Results 1 - 10 of 295
Self-catering Farmhouse with 3 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms. Sleeps 5. Saturday changeover.
17th Century Cottage Adjoining Farmhouse La Richardière is a tranquil hamlet a stroll away from...
150€ off two week and 320€ off three week bookings
Self-catering Villa with 6 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms. Sleeps 12. Saturday changeover.
2.0km from coastline/beach
South-facing villa with large heated indoor pool , distant sea views, just 2km from the beach and...
Self-catering Cottage with 4 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. Sleeps 7. Saturday changeover.
1.0km from coastline/beach
Les Bruyères is relaxing and well equipped, with an enclosed garden. The house has a large,...
Self-catering Cottage with 8 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. Sleeps 12. Saturday changeover.
A traditional Breton house in a superb position overlooking the sea in the attractive little...
Self-catering Gîte with 7 bedrooms and 5 bathrooms. Sleeps 15. Non-applicable changeover.
Explore sandy beaches and experience a house steeped in history at the 15th century Manoir de...
Rates available on request
Self-catering Gîte with 2 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms. Sleeps 3. Saturday changeover.
Do you have the urge to stay in the quiet countryside and discover farm animals? This cottage is...
Self-catering Town house with 4 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms. Sleeps 7. Saturday changeover.
0.3km from coastline/beach
A large house in the centre of a friendly village with groceries, bread, fish, cafe, pizzeria, all...
Self-catering Chateau with 6 bedrooms and 6 bathrooms. Sleeps 14. Saturday changeover.
30.0km from coastline/beach
Splendid Chateau in Normandy with Private Swimming Pool, sleeps up to 14 The splendid chateau...
Self-catering Cottage with 3 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms. Sleeps 6. Saturday changeover.
38.0km from coastline/beach
Unique Hamlet of Three Superb QualityHoliday Cottages with Heated Pool Le Gohic is a unique,...
Rates available on request
Self-catering Gîte with 0 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms. Sleeps 2. Saturday changeover.
The Grange du Château de Pierrepont has been created on the 1st floor of one of the château...
North West France
Miles of coastline and countryside, including the beaches of Normandy, the rocky peninsula of Brittany and, the banks of the Loire and Atlantic coast. An area loaded in history and tradition with glamorous seaside resorts, remote fishing villages, fairytale chateaux and idyllic countryside. There’s a rich gastronomy and plenty of places to visit so it’s ideal for romantic and family holidays.
Rugged coastlines change to sandy beaches in the North West corner of France, including Brittany, Normandy and Pays de la Loire.
- 800 miles of rocky, rugged peninsular coastline with beaches, bays and traditional fishing villages.
- Celtic influence and history with distinct Breton language and soul; numerous colourful festivals.
- Enchanting countryside with megaliths, wild meadows, castles, manor houses, chapels and villages.
- Farming country specialising in fish, seafood, crepes, dairy produce, and honey.
- Very child-friendly; activities include sailing, windsurfing, swimming, sea and freshwater fishing, golf, canal boating, riding, walking, cycling.
- Find out more about Brittany and search for holiday properties.
- Charming ports and sandy beaches including fashionable seaside resorts of Cabourg, Trouville and Deauville.
- Historical region of William the Conqueror, home of the Bayeux tapestry and site of famous WWII landing beaches, museum and memorials.
- Idyllic countryside with dairy farming, apple orchards, ancient beech forests, meandering valleys and wooded hillsides.
- Gastronomy features Calvados brandy, seafood, cheese, cream, duck, apples, pork.
- Sailing, sea festivals, golf, cycling, equestrian, children’s activities.
- Find out more about Normandy and search for holiday properties.
Pays de la Loire
- Magnificent Loire river flowing through lush countryside.
- Fairy-tale riverside chateaux and gardens open to public, some with Son et Lumière.
- Atlantic coastline with long sandy beaches, quaint bays and islands.
- Castles and museums, especially in picturesque Angers, Saumur and Nantes.
- Swimming, sailing, fishing, boat hire, buggy racing, equestrian, motor racing at Le Mans.
- Gastronomy includes seafood, game, vegetables, cheeses, fruit tarts; many fine restaurants.
- Find out more about Pays de la Loire and search for holiday properties.