Results 41 - 50 of 85
Self-catering Cottage with 4 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. Sleeps 8. Saturday changeover.
0.6km from coastline/beach
Lovely holiday property within walking distance of beach, close to St Malo and Dinard airport. A...
Self-catering Villa with 4 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms. Sleeps 9. Saturday changeover.
0.2km from coastline/beach
Villa with heated indoor pool, hot tub, sea views & within easy walking distance of the beach. A...
Self-catering Cottage with 2 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms. Sleeps 5. Friday changeover.
16.0km from coastline/beach
Four Charming Thatched Cottages with Private Pool in Morbihan, Brittany With an abundance of charm...
Self-catering Villa with 6 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms. Sleeps 10. Saturday changeover.
Villa with heated indoor pool and hot tub, within easy walking distance of the beach. A most...
Self-catering Gîte with 2 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms. Sleeps 4. Saturday changeover.
130.0km from coastline/beach
Beautiful Gite in the Mayenne Beautifully renovated Gite in the heart of the Mayenne , in a town...
Self-catering Villa with 5 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms. Sleeps 11. Saturday changeover.
Spacious villa with indoor pool, hot tub, enclosed garden, sea views & short walk from beach. This...
Apartment, Trelevern (Cote d'Armor)
Self-catering Apartment with 3 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms. Sleeps 6. Saturday changeover.
This superb garden apartment is in an outstanding position just 150 metres from a lovely quiet...
Self-catering Cottage with 2 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms. Sleeps 4. Non-applicable changeover.
50.0km from coastline/beach
Walnut Cottage (2 bedrooms, sleeps 4) is a pretty stone cottage situated in a rural hamlet...
Self-catering Farmhouse with 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. Sleeps 7. Saturday changeover.
65.0km from coastline/beach
A lovely old 18th-century Vendee farmhouse beautifully restored and overlooking the valley and...
Self-catering Cottage with 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. Sleeps 7. Non-applicable changeover.
5.0km from coastline/beach
Enjoy: La Ville Thomas for its beautiful countryside location, proximity to some of the finest...
North West France
Miles of coastline and countryside, including the beaches of Normandy, the rocky peninsula of Brittany and, the banks of the Loire and Atlantic coast. An area loaded in history and tradition with glamorous seaside resorts, remote fishing villages, fairytale chateaux and idyllic countryside. There’s a rich gastronomy and plenty of places to visit so it’s ideal for romantic and family holidays.
Rugged coastlines change to sandy beaches in the North West corner of France, including Brittany, Normandy and Pays de la Loire.
- 800 miles of rocky, rugged peninsular coastline with beaches, bays and traditional fishing villages.
- Celtic influence and history with distinct Breton language and soul; numerous colourful festivals.
- Enchanting countryside with megaliths, wild meadows, castles, manor houses, chapels and villages.
- Farming country specialising in fish, seafood, crepes, dairy produce, and honey.
- Very child-friendly; activities include sailing, windsurfing, swimming, sea and freshwater fishing, golf, canal boating, riding, walking, cycling.
- Find out more about Brittany and search for holiday properties.
- Charming ports and sandy beaches including fashionable seaside resorts of Cabourg, Trouville and Deauville.
- Historical region of William the Conqueror, home of the Bayeux tapestry and site of famous WWII landing beaches, museum and memorials.
- Idyllic countryside with dairy farming, apple orchards, ancient beech forests, meandering valleys and wooded hillsides.
- Gastronomy features Calvados brandy, seafood, cheese, cream, duck, apples, pork.
- Sailing, sea festivals, golf, cycling, equestrian, children’s activities.
- Find out more about Normandy and search for holiday properties.
Pays de la Loire
- Magnificent Loire river flowing through lush countryside.
- Fairy-tale riverside chateaux and gardens open to public, some with Son et Lumière.
- Atlantic coastline with long sandy beaches, quaint bays and islands.
- Castles and museums, especially in picturesque Angers, Saumur and Nantes.
- Swimming, sailing, fishing, boat hire, buggy racing, equestrian, motor racing at Le Mans.
- Gastronomy includes seafood, game, vegetables, cheeses, fruit tarts; many fine restaurants.
- Find out more about Pays de la Loire and search for holiday properties.