Results 1 - 10 of 161
Self-catering Gîte with 6 bedrooms and 6 bathrooms. Sleeps 16. Non-applicable changeover.
Featured in The Telegraph ‘The 10 Best Villa Holidays in France for 2017’ Originating from the...
Self-catering Gîte with 1 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms. Sleeps 3. Saturday changeover.
This pretty little cottage has lots of charm and character and is in a superb location, just a...
Self-catering Villa with 4 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms. Sleeps 8. Saturday changeover.
Quaint holiday property with stunning sea views and direct access to a beach in front of the...
Self-catering Gîte with 8 bedrooms and 8 bathrooms. Sleeps 15. Non-applicable changeover.
Chateau Des Roses was built as the family seat for a famous Count and was completed on the eve of...
Self-catering Villa with 4 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. Sleeps 8. Saturday changeover.
A spacious modern villa, overlooking the coast , on the unspoilt but magnificent Crozon peninsula,...
Villa, Cleder (Finistere)
Self-catering Villa with 3 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms. Sleeps 7. Saturday changeover.
0.2km from coastline/beach
Furnished and decorated to a superb standard, these five apartments in Vent du Large, once the...
Self-catering Gîte with 7 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms. Sleeps 14. Non-applicable changeover.
In the glorious Sarthe valley, surrounded by rivers and wonderful countryside, is the elegant...
Self-catering Villa with 4 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms. Sleeps 8. Saturday changeover.
This magnificent villa is set right on the quayside and makes you feel you are in a boat! The...
Self-catering Village House with 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. Sleeps 6. Saturday changeover.
209.0km from coastline/beach
A Renovated Holiday Home 2021 is a new year and things have changed. I still live on site but have...
Self-catering Gîte with 8 bedrooms and 6 bathrooms. Sleeps 14. Non-applicable changeover.
With style reminiscent of a miniature Versailles, this striking chateau in Normandy conjures the...
North West France
Miles of coastline and countryside, including the beaches of Normandy, the rocky peninsula of Brittany and, the banks of the Loire and Atlantic coast. An area loaded in history and tradition with glamorous seaside resorts, remote fishing villages, fairytale chateaux and idyllic countryside. There’s a rich gastronomy and plenty of places to visit so it’s ideal for romantic and family holidays.
Rugged coastlines change to sandy beaches in the North West corner of France, including Brittany, Normandy and Pays de la Loire.
- 800 miles of rocky, rugged peninsular coastline with beaches, bays and traditional fishing villages.
- Celtic influence and history with distinct Breton language and soul; numerous colourful festivals.
- Enchanting countryside with megaliths, wild meadows, castles, manor houses, chapels and villages.
- Farming country specialising in fish, seafood, crepes, dairy produce, and honey.
- Very child-friendly; activities include sailing, windsurfing, swimming, sea and freshwater fishing, golf, canal boating, riding, walking, cycling.
- Find out more about Brittany and search for holiday properties.
- Charming ports and sandy beaches including fashionable seaside resorts of Cabourg, Trouville and Deauville.
- Historical region of William the Conqueror, home of the Bayeux tapestry and site of famous WWII landing beaches, museum and memorials.
- Idyllic countryside with dairy farming, apple orchards, ancient beech forests, meandering valleys and wooded hillsides.
- Gastronomy features Calvados brandy, seafood, cheese, cream, duck, apples, pork.
- Sailing, sea festivals, golf, cycling, equestrian, children’s activities.
- Find out more about Normandy and search for holiday properties.
Pays de la Loire
- Magnificent Loire river flowing through lush countryside.
- Fairy-tale riverside chateaux and gardens open to public, some with Son et Lumière.
- Atlantic coastline with long sandy beaches, quaint bays and islands.
- Castles and museums, especially in picturesque Angers, Saumur and Nantes.
- Swimming, sailing, fishing, boat hire, buggy racing, equestrian, motor racing at Le Mans.
- Gastronomy includes seafood, game, vegetables, cheeses, fruit tarts; many fine restaurants.
- Find out more about Pays de la Loire and search for holiday properties.