Results 71 - 80 of 437
10% reduction on stays in May and early June
Self-catering Village House with 4 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. Sleeps 8. Non-applicable changeover.
33.0km from coastline/beach
THE HOUSE 'Maison du Mûrier' in the centre of the small village of Gabian in the South of France...
Self-catering Villa with 5 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms. Sleeps 10. Non-applicable changeover.
110.0km from coastline/beach
Property overview: Five double bedrooms Three bathrooms A large L-shaped lounge A fully equipped...
Self-catering Villa with 4 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. Sleeps 8. Saturday changeover.
4.0km from coastline/beach
The villa is a little gem located on the hillside of Les Issambres. Just finished renovating, this...
Self-catering Villa with 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. Sleeps 8. Saturday changeover.
45.0km from coastline/beach
Villa with Own Pool Agel is situated in the east of the Minervois wine region between Narbonne and...
Self-catering Converted barn with 1 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms. Sleeps 2. Non-applicable changeover.
QUIET & SECURE LOCATION FOR 2. CENTRAL TO POPULAR DESTINATIONS. WITH PAYMENT PROTECTION. Ideally...
Self-catering Villa with 3 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms. Sleeps 6. Saturday changeover.
Beautifully renovated luxury property in the hills of Grasse. The villa offers stunning views, and...
Self-catering Villa with 7 bedrooms and 6 bathrooms. Sleeps 14. Saturday changeover.
A substantial fully renovated family house with stunning sea views and extensive gardens. Situated...
Self-catering Villa with 6 bedrooms and 6 bathrooms. Sleeps 12. Saturday changeover.
In the Luberon, in the village of Saint Pantaléon near to both Gordes and Goult, this renovated...
Self-catering Villa with 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. Sleeps 6. Saturday changeover.
20.0km from coastline/beach
Large private pool. In a south-facing position, on a hillside, with wonderful open views of the...
Self-catering Villa with 4 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms. Sleeps 8. Saturday changeover.
12.0km from coastline/beach
Beautiful stone mas located in the hills of Tanneron offering stunning views towards the coast....
South of France
France’s sunshine playground includes most of the Mediterranean coast and oozes culture and history. In the west, Languedoc Roussillon is bordered by the Pyrenees, Andorra and Spain. To the east, Provence- Cote d’Azur stretches along the coast from the Italian border at Menton to just the other side of Marseilles, then north to the Haute-Alpes.
South of France and the Riviera
The gorgeous south of France includes the region of Languedoc Roussillon and the area of Provence and The Cote d'Azur with the world famous French Riviera.
- Relaxed pace of life and dry, sunny climate with Mediterranean beaches, quaint coastal towns and ports, all with a Catalonian influence.
- Gallo Roman history and monuments, Greek ruins, medieval castles and ancient villages. Picturesque towns and cities include Montpellier, Perpignan, Nîmes, Carcassonne.
- Rugged mountains and plateaus; farmland and vineyards comprising the largest wine producing area of Europe.
- Mediterranean cuisine with generous use of herbs, garlic and olive oil in dishes like cassoulet and barbecued thyme-grazed lamb.
- Find out more about Languedoc Roussillon and search for holiday properties.
Provence- Côte d'Azur
- Special charms of Provence are its sensuous pleasures - warm climate, clear light, and Mediterranean food and wine tasting of sunshine.
- Landscape varies from the Alps to stunning beaches, from vineyards to fields of flowers for perfume. The Camargue is a unique wetland area with wild bulls and horses.
- See quaint hilltop cities and lively, fashionable towns; medieval fortresses and Roman ruins.
- Made famous by painters, strong cultural and artistic traditions survive with art galleries, music festivals and much more.
- Walking, riding, fishing, cycling; excellent skiing and winter sports at famous destinations.
- Find out more about Provence- Côte d'Azur and search for holiday properties.