Results 1 - 10 of 331
Villa, Moelan Sur Mer (Finistere)
Self-catering Villa with 4 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms. Sleeps 9. Saturday changeover.
1.0km from coastline/beach
This property is superbly equipped with indoor pool and sauna and decorated to a high standard. It...
Self-catering Villa with 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. Sleeps 6. Non-applicable changeover.
30.0km from coastline/beach
Hello, Please Note! We have been available Directly to potential Holiday Makers, for over Twenty...
Self-catering Gîte with 9 bedrooms and 5 bathrooms. Sleeps 17. Non-applicable changeover.
Chateau De La Porte is an C18th Chateau equipped with C21st pleasures! Designed for entertainment,...
Self-catering Gîte with 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. Sleeps 6. Saturday changeover.
Tucked away in a wooded area, yet within easy reach of the traditional country town of Fouesnant,...
Self-catering Gîte with 4 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms. Sleeps 9. Non-applicable changeover.
Located at the edge of a river in a small valley, this 16th century manor house has been recently...
Self-catering Villa with 4 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. Sleeps 8. Saturday changeover.
2.0km from coastline/beach
Villa Sophora is a four-bedroom property with private pool on a well-established and pleasantly...
Rates available on request
Self-catering Apartment with 0 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms. Sleeps 5. Saturday changeover.
Comfortable and tastefully furnished apartments on a lovely complex. The apartments are suitable...
Rates available on request
Self-catering Gîte with 2 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms. Sleeps 3. Saturday changeover.
Do you have the urge to stay in the quiet countryside and discover farm animals? This cottage is...
Villa, Cleder (Finistere)
Self-catering Villa with 3 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms. Sleeps 6. Saturday changeover.
A superb 5-star villa with heated indoor poo l offering luxury accommodation, only 15 minutes from...
Self-catering Gîte with 3 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms. Sleeps 7. Non-applicable changeover.
4.0km from coastline/beach
Enjoy : La Ville des Roches for its peaceful location surrounded by beautiful countryside,...
North West France
Miles of coastline and countryside, including the beaches of Normandy, the rocky peninsula of Brittany and, the banks of the Loire and Atlantic coast. An area loaded in history and tradition with glamorous seaside resorts, remote fishing villages, fairytale chateaux and idyllic countryside. There’s a rich gastronomy and plenty of places to visit so it’s ideal for romantic and family holidays.
Rugged coastlines change to sandy beaches in the North West corner of France, including Brittany, Normandy and Pays de la Loire.
- 800 miles of rocky, rugged peninsular coastline with beaches, bays and traditional fishing villages.
- Celtic influence and history with distinct Breton language and soul; numerous colourful festivals.
- Enchanting countryside with megaliths, wild meadows, castles, manor houses, chapels and villages.
- Farming country specialising in fish, seafood, crepes, dairy produce, and honey.
- Very child-friendly; activities include sailing, windsurfing, swimming, sea and freshwater fishing, golf, canal boating, riding, walking, cycling.
- Find out more about Brittany and search for holiday properties.
- Charming ports and sandy beaches including fashionable seaside resorts of Cabourg, Trouville and Deauville.
- Historical region of William the Conqueror, home of the Bayeux tapestry and site of famous WWII landing beaches, museum and memorials.
- Idyllic countryside with dairy farming, apple orchards, ancient beech forests, meandering valleys and wooded hillsides.
- Gastronomy features Calvados brandy, seafood, cheese, cream, duck, apples, pork.
- Sailing, sea festivals, golf, cycling, equestrian, children’s activities.
- Find out more about Normandy and search for holiday properties.
Pays de la Loire
- Magnificent Loire river flowing through lush countryside.
- Fairy-tale riverside chateaux and gardens open to public, some with Son et Lumière.
- Atlantic coastline with long sandy beaches, quaint bays and islands.
- Castles and museums, especially in picturesque Angers, Saumur and Nantes.
- Swimming, sailing, fishing, boat hire, buggy racing, equestrian, motor racing at Le Mans.
- Gastronomy includes seafood, game, vegetables, cheeses, fruit tarts; many fine restaurants.
- Find out more about Pays de la Loire and search for holiday properties.