the Parc...
North West France
Miles of coastline and countryside, including the beaches of Normandy, the rocky peninsula of Brittany and, the banks of the Loire and Atlantic coast. An area loaded in history and tradition with glamorous seaside resorts, remote fishing villages, fairytale chateaux and idyllic countryside. There’s a rich gastronomy and plenty of places to visit so it’s ideal for romantic and family holidays.
Rugged coastlines change to sandy beaches in the North West corner of France, including Brittany, Normandy and Pays de la Loire.
- 800 miles of rocky, rugged peninsular coastline with beaches, bays and traditional fishing villages.
- Celtic influence and history with distinct Breton language and soul; numerous colourful festivals.
- Enchanting countryside with megaliths, wild meadows, castles, manor houses, chapels and villages.
- Farming country specialising in fish, seafood, crepes, dairy produce, and honey.
- Very child-friendly; activities include sailing, windsurfing, swimming, sea and freshwater fishing, golf, canal boating, riding, walking, cycling.
- Find out more about Brittany and search for holiday properties.
- Charming ports and sandy beaches including fashionable seaside resorts of Cabourg, Trouville and Deauville.
- Historical region of William the Conqueror, home of the Bayeux tapestry and site of famous WWII landing beaches, museum and memorials.
- Idyllic countryside with dairy farming, apple orchards, ancient beech forests, meandering valleys and wooded hillsides.
- Gastronomy features Calvados brandy, seafood, cheese, cream, duck, apples, pork.
- Sailing, sea festivals, golf, cycling, equestrian, children’s activities.
- Find out more about Normandy and search for holiday properties.
Pays de la Loire
- Magnificent Loire river flowing through lush countryside.
- Fairy-tale riverside chateaux and gardens open to public, some with Son et Lumière.
- Atlantic coastline with long sandy beaches, quaint bays and islands.
- Castles and museums, especially in picturesque Angers, Saumur and Nantes.
- Swimming, sailing, fishing, boat hire, buggy racing, equestrian, motor racing at Le Mans.
- Gastronomy includes seafood, game, vegetables, cheeses, fruit tarts; many fine restaurants.
- Find out more about Pays de la Loire and search for holiday properties.