Results 1 - 10 of 158
Self-catering Gîte with 5 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms. Sleeps 10. Non-applicable changeover.
Close to the enchanting town of Saumur, Manoir Des Arts offers historic charm alongside touches of...
Self-catering Gîte with 4 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms. Sleeps 8. Non-applicable changeover.
"Agatha Christie meets Sherlock Holmes" springs to mind when initially venturing around this...
Self-catering Villa with 5 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms. Sleeps 10. Saturday changeover.
3.0km from coastline/beach
Villa with indoor pool & hot tub, walking distance to a wooded creek, 4km from beach. This...
Self-catering Cottage with 2 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms. Sleeps 4. Saturday changeover.
1.5km from coastline/beach
What a superb location. Stay in one of the four cottages (Kermaria, Kereol, Ty Kaout or Ty Guevel)...
Self-catering Converted barn with 4 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms. Sleeps 10. Non-applicable changeover.
50.0km from coastline/beach
Woodland View Barn is a pretty converted stone barn situated in a rural hamlet surrounded by...
Self-catering Gîte with 14 bedrooms and 10 bathrooms. Sleeps 28. Non-applicable changeover.
A magnificent 17th century chateau set in stunning landscaped gardens, the chateau is the perfect...
Self-catering Gîte with 20 bedrooms and 20 bathrooms. Sleeps 43. Non-applicable changeover.
The grandness of Le Château des Marquis as you approach it is all encompassing - the sheer size of...
Self-catering Gîte with 1 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms. Sleeps 3. Saturday changeover.
This pretty little cottage has lots of charm and character and is in a superb location, just a...
Rates available on request
Self-catering Gîte with 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. Sleeps 7. Non-applicable changeover.
5.0km from coastline/beach
Enjoy : La Mainguais for its peaceful location surrounded by beautiful countryside, spacious and...
Self-catering Farmhouse with 2 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms. Sleeps 4. Saturday changeover.
Four Gites with Panoramic Views & heated enclosed Pool Pool now heated and covered, no more rain...
North West France
Miles of coastline and countryside, including the beaches of Normandy, the rocky peninsula of Brittany and, the banks of the Loire and Atlantic coast. An area loaded in history and tradition with glamorous seaside resorts, remote fishing villages, fairytale chateaux and idyllic countryside. There’s a rich gastronomy and plenty of places to visit so it’s ideal for romantic and family holidays.
Rugged coastlines change to sandy beaches in the North West corner of France, including Brittany, Normandy and Pays de la Loire.
- 800 miles of rocky, rugged peninsular coastline with beaches, bays and traditional fishing villages.
- Celtic influence and history with distinct Breton language and soul; numerous colourful festivals.
- Enchanting countryside with megaliths, wild meadows, castles, manor houses, chapels and villages.
- Farming country specialising in fish, seafood, crepes, dairy produce, and honey.
- Very child-friendly; activities include sailing, windsurfing, swimming, sea and freshwater fishing, golf, canal boating, riding, walking, cycling.
- Find out more about Brittany and search for holiday properties.
- Charming ports and sandy beaches including fashionable seaside resorts of Cabourg, Trouville and Deauville.
- Historical region of William the Conqueror, home of the Bayeux tapestry and site of famous WWII landing beaches, museum and memorials.
- Idyllic countryside with dairy farming, apple orchards, ancient beech forests, meandering valleys and wooded hillsides.
- Gastronomy features Calvados brandy, seafood, cheese, cream, duck, apples, pork.
- Sailing, sea festivals, golf, cycling, equestrian, children’s activities.
- Find out more about Normandy and search for holiday properties.
Pays de la Loire
- Magnificent Loire river flowing through lush countryside.
- Fairy-tale riverside chateaux and gardens open to public, some with Son et Lumière.
- Atlantic coastline with long sandy beaches, quaint bays and islands.
- Castles and museums, especially in picturesque Angers, Saumur and Nantes.
- Swimming, sailing, fishing, boat hire, buggy racing, equestrian, motor racing at Le Mans.
- Gastronomy includes seafood, game, vegetables, cheeses, fruit tarts; many fine restaurants.
- Find out more about Pays de la Loire and search for holiday properties.